GFE

Kynu - I have some regulars who have great service. They even do cosplay for me , BBJ, etc. Are a bit older early 30s, but great service.
Thing is they are all from Hanoi, so they keep traveling every 2 months or so, but I have their contacts. but, being able to speak some Vietnamese goes a long way. I treat them very nicely and tip them and get them perfume and stuff occasionally.

But, you have to go through some bad experiences in Kynu before you find a good one. I had to go through about 10-15 average/bad experiences to find these 3 gems.

Little Tokyo - 80% of the massage girls give great service. It is triple the price of kynu 2-4 m, but worth it and there is no rush. They take their time.
Worth exploring ! Esp. if you are short on time.

Apocalypse - Here there are free lancers most of Whom will give GFE if you ask them and pay them extra. There are some gems there, but you have to shell out lot of cash. Some guys have reported great GFE experience from some freelancers.

Some girls will like you and some won't and some will take a little warming up to do.
Its actually quite easy to gt an actual GF here, but girls are possesive and want to marry you. so, I avoid that route. but, its possible.

Pictures

Kynu - I have some regulars who have great service. They even do cosplay for me , BBJ, etc. Are a bit older early 30s, but great service.
Thing is they are all from Hanoi, so they keep traveling every 2 months or so, but I have their contacts. but, being able to speak some Vietnamese goes a long way. I treat them very nicely and tip them and get them perfume and stuff occasionally.

But, you have to go through some bad experiences in Kynu before you find a good one. I had to go through about 10-15 average/bad experiences to find these 3 gems.

Little Tokyo - 80% of the massage girls give great service. It is triple the price of kynu 2-4 m, but worth it and there is no rush. They take their time.

Apocalypse - Here there are free lancers most of Whom will give GFE if you ask them and pay them extra. There are some gems there, but you have to shell out lot of cash. Some guys have reported great GFE experience from some freelancers.

Some girls will like you and some won't and some will take a little warming up to do.
Its actually quite easy to gt an actual GF here, but girls are possesive and want to marry you. so, I avoid that route. but, its possible.
Can u share their contact details?:)

Tay Ninh, Vietnam

Bro can you share the contact number of the girl in the photo? thanks

Sure, I don't mind sharing just PM me. I will ask them and share the details of whom I can.
I am not sure, they want to put it public. They are also a bit choosy.
Cheers

One of them agreed to put it public -

She is a bit older 30+, she has some breast marks from surgery.
But, her service is really good and she has amazing skills.
She is more like a Milf, but that is what I like.
though, she specifically told me that, she has to like the other person for her to be turned on too and provide even more good service.

Tell them that you got her details from a guy Roh from Australia. She will know.

Worth trying!

Pictures

Last edited: