Guide how to find Ecorts in Viet Nam with timgaigoi.com

USA and VN
300.000VND is around $13. Which is fucking cheap for a lay. 1.500.000 VND is not around $100, try $65. I love Vietnam's inflation! The USD is a strong currency against it.

Last edited:
300.000VND is around $13. Which is fucking cheap for a lay.
You got it right sodak. At one point, I was so greedy to make good use of all the short time that I stayed there that I set up an appointment before I was ready, and I could not cum. What was an embarassment!!! :)

I think the best feature of Kynu, which is now www.gai.to , is the advanced search filters if you search when you are signed in with your user name. You can really narrow down your search to a certain age range, height, price, etc. And being able to order the results by "most recent" or "highest price" or "lowest price" etc. Very handy.
I know what you are saying about the customers' photos, but so many of those are pretty useless for seeing what the girl really looks like. Sometimes there are some. But so many are bad photos taken too close or of just a pussy or something. Mostly they're just bad photos. Which makes me wonder, why do so many guys take photos of the empty bed. What good is that? ;-)
The ratings about specific things are useful too. Like "skin" rating 0 to 10 hearts, or "face", or Boobs, Waist, etc.

300.000VND is around $13. Which is fucking cheap for a lay. 1.500.000 VND is not around $100, try $65. I love Vietnam's inflation! The USD is a strong currency against it.
hahahah yeah it's exactly what you said. I am living in Australia so the price isn't different too much.

Can the girls go to District 1 hotel and pay her the grab fees?
I think it's better for you to make contact with them first to get their address, and then you can come to their working's hotel. Some girls are working not too far from district 1 such as District 3, District 10. After having a fun time, you can ask them to hang out with you or come to your hotel later. Making them trust you first and then you can do what you want later.

KYNU (gai.to) vs TIMGAIGOI
Kynu seem to have more user reviews, the most useful is user's review images.
It's tell what really girl look like.
The main website is www.thiendia.cc.
If you want to read all reviews from users/checkers, on your left side of each topic at www.timgaigoi.com, you will see the link like photo, click on it and you can read all reviews and real photos from users. 18.png

Last edited:
@Joker , the map section is not working. I would like to see the ladies around, so I can walk to nthem.

Also, you should preview the reviews from thiendia in your website. It is not comfortable to click and then translate everything.

So this is a new take on kynu.net, gonna try this tonight after i arrive in HCMC, thanks for this post
Not really so new. This timgaigoi site is a new project of Thiendia, which is around HCM for years. Kynu (now gaigoi.to) and danchoi are the other 2 main grandpas of these kinds of websites.

@Joker , the map section is not working. I would like to see the ladies around, so I can walk to nthem.

Also, you should preview the reviews from thiendia in your website. It is not comfortable to click and then translate everything.
Honestly, sometime they will change to new hotel to make sure there is no cops are following them so that's why the address is only be sent to checker like you via messenger, so the map is just like to show you to know which district they are working.

Sure, i will make other topic to introduce thiendia.cc and how to use it.

Toronto canada
I tried sending messages to 2 different gals. Nothing happened. Do I use google translate??????
The site is very user unfriendly, I've given up.

I tried sending messages to 2 different gals. Nothing happened. Do I use google translate??????
The site is very user unfriendly, I've given up.
did you do as I mentioned above, you should to call her or send text to her. Enkey tried with them before and he's very interested with them.
photo_2020-02-12_18-33-17.jpg

Go view the thread that’s up here about how to do Kynu. Same deal. I text them in Vietnamese and they reply with simple instructions in Vietnamese that even you can understand. Pm if you have specific questions.
Just write “E co lam viec ko?” And send it to her, she’ll reply with hotel address. If you’re really keen to speak English, there’s always England and a few other countries you could go to instead. ;-) But dont do voice calling. That’s just creating unnecessary problems to have to overcome. In any language, you stick it in, repeat until satisfaction arrives, get dressed, pay, leave.

Go view the thread that’s up here about how to do Kynu. Same deal. I text them in Vietnamese and they reply with simple instructions in Vietnamese that even you can understand. Pm if you have specific questions.
Just write “E co lam viec ko?” And send it to her, she’ll reply with hotel address. If you’re really keen to speak English, there’s always England and a few other countries you could go to instead. ;-) But dont do voice calling. That’s just creating unnecessary problems to have to overcome. In any language, you stick it in, repeat until satisfaction arrives, get dressed, pay, leave.
Cool. you got what i mean.