HCM WeChat Group for KTV (May/June 2020)

The real fun in HCM is in the KTV. Many solo travellers are unable to experience the KTV scene.
Hence I have created a group chat for travellers to tag along.
How does it work?
1) No deposit upon arrange for a date
2) We will be staying in dist 1 for easier gathering
3) There are lots of activities for the afternoon (salon, viet style hooters cafe, HJ shop, BJ shop, QB/Jap street etc
4) Night KTV: 92, 102, 233, 466, 700, 1127, 1131, 1135, Catwalk, Sunflower etc (fees are 50USD if you decide to join for the KTV)

Wechat: loganboss

最近翻文看见很多单兵兄弟想拼K团,也有些被广告商当日放飞机的。所以决定开wechat群帮帮各位忙。

开设此群组目的:
1) 胡志明涨价太快,再不赶上就来不及
2)解救单兵 (相信很多单兵想作战的翻文都有所动心)
3)广告商费用太高/对阳光或中午行程没兴趣的兄弟(只想组K团)
4) KTV 人多一定比较high,妈咪也愿意把好妹都带进来,也相对便宜。提高性价比。

此群组运作:
1) 有别于以往,各位到达胡志明才约K团,希望各位单兵或双兵可以安排一起出游日期。例如5月中一个日期范围,(少数服从多数)大家有了共识在各订机票,相约胡志明一郡。(方便一同Grab到地点/KTV) (本人日期自由,可应对多数单兵日期再订机票)
2)住宿方面也可在群主讨论
3)哪家KTV,当日吃早午餐再决定
4)KTV妈咪不时也会分享KTV里/妹妹每日状况(在下也会分享到群里,但不要问我妈咪微信)

陪玩须知:
1) 无需收定金,超自由行程(无需烦恼去哪吃好吃的,去哪唱K)
2) 每日都以Grab 为交通工具 (所以都以一郡为主来合拼)【小钱但AA制】
3) - 中午行程 (辣妹洗头,残废餐,半套店,口爆店,短打(QB/日本街),纯按摩,纯洗头,阳光景点)【从口袋名单提供地址,须知,小费等等。有必要帮忙订位】
- 夜间行程 (各种KTV)【订包厢,有些妈咪会传小姐照也可约定小姐,AA制】
4)每日只收50USD/位 为代订费用,你来K,就付费。临时有妹约你不能来就不需要付费。所谓超自由行程。也不收定金。【部分费用有时会给妈咪买小礼物,人之常情】可用VND支付。

*之所以会想这样是因为有些单兵就不想花费太高,广告商5D4N大约都1000USD左右对一些刚出社会的就比较难(但不趁年轻那等何时?)。跟何况也不一定好玩。举例碰到3-4人团但没锁团的,你去拼团,K房是就你坐一旁。。。选MM时也有些尴尬.
*二来,你报了团但是过夜的妹妹想陪你一阵个下午。那付的团费不是浪费??(常常会有朋友想要女友feel的就会碰到这个问题)
*再来就是中午行程,残废餐,日本街等等都会遇到心怡MM想要陪玩。【总之遇到任何变数都有弹性的行程。
**重点:希望大家玩得开心,交好战友,下次再一次玩
**你来4晚,最多只收200USD, 省了大约800USD
(一般5天都抓2800USD左右,现在2000即可)

本人
- 会点越文,中英文皆可。性格随和,易相处
- 不烟不酒不high
- 一年可去2次胡志明
- KTV妈咪也认识不少,定房带玩没问题。
加我:loganboss 准备今年从一波
**只有你五/六月可以去胡志明才加我
**加时请标记你何时可以出发

Pictures

Lol one of those photos is when I went with my mates to 102 le lai.

Met one of the guides before from Taiwan. He was a cool dude and he organised big groups like this to the ktvs. This suits guys who are solo or have trouble organising a bunch of their own mates to head out.

It's very likely that most of the other guys will all be Chinese speaking as I have observed before. Note that the organisers also get your fee plus kickbacks from the ktvs themselves. If you are keen to see what ktv is like might not be a bad idea to try this way.

I've been to almost all the ones listed here and they are pretty solid. Mostly all good ones just missing a couple. Ktv can get pricy so bigger groups help with costs pretty well.

Ho Chi Minh City
$50 fee and KTV kickbacks means the price for the group bill most likely will be inflated. I've gone to KTV with 1 other buddy and it was the same as going in a group of 4+, pricewise when you break it down.

Plus, less drama than a bigger group.

But I can see how they put a $50 per head fee here and also make money on the KTV kickback and get to drink and hang out with girls for free too.

I think there was another guy on SMF masquerading as a Queen KTV organizer a while back that stopped due to lack of takers.

I’m not a KTV guy but I hear that the typical problem is guys who leave early, don’t stick around for when the bill gets paid, and therefore don’t pay their fair share.

Last thing, your WeChat name that you left for people to contact you is “loganboss”
I think Logan is the one who started this forum and administers it. I’ve never met him or talked with him. But have you?

Melbourne, AUS
Yeah, not a fan of the KTV scene myself...... a lot coin for a cock tease...... and the skimping out of a bill wouldn't sit well with me.

Happy to monger either alone or with 1 or two guys I trust.

Same here. I only go to KTVs with friends that i trust or on corporate accounts, where i do not need to worry about the bill. I've also heard lots of people skimping out on the final bill, that sucks and that's not for me, mate.

For those KTVs in D5 area, you guys got to be careful. They've always padded the bill big time. It's only safe if you're visiting with a few local Viets in your group.

Padding is common if you are new yeh, really gotta watch out for it and be meticulous when examining the final bill, while drunk lol.

People leaving before paying up probly does happen so gotta try to get the money upfront. But if they just disappear what can u do, the bill just increased by like 2m.

Ho Chi Minh City
Padding is common if you are new yeh, really gotta watch out for it and be meticulous when examining the final bill, while drunk lol.

People leaving before paying up probly does happen so gotta try to get the money upfront. But if they just disappear what can u do, the bill just increased by like 2m.
Back in late 2019, I was lucky enough to have avoided some costly bills by going out a few times with Ducnguyen, and he never had to look at the bill but had calculated in his head or on his phone, and since he was able to speak fluent viet, and was a regular VIP, the bills were honest and accurate. When I had gone with another farang prior times, the bill was both times slightly padded.

DucN told me that he always tips well the 1st time at a place, and lets the waiters and managers know he wont tip anything for dishonesty and will write reviews online, and I sensed they feared that or no tip.

As a white foreigner, I've found it difficult to question bills since the language barrier becomes a factor. As for skating out on your share of your bill, that's a low move and classless. I can see it happening more often from the cheap charleys you see complaining about prices on here and the sellers on the other side. We are the consumers often ripped off in many more ways than one. Vietnam is notorious for dual pricing so dont know if it is scam or foreigner price as opposed to everyone else price.

Last edited: