Hanoi versus Ho Chi Minh

What you want to do there?

Ho Chi Minh has more chance for girls to hit compared with Hanoi.

For sightseeing, Hanoi has better options.

Southeast Asia
I've spent extended amounts of time in both cities. Depending on what you're in the mood for, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh offer different experiences for the single man.

Hanoi
Four days is nearly the perfect amount of time to spend in Hanoi, to be a tourist and go sightseeing around the capital of Vietnam. I would recommend staying in the Old Quarter or French Quarter areas, or anywhere within walking distance to Hoan Kiem Lake. Hanoi offers many things to do and some very good Northern Vietnamese food. As a single man, compared to Ho Chi Minh, the negative is you're limited with options and diversity for massages and blowjob bars in Hanoi. And the cost for blowjobs and massages in Hanoi will be more expensive. If you want something close to Nuru, I would recommend Neko Massage in Hanoi.

Ho Chi Minh
Four days is not enough time to spend in Ho Chi Minh, and you're very limited when it comes to general tourism. However, Ho Chi Minh is a very large city with an equally large population, which means there's a huge diversity of local restaurants, cafes, and more Vietnamese girls than you will ever know what to do with. And in Vietnam, you'll find some of the best blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh, several good massage places with rimming, and you can have sex with beautiful Vietnamese girls anytime you want. And there's many more options for hooking up with girls at local clubs in Ho Chi Minh. Avoid the expensive massage girls in Little Japan Saigon, and stay out of the Bui Vien massages parlors, and you'll be fine.

If you need some more guidance or advice, give us an idea about some things you're interested in doing for your 4 days in Vietnam. You can have fun in both cities, but as a single man, I would definitely choose Ho Chi Minh for the girls, girls, girls :love:

Cheers!

I've spent extended amounts of time in both cities. Depending on what you're in the mood for, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh offer different experiences for the single man.

Hanoi
Four days is nearly the perfect amount of time to spend in Hanoi, to be a tourist and go sightseeing around the capital of Vietnam. I would recommend staying in the Old Quarter or French Quarter areas, or anywhere within walking distance to Hoan Kiem Lake. Hanoi offers many things to do and some very good Northern Vietnamese food. As a single man, compared to Ho Chi Minh, the negative is you're limited with options and diversity for massages and blowjob bars in Hanoi. And the cost for blowjobs and massages in Hanoi will be more expensive. If you want something close to Nuru, I would recommend Neko Massage in Hanoi.

Ho Chi Minh
Four days is not enough time to spend in Ho Chi Minh, and you're very limited when it comes to general tourism. However, Ho Chi Minh is a very large city with an equally large population, which means there's a huge diversity of local restaurants, cafes, and more Vietnamese girls than you will ever know what to do with. And in Vietnam, you'll find some of the best blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh, several good massage places with rimming, and you can have sex with beautiful Vietnamese girls anytime you want. And there's many more options for hooking up with girls at local clubs in Ho Chi Minh. Avoid the expensive massage girls in Little Japan Saigon, and stay out of the Bui Vien massages parlors, and you'll be fine.

If you need some more guidance or advice, give us an idea about some things you're interested in doing for your 4 days in Vietnam. You can have fun in both cities, but as a single man, I would definitely choose Ho Chi Minh for the girls, girls, girls :love:

Cheers!
thanks for your time on writing... I mostly coming to relax and less touristy... kindly recommand place to book hotel so that i have easy/quick access to most of the happening places.. Kindly do suggest some of the best massage places ( need to try Nuru). thinking about 5 days also.

Hanoi

Ho Chi Minh

Cheers!
Thank you for great rundown. I will be visiting both cities.

Southeast Asia
Why avoid Little Japan? They have the best girls.
You are correct. Little Japan has the best looking girls. They are very beautiful. The only massage place I've seen that comes close is the selection of girls at Queen Bee Massage.

Personally, the only reason I avoid Little Japan is because of the high cost. It's well known to be one of the most expensive places in Saigon, and there's no straightforward pricing because the girls are simply trying to maximize the amount of money they can get from their customers.

When you're seeing "pros", they are managed, like a business. Heck, it is a business. It is widely known that the Japanese are more affluent, just like a "tourist rate" as opposed to a locals rate. But everyone knows that Japanese tend to spend more on pay for pleasure and kink.

Heck, a whole area of HCMC is set up and catered to the Japanese, with restaurants and massagee places designed for them. It is simply to give the foreign investor a little place for him to spend his money.

In the States, namely California where i am from, there is a Little Tokyo here too. Even sushi in these spots are pricey, especially in San Francisco.

This is why Logan suggests the best value is not in Little Japan, HCMC. It resides elsewhere where this SingleManForum has found those value spots. But to each their own as every budget is different.

I tend to like freelancers because i would rather pay $100 USD (i was used to paying $200+ for an hour in the States before they made this part of the World mundane again) for an overnighter with a "non-pro". In the 9 times in 2 visits over 28 days/nights i even paid only $80 (overnight, my Saigon place) and took the gal shopping for another $20-$30 but that was an extra day of fun with her sans the screwing which was done twice the night before.

But to each their own. Every girl is different and so is every pervert like me. ;)

DucNguyen,

How i wish you can share the the FL contact when im there ^^

I'm working on Jakarta now. Heading there next month. Will share FR when i'm back.

I am heading to HCMC from September 3-18th and October 12-27th.

Haven't been back in almost a decade.

Will gladly make a FL referral, only i will be there after your trip. Freelancers do like referrals, especially from someone they have sexed, because they've been screened against being the police.

Southeast Asia

Hanoi

Ho Chi Minh

Cheers!
As always, thanks for the quality post. Apart from those already mentioned, is there anything in HCMC close to or better than Neko Nuru (from both an absolute and value perspective)?

Am planning a trip and intending to try out Kynu as well. Logistics wise, happy to hear any recommendations on where best to stay - down to the street and hostel/hotel level.

Cheers guys.

If you wish to monger, you are better off in Saigon. I'm in Hanoi, and it's more constant harassment on the streets. And nothing about hot tocs in Hanoi. I'm staying in Old City, and it's nothing but tourist traps.