HCM NPK

I have been in HCM for 10 days. I have had 4 nice visits as 112 NPK. Nice visits with what I perceive to be the 4 "hottest" girls there. I have read other posts about other HOT TOC locations... but few are recent.
Anything new to share?
flysafe

Can you give details from your visit there, is the service same as other bros have described?
I started following this awesome forum since june i think and my month long trip to VN is going to happen in february, so i like to be prepared 🙂

Can you give details from your visit there, is the service same as other bros have described?
I started following this awesome forum since june i think and my month long trip to VN is going to happen in february, so i like to be prepared 🙂
hi, you arrive, the man, very nice, takes you inside and calls all the girls, you choose girl, go up the stairs, lay on the massage table, she pull down your pants, cleans your privates, gurgles with mouthwash, washes your fingers, drops her dress top down, panties down, begin the BJ, you can finger her pussy, sucks until you CIM. clean up. walk down stairs, I give her 100K, give boss lady 400K, go out, call GRAB, go to hotel :)

hi, you arrive, the man, very nice, takes you inside and calls all the girls, you choose girl, go up the stairs, lay on the massage table, she pull down your pants, cleans your privates, gurgles with mouthwash, washes your fingers, drops her dress top down, panties down, begin the BJ, you can finger her pussy, sucks until you CIM. clean up. walk down stairs, I give her 100K, give boss lady 400K, go out, call GRAB, go to hotel :)
Thanks man! That is what i wanted to hear! i would like the fingering option every time i visit those beautiful bbbj ladys. So 112 is the place to go i hear, what about Benny's, anyone been there lately?

my last day in HCM. I visited 112 NPK once more and found a gem. Amazing body, tight, firm...so tight I could hardly get my finger in. Tan girl. Nice. Overall, I think the HOT TOCs were the better deal than my FS experiences. With time I might be able to find better girls for FS. thanx to all in this Forum for the info to make the time here better.

my last day in HCM. I visited 112 NPK once more and found a gem. Amazing body, tight, firm...so tight I could hardly get my finger in. Tan girl. Nice. Overall, I think the HOT TOCs were the better deal than my FS experiences. With time I might be able to find better girls for FS. thanx to all in this Forum for the info to make the time here better.
Heading to Vietnam Saturday will be heading there

Her name

I don't think most people ask the girls names int he NPK shops, or I never did. But just look around, and if you don't see anyone you like, walk to the next one.
It's not like you have to stay if you go into the shops. Hope you have a great time Ukkiwis.

Melbourne, AUS
I am fortunate enough to visit Vietnam (and sometimes neighbouring countries) every year for 2-3 weeks, due to having family there.

With that I have a level of freedom to wander about and try a few places. I'll need to recount a few stories. I was last there in February during Tet, and whilst most places generally close over that period (Benny's does) there were 2 Hot Tocs in NPK that were surprisingly open. I ventured into 84 NPK. The guy seemed quite casual and ushered me in, it was around 1pm and there were 7 or so girls lounging around on couches. Of the girls, 2 looks quality, 3 looked semi-decent and there were 2 older ones. One of the semi-decent girls, Nhi, approached me and motioned me to follow her. At first she as the rest of them seemed quite cold. But once in the room she opened up a little. BBBJ was very good, she had full lips which assist well. I got to wander around her body with my hands. Quality BJ, Nhi was really good at her craft.

I am back there in February 2020, this time just after Tet so there should be a bit more activity to venture into. Also hitting up Hanoi for 3-4 days, first time there.

I've been tracking this forum for a while now, just never signed up until recently. I'll be sharing more stories of my trips in the past as well as upcoming ones. If you look a bit deeper you do find some gems just around and north of Tan Son Nat Airport.

Keep sharing your experiences and knowledge on this forum guys!

M

San Jose, CA
I don't think most people ask the girls names int he NPK shops, or I never did. But just look around, and if you don't see anyone you like, walk to the next one.
It's not like you have to stay if you go into the shops. Hope you have a great time Ukkiwis.
I always ask the girls i partake with and always get their Zalo or LINE or local mobile number.