Happy Spa Review - Little Japan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hey everyone, what’s the address of this place?

And does anyone know if the prices is just 1 shot or more than that?
Hâppy spa

15B10 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
QPJ3+5V Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

1 shot is 2m, some girls might ask for more. but, you can lower it to 1.5-2m.
and 500k for the room.

I was in HCMC from 5th to 8th Feb. On 6th Feb I went to Happy Spa. Paid for 60 minutes massage 400 k and went to room with the girl. After 30 minutes massage I asked her rate for tips and she quoted 500k/1000k/2000k for hj/bj/fs. After bargain she agreed 1500k for full service. Next evening I went to Sky Spa 17/8 Le Thanh Ton, next to Indian Restaurant Ashoka in Little Japan. The girl soliciting at front door showed the rate chart for massage. I asked her to quote total charge including FS and massage for one hour. She told me to talk slowly as she did not want any one to listen. She quoted 2200k in her calculator. I offered 1500k for FS and massage for one hour to which she refused. As I was walking out and took 10 steps she called me from back and agreed for 1500k for FS and massage for one hour. I believe because of current medical situation there is fall in demand and price.
If any one goes to Da Nam I will highly recommend 111 Boutique Spa for genuine Vietnam massage and guide Ms Oanh +84 911293696 for her wonderful service.

I was in HCMC from 5th to 8th Feb. On 6th Feb I went to Happy Spa. Paid for 60 minutes massage 400 k and went to room with the girl. After 30 minutes massage I asked her rate for tips and she quoted 500k/1000k/2000k for hj/bj/fs. After bargain she agreed 1500k for full service. Next evening I went to Sky Spa 17/8 Le Thanh Ton, next to Indian Restaurant Ashoka in Little Japan. The girl soliciting at front door showed the rate chart for massage. I asked her to quote total charge including FS and massage for one hour. She told me to talk slowly as she did not want any one to listen. She quoted 2200k in her calculator. I offered 1500k for FS and massage for one hour to which she refused. As I was walking out and took 10 steps she called me from back and agreed for 1500k for FS and massage for one hour. I believe because of current medical situation there is fall in demand and price.
If any one goes to Da Nam I will highly recommend 111 Boutique Spa for genuine Vietnam massage and guide Ms Oanh +84 911293696 for her wonderful service.
Can you elaborate on 111 Boutique Spa in Da Nang and Ms Oanh? I will visit the city in the next 2 weeks and would be interested in their services.

111 Boutique Spa is a genuine Vietnam massage parlor in Da Nang where you get foot massage, whole body massage etc at reasonable rate. No sex.
Ms Oanh is a travel guide who arranged our visit to Ba Na Hills, Marble Hill, city tour in Da Nang and she was our guide too.

111 Boutique Spa is a genuine Vietnam massage parlor in Da Nang where you get foot massage, whole body massage etc at reasonable rate. No sex.
Ms Oanh is a travel guide who arranged our visit to Ba Na Hills, Marble Hill, city tour in Da Nang and she was our guide too.
Glad you explained it so there will be no awkward misunderstanding when calling Ms Oanh. ;-)

Got in HCMC last night and since hotel right up the street from Happy made a trip there. Lineup good enough and could have fucked at least half of ones there(about midnight). Went with Mamasans suggestion. Went with "VIP" room - wtf. If that VIP not sure what other is like. My days of fucking on a massage table like that are in the past - I have done plenty on worse in past. Stopped at 1mln for room, beer, sexy little washing, poor massage, feeling pussy/titties, with oily, artful handjob.

I will give NPK a try today, but even more concerned about facilities.

Guess what I would like is girl like Happy back at my hotel for up to 3mln dong for even hour or so - obviously less would be better. Is there barfine/takeout options that can be organized with WhatsApp or messenger available or am I just dreaming? FWIW - translation is big issue here and I spend lot of time in Thailand. Think the Thai friendly creators could teach the Kynu people thing or 2 as it is way more functional. Suggestions welcome. Up for some drinking/other entertainment stuff later on this wk/wkend if anybody else like minded.

In English, photos seem/most times are much more realistic than what I think I see on Kynu. Much more functional from what I see and only been using it for couple months- did not think I needed it before.
Sure could use something like that here.
@Rioman, we are comparing 2 Sites, which are totally different basis the Services offered by each.
Thai Friendly is marketed as a Dating Site whereas kynu isn't.
Something similar to Thai Friendly would be Vietnam Cupid but unlike Thai Friendly you would need to be a paid Member to send and receive messages and get their Phone Numbers to take it further.
You can join Vietnam Cupid Free and check out the quality of interests you are receiving and then basis the outcome you can decide whether to become paid Member or not.
If you are planning to be in Vietnam for long, then not a bad idea to check it out.

Just be warned that many Girls on that Site are looking for serious relationship or Marriage, some with fake profiles which you need to filter out and finally some very desperate single Moms 30+(easy prey) if those are your type.

From quick look at that Vietnam cupid looks like it a bit more cupid related to than sex on Thai friendly or else the Vietnamese cousins really prefer younger studs to be fucking them as note the age ranges they have selected are quite specific.

From quick look at that Vietnam cupid looks like it a bit more cupid related to than sex on Thai friendly or else the Vietnamese cousins really prefer younger studs to be fucking them as note the age ranges they have selected are quite specific.
Don't go by what these Girls write on their profile and what Age they are looking for.
Almost every Girl has an iphone even if she is doing an average Job, don't ask me how she affords that.
If you are on the Older side, knock off about 10 Years and if Younger you could still knock off a couple of Years it is up to you.
Once a profile is created, you won't be able to edit the Age later just keep that in mind.
Make a decent profile write up with a couple of good photos and join as a Free Member.
If you are happy with the responses you receive only then consider paying the Membership.

I had taken a 1 Yr Platinum Membership about 6 Months before I did my first trip to Vietnam and could thus pipeline a few Girls who were eager for meetup. In the end it was not a bad ROI for what I had spent on my Cupid Membership. Once the Membership expired, I did not bother to renew as it was no longer needed.

Don't go by what these Girls write on their profile and what Age they are looking for.
Almost every Girl has an iphone even if she is doing an average Job, don't ask me how she affords that.
If you are on the Older side, knock off about 10 Years and if Younger you could still knock off a couple of Years it is up to you.
Once a profile is created, you won't be able to edit the Age later just keep that in mind.
Make a decent profile write up with a couple of good photos and join as a Free Member.
If you are happy with the responses you receive only then consider paying the Membership.

I had taken a 1 Yr Platinum Membership about 6 Months before I did my first trip to Vietnam and could thus pipeline a few Girls who were eager for meetup. In the end it was not a bad ROI for what I had spent on my Cupid Membership. Once the Membership expired, I did not bother to renew as it was no longer needed.
yes i joined and have had about 40 messages from people in HCMC and Danang. just paid for 1 month membership which has lapsed but have telephone numbers to give me a start when i hit vietnam