Girls in Hanoi, Vietnam

Hello Logan. Read all your reviews and it's been very informative. I appreciate it all. I've noticed in a previous post that you don't bother with the blowjob bars in Hanoi due to the abundant amount girls you score with. I, unfortunately, don't have much luck so I'm hoping you can still share any info on blowjob bars in Hanoi. I managed to collect some outdated info online but doesn't seem very reliable now. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Southeast Asia
Hello Logan. Read all your reviews and it's been very informative. I appreciate it all. I've noticed in a previous post that you don't bother with the blowjob bars in Hanoi due to the abundant amount girls you score with. I, unfortunately, don't have much luck so I'm hoping you can still share any info on blowjob bars in Hanoi. I managed to collect some outdated info online but doesn't seem very reliable now. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello and welcome to SMF. I'm happy to hear you enjoy the reviews. I have been traveling around Southeast Asia quite a bit, and I hope to write more reviews and share more information from my travels. It's much easier to meet girls in Asia compared to life in America.

I'm assuming you read my post about meeting girls in Hanoi, and I wasn't exaggerating when I say it was easy to meet and talk with the local Vietnamese girls. When I was in Hanoi, I had many places saved, but didn't have the time to visit all of them. I researched the different blowjob bars in Hanoi, and it was challenging to find good ones. There are many more options for blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh, and some of the blowjob bars I found in Hanoi were closed and no longer in business.

Emperor's Spa
The first choice I would recommend is Emperor's Spa in Hanoi for a good massage and blowjob. They have two different massage ticket options - 320,000 VND ($13.75 USD) and 520,000 VND ($22.40 USD). I would recommend the 90 minute massage option with blowjob, which is 320,000 VND and with your tip for the girl, you're all in for 600,000 VND ($25.80 USD).

Sakura
Sakura should still be open in Hanoi. I've heard mixed experiences about this place, with some massages ending with only a handjob. The problem with massage places is you cannot always assume you'll be finished off with a blowjob, good or bad. When you book the ticket, you can negotiate to make sure a blowjob is included, but don't be surprised if the girl starts out with a small blowjob and the remaining 80% is a handjob. To give an example, I went to a dedicated blowjob bar in Ho Chi Minh, not a massage place, and the first experience was one of the best deep throat blowjobs I ever had, and the second time was a different girl who only wanted to give me a handjob. I try to keep things friendly, smile at the girl, and make some small talk in the beginning so you can continue to communicate later when she is giving you a blowjob.

A couple more places I would also recommend checking out is Windy Massage (Hotel) and Blue Spa, both should be good for a massage and blowjob.

There is also Oasis Massage, but I've heard it's very expensive - the 90 minute massage ticket is 600,000 VND ($25.80) and the girl will ask for 2,000,000 VND ($86.00 USD) for full service, sex, etc. That's too much for me, but if the girl is a 9/10, maybe that's worth it for some.

Remember, you can always negotiate. Just reply with an offer, and most girls will come down on their price. I've only had a small number of girls not willing to budge on their price. And granted, they were super hot and they knew it. I'm happy with a cheaper girl who is maybe a 7 or 8 at best.

And if you're staying alone, you can also use the different apps out there to book a girl at your room for blowjob only. After a girl quotes me her price and sends me her pictures, I will often say I don't want sex, only blowjob, and get her price down. When you factor in the massage ticket prices, it can sometimes be the same or cheaper to just have a girl come to your room. Of course, exercise some caution and make sure your valuables are secure, and don't be afraid to turn the girl away when she arrives if you don't have a good feeling about the situation. The best is when two girls arrive, you get to choose which one comes back to your room, and the other girl will wait in the lobby area for you two to finish.

Let us know how it goes. I'm curious to hear more about your experiences there!

Dang, I knew I should have visited Emperor! Just saw your reply late but fortunately I am now in HCMC! You're right about most being closed or out of business. I've tried Phuc Tan street near Old Quarter and Nguyen Van Cu just across the bridge from there. I've also tried Discover on WeChat but found no one, just Chinese tourists.

I did get quite lucky on WeChat but they found me. I received messages from 2 different providers. The first one was offering massage and eventually blowjob and sex. She quoted me 700K for a massage, 1.2M for blowjob, and initially 1.7M for sex which I negotiated down to 1.4M and plus 200K for a nha nghi (those cheap local hostels all over which most are just really love hotels with mirrors installed horizontally next to the bed). You have to find the nha nghi yourself and text them the address. I used Google maps and searched those two words. I asked them to meet me out front so we can go in together so she does the talking. I have zero Vietnamese speaking skills.

Another named Linh was offering sex for 1.2M and 200K for the room. She was very robotic and emotionless. Quite chubby too although a slim face. Odd. But I had a great time with the first girl, she was quite the sweetheart. She also gave a decent regular massage and good soft touch massage followed by some light prostate and ball massaging. She gave an uncovered blowjob followed by covered (of course) intercourse. Although her English was lacking, she was very smiley and bubbly. She even took a selfie with me when I asked. To be honest, I don't mind paying that much for such nice attitude even though I know I overpaid. I am aware of the Vietnamese websites for local girls that start at 300K per shot. But my lack of the language and a phone number denied me such access.

I liked the experience with the first girl so much I had her on my third night. This time just for a blowjob.. uncovered.. and finished in her mouth! Absolutely divine! She kept sucking after I came! BEST FEELING! lol

To sum it up, I absolutely know I paid a bit much but reliable info on Hanoi is lacking so I just had to take what I could get. I just regret not trying out Emperor. Thanks for your reply though. I will surely enjoy my time in HCMC from today.

Southeast Asia
Great stories! Thanks for sharing your experiences from WeChat. Did the first girl give you a better rate the second time you met her for a blowjob?

How long will you be in Ho Chi Minh? Your money should go much farther in Saigon and there are many more girls.

This time in Vietnam is the holidays. This upcoming week is the last work week before everyone leaves on Friday for 10 days for the national Tet holiday. HCM will be a ghost town during that time. I don't know how this will affect the local blowjob bars or massage places. The first time I tried to go to Benny's in Binh Thanh district, it was closed for the day because it was during a Vietnamese holiday.

Look forward to hearing how things go in Saigon!

I'm a sucker but I just gave her the rate she initially asked for because I liked her so much. I will be here about another week so I hope I can meet some eager and enthusiastic providers that are working overtime for Tet.

Got mugged. I’m in Hanoi now and just got mugged by the girls while giving massage. Robbed me off the USD and INRs in my wallet. But surprisingly spared the local currency and credit cards. Never trust the bikers in old quarter offering to take you to massage parlours. They will offer ‘boom boom’ and take you to massage bars and whn you hv paid a million already you will come to know its just bj. Then you ask for refund and they take you to cheap rooms and evn if you dont like the girls there your money gets stuck! Beware of your wallet. mine got eyeballed the moment i opened it in front of them, and the second we were in the shower the girl (or maybe someone else) robbed the wallet. I didn’t realize it untill i was back to my hotel. Shitty experience, lost almost 75USD

Got mugged. I’m in Hanoi now and just got mugged by the girls while giving massage. Robbed me off the USD and INRs in my wallet. But surprisingly spared the local currency and credit cards. Never trust the bikers in old quarter offering to take you to massage parlours. They will offer ‘boom boom’ and take you to massage bars and whn you hv paid a million already you will come to know its just bj. Then you ask for refund and they take you to cheap rooms and evn if you dont like the girls there your money gets stuck! Beware of your wallet. mine got eyeballed the moment i opened it in front of them, and the second we were in the shower the girl (or maybe someone else) robbed the wallet. I didn’t realize it untill i was back to my hotel. Shitty experience, lost almost 75USD
Hi
Can someone give a places that have a fs in hanoi.
Thanks