Guys who are not getting what they want from spouse/gf...

kuala lumpur, petaling jaya
Hi.
Lily is a friend who is trying to make ends meet. I suggested to her about offering sexual services to matured men, whose wives have stopped sex altogether or if they are looking for slim woman to fulfill their fetishes which they cannot ask their wives.

She was warm to the idea and told me that I can be her manager.

That is how it started and now it has been more than a year at this.

She is not fussy how the guy looks or if he is fat or skinny. Anything goes with her.

All holes she can take and she has regular who calls her for anal only.

Slim and tall and Malaysian Norther Indian fair skin. Very friendly especially after few drinks.

She allows any fetishes but no causing pain. BJ , anal, come in mouth, or swallow if you ask and tip her and so on.

You offer her more cash, and she will do your weird fetish..
There was a Judge who likes to pee on her face and in mouth and she lets him because he pays extra for that.

I put up her ad in Craigs and locanto for her services and I do all the chatting. Once confirmed, I send her to the hotel or the clients home.

Usual rate, rm300 for all services and add more by tipping for some of your fetish. Hotel on client unless 2 or more guys doing her ,then I get the room.
Duration is 1 hour and 2 shots, but if its 3some with me and the client and her, then time is not a factor. can go on for 3 hours or more.

My wechat id is raco_007

He is a pimp. It's clear from the description of his role in his post.

@Raco - I'd suggest that you post blank out (face) photos of her. It will be easier for the general forum-ers to gauge if she is worth the take.
And also please state clearly this is a service provided in KL, Malaysia as most forum-ers here are based in Vietnam.

Cheers

How do we know you're not a pimp?
How do we know you're not a pimp?
Well, you gotta go and check out these 2 forums where her FRs are posted.
1) Decent playboy forum
2) mamak special forum

My nick there is raco007
Only then, you guys will know, If I am the real deal...
I noticed that this is posted to Vietnam. I am supposed to post it to Malaysia. My mistake.
My wechat id raco_007

Last edited:
He is a pimp. It's clear from the description of his role in his post.

@Raco - I'd suggest that you post blank out (face) photos of her. It will be easier for the general forum-ers to gauge if she is worth the take.
And also please state clearly this is a service provided in KL, Malaysia as most forum-ers here are based in Vietnam.

Cheers
I am sorry that this is posted in Vietnam and I thought I post it in Malaysia. My bad.
Anyway, I do send pics but not on the forum. Do it on wechat with my id raco_007

Well, you gotta go and check out these 2 forums where her FRs are posted.
1) Decent playboy forum
2) mamak special forum
@Raco ; good that you're active in both those forums. I used to be very active on MSF before their server went bonkers a few years ago. Now it's a new server with the best part of MSF wiped out.

You should try posting on SBF (sammyboyforum) as well. They've a dedicated thread for Malaysia and KL specifically and if you pay, you'll get pinned as a paid advertiser.

For this forum, I see that it'll be hard for you to reach out to the crowd in KL as the active threads here are not KL related.

Cheers

Usually I don't like posts that are from pimps or business owners who are trying to promote their business here. There are posts that were faked to be from a customer. There are posts to look for a sugar daddy. And also post to promote certain web sites, which can be down right dangerous (potential virus) just to click.
We have owner/manager from Neko and J Spa quite active here. Both gentlemen are sincere, helpful and provide useful information to our benefits, and their participation fits the purpose of this forum, IMHO.
Raco is a pimp and post straight forward info that also IMO benefits those want to monger in KL. I feel the post adds value and no different than from other forum members.
Our end goal is to have more leads for more funs ...

Usually I don't like posts that are from pimps or business owners who are trying to promote their business here. There are posts that were faked to be from a customer. There are posts to look for a sugar daddy. And also post to promote certain web sites, which can be down right dangerous (potential virus) just to click.
We have owner/manager from Neko and J Spa quite active here. Both gentlemen are sincere, helpful and provide useful information to our benefits, and their participation fits the purpose of this forum, IMHO.
Raco is a pimp and post straight forward info that also IMO benefits those want to monger in KL. I feel the post adds value and no different than from other forum members.
Our end goal is to have more leads for more funs ...
well, I guess you are feeling pretty proud declaring me a pimp, owner, manage etc but sorry to dash your exuberant but you got me totally opposite of who I am. Since you are in Vietnam, no point clearing the air about it, but I feel, you must be absolutely sure before claiming it to be what ever. You could start with checking the admin of the forum I mentioned. Anyway, happy reporting for others as well.