Giving oral to girls at hot tocs in Vietnam?

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Do they allow it, has anyone done it? There’s this really cute girl I’ve been going to and tomorrow will be my last day in Vietnam. And if she’s down imma do it, but is it allowed?

Southeast Asia
It all depends on the girl, her mood, and how comfortable she is with you. Some girls are more playful and will let you move things along more, while others are there only to provide a service and nothing more. Their personality and attitude should dictate what they're up for.

From the blowjob bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh street to stopping in for a blowjob at Benny's Hot Toc, many of the girls will remove their underwear, wash your hand, and let you feel inside her. Some of the girls have wanted me to put my hand inside her, when I just wanted to relax and blow my load. Yes, you can ask each girl politely, but you can usually tell from how the girl behaves, moving her legs towards your head while she is giving the blowjob, and if they're wet inside, you can motion that you want to 69 with them.

I'm sure some girls will try to charge more, or maybe they'll ask for a larger tip, but I've never had this happen. Not at blowjob bars. I try not to arrive hot and sweaty, so they're not put off by my body odor when I remove my shirt. I smile and make some small talk with them, rub their back gently as they are starting to wash me, and try to make them feel comfortable. The more attractive the girl is, the more attention I'll give her. Some girls are more aggressive about wanting my hand or mouth to be inside them, but personally, I've never wanted to give oral to a hot toc girl.

If I take a good girl back to my apartment, I'll go down on her and have sex all night long without a condom. But at blowjob bars, I don't feel comfortable giving a girl oral or having sex with them because I don't want to catch any STD's. There's only been a few occasions where the girl was very attractive, where I wanted to have sex with her, and I would have to use a condom if she was willing to provide a full service session.

You can ask if you need to, but the girl will let you know if they feel comfortable when you try anything. Just be polite, smile, and maybe offer some more money if you really want her.

Southeast Asia
I had the good fortune of having a tight bodied girl in Benny’s last week. Probably not a great idea, but she had no problem letting me feast on both her holes.
Happy to hear. You give me hope because I haven't seen any good looking girls at Benny's 110 during both of my visits there.

Bangkok, Thailand
I just had my first experience at one of these, it was a pretty legit place with lots of reviews. All the reviews said the same thing which was a blowjob for the first half, then finishing with a handjob, and absolutely no sex and very little touching.

The girl I chose was super cute and let me pull her panties off and eat her while she did me, the doors had some see-through glass on them, and I noticed she positioned herself so they could not see, and she would move away if she heard someone coming. I assume this means they will get in trouble if it happens, she ended up giving me her WhatsApp and saying we can have sex next time, and she did not ask for a tip or anything extra.

I imagine this does not happen often, but there is definitely hope.

Southeast Asia
I just had my first experience at one of these, it was a pretty legit place with lots of reviews. All the reviews said the same thing which was a blowjob for the first half, then finishing with a handjob, and absolutely no sex and very little touching.

The girl I chose was super cute and let me pull her panties off and eat her while she did me, the doors had some see-through glass on them, and I noticed she positioned herself so they could not see, and she would move away if she heard someone coming. I assume this means they will get in trouble if it happens, she ended up giving me her WhatsApp and saying we can have sex next time, and she did not ask for a tip or anything extra.

Is this the same girl you talked about at Zeus Massage in Ho Chi Minh?

Please let us know if you were able to meet her outside of work and how things went. I will have to try this sometime when I find a girl worth seeing again.

Bangkok, Thailand
Is this the same girl you talked about at Zeus Massage in Ho Chi Minh?

Please let us know if you were able to meet her outside of work and how things went. I will have to try this sometime when I find a girl worth seeing again.
Yes it was, she would not let me see her outside, I guess there was a misunderstanding, but we had sex in Zeus Massage when I came today. It was super clear that she had to hide it, instead of doing the sauna and shower, she pushed me into the corner so no one could see from the door and let me do my thing. After that, we did a shower and massage, and then she let me shoot a second time with a bj/hj. I gave her $10 for taking the risk, and she seemed super happy about that. Overall my best massage parlor experience and I live in Bangkok right now.

Southeast Asia
Yes it was, she would not let me see her outside, I guess there was a misunderstanding, but we had sex in Zeus Massage when I came today. It was super clear that she had to hide it, instead of doing the sauna and shower, she pushed me into the corner so no one could see from the door and let me do my thing. After that, we did a shower and massage, and then she let me shoot a second time with a bj/hj. I gave her $10 for taking the risk, and she seemed super happy about that. Overall my best massage parlor experience and I live in Bangkok right now.
Love to hear about your experience! You give me hope. :D

Do you have the girls name by any chance. Would love to try

Can you please share the name of the place you went to ? Thanks