Guide how to find Ecorts in Viet Nam with timgaigoi.com

If she replies to say “da a” or something like that, reply back to her “Dia chi?” (Address?) and she will send you hotel address. If she replies with a long answer, it’s almost surely a reason she can’t meet you now. Maybe day off or getting hair done or who knows. Try another girl instead.

As reported in another thread, I'm not getting replies lately from "Kynu" girls. (there are a few of these websites, including this timgaigoi one, danchoi, kynu now called gai.to, and a few others).

I wonder if this is Corona related that they aren't replying. I don't know, just speculating.

But yesterday I sent out 14 messages to different girls in different districts. Zero replies.

As reported in another thread, I'm not getting replies lately from "Kynu" girls. (there are a few of these websites, including this timgaigoi one, danchoi, kynu now called gai.to, and a few others).

I wonder if this is Corona related that they aren't replying. I don't know, just speculating.

But yesterday I sent out 14 messages to different girls in different districts. Zero replies.
so you saved some money LOL

I'm unable to get a vietnamese sim but i'm able to use zalo here. i tried sending some messages over zalo but i didn't get any replies. anything i can do? the sim card thing is not possible for personal reasons.

I'm unable to get a vietnamese sim but i'm able to use zalo here. i tried sending some messages over zalo but i didn't get any replies. anything i can do? the sim card thing is not possible for personal reasons.
are you talking about contacting girls on websites like timgaigoi using Zalo? or just using Zalo in general?

If you are trying to contact ones on timgaigoi or another site like gai.to, they give a phone number in their ad, so you send SMS message to that phone number, not using Zalo but using normal SMS text message. If you want to avoid using SMS (significant other can see what messages go in and out? don't need to answer that), well, maybe you can get another sim that you can switch in and out as needed....? forget zalo, that won't work for these girls.

Maybe another idea, if you can't put a Vietnamese sim in your phone, buy a cheap 2nd hand phone to use for this.

are you talking about contacting girls on websites like timgaigoi using Zalo? or just using Zalo in general?

If you are trying to contact ones on timgaigoi or another site like gai.to, they give a phone number in their ad, so you send SMS message to that phone number, not using Zalo but using normal SMS text message. If you want to avoid using SMS (significant other can see what messages go in and out? don't need to answer that), well, maybe you can get another sim that you can switch in and out as needed....? forget zalo, that won't work for these girls.

Maybe another idea, if you can't put a Vietnamese sim in your phone, buy a cheap 2nd hand phone to use for this.
Yeah I was talking about contacting girls on websites like timgaigoi using zalo.
buying a new phone is an option but is it possible to get a SIM card that isn’t registered? I know they need to register your info when you get a sim- including passport number and such

Yeah I was talking about contacting girls on websites like timgaigoi using zalo.
buying a new phone is an option but is it possible to get a SIM card that isn’t registered? I know they need to register your info when you get a sim- including passport number and such
If you buy a sim at a small mom& pop type phone shop, they won’t register you. Very quick and easy.

Has anyone actually tried any of these girls from this site? I am wondering why the prices are so cheap. Do they all provide full service at those prices?