Grand Silver Hotel & Spa - Ho Chi Minh : First visit Vietnam and need help from expert!

I am soon staying at this hotel. is this hotel friendly for those prostitute visitor? definitely will give a try NPK this trip. But using grab will having location history report, you guys just don't care about the record? I am having business trip and i am married! Maybe i will take the ride to nearer street to solve this problem.

And one more, i enjoy watching beautiful & sexy lady on the street but i am not a alcohol drinker. Any cafe/restaurant introduce? heard about bui vien kinda dangerous place. Any others street will having sexy free lance hanging around on street? i heard about Nguyen Hue and Dong Khoi, not sure whether still persist now.

Not girl friendly. If you meant Silverland Hotel.

If you want freelancers, you have to go pasteur bars and bui vien. Go2 Bar, Apo, Envy, even Lush are littered with them from midnight. But prepare to pay exorbitantly inflated prices.

Just go to a remote massage spa or go to npk, pick a girl and get a blowjob and the damage will be fraction of the FS you would get as shit quality from the freelancer.

I am soon staying at this hotel. is this hotel friendly for those prostitute visitor? definitely will give a try NPK this trip. But using grab will having location history report, you guys just don't care about the record? I am having business trip and i am married! Maybe i will take the ride to nearer street to solve this problem.

And one more, i enjoy watching beautiful & sexy lady on the street but i am not a alcohol drinker. Any cafe/restaurant introduce? heard about bui vien kinda dangerous place. Any others street will having sexy free lance hanging around on street? i heard about Nguyen Hue and Dong Khoi, not sure whether still persist now.
Hello Mychinese,

Have a lot of good place to eat and drink in HCMC. What kind are you looking for?

I just tried NPK. I believe is 112. Their door was open. So i can saw some girls seat on the sofa. Others hot toc just closed the door tightly and leave a guy to promote at outside.
I saw one 8/10 young girl will slim fit body as my target.
- i walk in, see around and still choose back my target girl
- the girl bring up to a small room even without a door.
- i tell girl i need condom(i dont want any worry after fun)
- expert skill shown by the girl
- right hand keep touching and explore on her body.
- 15 minutes i gave a shoot
- pay 100k to the girl
- pay 400k to the counter
- no price negotiate and the girl attitube is good!
- get 1 bottle mineral water for free...

Good experience!!!
By the way, i saw a lot of sexy girl promote massage on their street. But i am scare to try as in the shop might not the sexy girl that stand outside of the shop!

Seriously, just hop on Tinder, open as "I give you X mil for a week, be my gf". Most of the girls have shitty jobs or they don't do anything so they will be happy to be fed, slept at a nice apartment and fucked while they are dreaming of those few mils going towards whatever they want to buy later (probably an iphone lol).

And then you dont waste money for some ridiculous shit as "oh her hand was exploring my body, how neat..." but get the full package.

San Jose, CA
Seriously, just hop on Tinder, open as "I give you X mil for a week, be my gf". Most of the girls have shitty jobs or they don't do anything so they will be happy to be fed, slept at a nice apartment and fucked while they are dreaming of those few mils going towards whatever they want to buy later (probably an iphone lol).

And then you dont waste money for some ridiculous shit as "oh her hand was exploring my body, how neat..." but get the full package.
Funny thing about this joke of a character (newly created handle) is that he lambasts paying for play (we all need it from time to time for various reasons, and this is just the Truth), but yet he is here on a Pay-4-Play discussion forum.

What a Hypocrisy.

Funny thing about this joke of a character (newly created handle) is that he lambasts paying for play (we all need it from time to time for various reasons, and this is just the Truth), but yet he is here on a Pay-4-Play discussion forum.

What a Hypocrisy.
Are you still on about the "new handle" boy? Haizz....

First of all, I never advertised incorrect NPK prices, you did not pay attention at all. Secondly, I never said I dont p2p for fucks sake, I just said whoever does it for 300% the price are idiots. Maybe you should read every word, not just every second line...

Yep. J-O-K-E. And L-O-S-E-R with not enough money is who YOU ARE......
Dont worry guys, duckie is an old dog, he barks a lot but dont bite.

He promises a lot to some members here like great nights with him (ktv boss? He promotes it a lot but never went then when they finally go there. They just finish on the street, etc).

He likes to pretend a lot but in the end he dont do much. He is just a 45y+ troll on the forum, just ignore him like most people here :D