GRO Bars or Club In KL or PJ

Do any guys know nice GRO Pubs or Bar in Kl or PJ? I'm not referring to the high end joints, just normal joints. Just to hang out and be entertained by girls.

Did you manage to get some more details on your 1st Thread "Indian Girls in KL".
A Member here, suggested you to try Massagerepublic and Beach Club.
If you could share your findings basis the leads you picked up for that Thread, it would give more meaning to that Thread plus some useful info to those on here seeking some info on KL.
Right now that Thread is languishing with just 1 replies.
You can make it a more lively Thread.

Did you manage to get some more details on your 1st Thread "Indian Girls in KL".
A Member here, suggested you to try and Beach Club.
If you could share your findings basis the leads you picked up for that Thread, it would give more meaning to that Thread plus some useful info to those on here seeking some info on KL.
Right now that Thread is languishing with just 1 replies.
You can make it a more lively Thread.
Thanks for the head up but Massagerepublic is a dead end and beach club is not the spot for indian girls... plus ladies in beach club is a total waste of money as they try to rip you off! Almost a victim once hence I dont visit beach club now days. Last time yes...it was the place. Nway I will post more once I come across any new places. Cheers!