Ho Chi Minh Blow job bars, FS massage, Wechat and freelancers

Hi Guys , thanks for the add
I'm heading to Ho Chi Minh, District 1 next week.
Try to save time and dissapointment on going to the wrong places.
Would love to hear some of your great tips, experiences and advise where to get the best of above question.
Thanks you filthy lot pmsl.

Dude, at least say you've taken a look at what's already been posted on this forum FFS
Of course I have, many hours.... But I had a couple of questions that I'd be more than happy to answer if I knew for someone else.... Thats what I thought this site was all about ;-)

Of course I have, many hours.... But I had a couple of questions that I'd be more than happy to answer if I knew for someone else.... Thats what I thought this site was all about ;-)
Your question would be answered if it were more specific, but you're asking for general tips and experiences that are all over this forum. There are literally all kinds of reviews on every single page.

Well in Bangkok they have those restaurants where you order food and a girl sits next to you and feeds you so you don't need to pick up a fork yourself. ;-)

I'm heading to HCMC in two weeks. My question is this; has the coronavirus situation prompted the restaurant, hotel, bar, and massage businesses to either close or curtail business hours? I'm debating whether to cancel the trip if I have to lock myself in the hotel during my trip. News reports can be misleading. I'd rather hear from those of you who are currently on the ground and observing the day to day business of the city.

I'm heading to HCMC in two weeks. My question is this; has the coronavirus situation prompted the restaurant, hotel, bar, and massage businesses to either close or curtail business hours? I'm debating whether to cancel the trip if I have to lock myself in the hotel during my trip. News reports can be misleading. I'd rather hear from those of you who are currently on the ground and observing the day to day business of the city.
It’s business as usual pal, if not better than usual because there are less tourists. I went through NPK today and most of the shops were open and well staffed!! LINE is also overflowing so it’s good times

It’s business as usual pal, if not better than usual because there are less tourists. I went through NPK today and most of the shops were open and well staffed!! LINE is also overflowing so it’s good times
Great to hear, Thanks for your reply, Whats your best recommended Hot Toc in and out BJ?
And best Massage,sauna bath and BJ ? and prices?
Thanks again

I’ve had a pretty good run at 84 and 112 NPK. As for Spa experiences I generally don’t use those but the Minh Tam in D3 was actually quite good and you’ll see all of the Minh Tam Spas rated well in SMF. Price was 275+275 for the basic room but you had access to lounge, sauna, steam, shower and pool as party of the package. Note these are usually HJ/BJ only. If you want FS then I suggest LINE or WeChat

I’ve had a pretty good run at 84 and 112 NPK. As for Spa experiences I generally don’t use those but the Minh Tam in D3 was actually quite good and you’ll see all of the Minh Tam Spas rated well in SMF. Price was 275+275 for the basic room but you had access to lounge, sauna, steam, shower and pool as party of the package. Note these are usually HJ/BJ only. If you want FS then I suggest LINE or WeChat
Thanks, Much appreciated

Been to Minh tam d3 twice in last wk -once with other board member here. To be clear, these places not real easy to figure out for non-Vietnamese and some of the numbers/adventures seem to be bit different that what reported here. Here is my experience:

You pay nothing until you done, but it 290k to the house and minimum tip is 300K. Also, there are girls there that do not suck cock - I am "lucky" at finding these. The spa is nice and the lounge as well, but you only get to use lounge before you head up for massage - you get one drink(either water or coffee and plate of fruit) Once you get into your room you may notice a notepad and think this important as you can write down attendants number, quality of service and amount of tip and think if you wanting blowjob you should be teasing her with more than the 300K minimum.

After your service you can use the steam room, jacuzzi, shower facilities. Guess you can use these before as well. All the attendants that I have seen are pretty easy on the eye. In fact may even be a strategy to sit in lobby as attendants come down with there little chits following service so it a fair assumption if you see one you like come down to desk she is available and you could request her number.

Have mentioned this before, but sounds like March 1 they moving location so all this may change quite soon.

Oh my god. You're joking, right? TripAdvisor? "Oh I'd never go back there, they didn't even serve eggs that were properly sunnyside up!" OK I've decided that you are joking, in which case, good one.

Actual quote from the review: "It may even be a gay place. So beware." ;-) Well, what if you're gay? If so, it's perfect, right? But ok, it's not. So if you were gay, then you'd go there and be totally disappointed, and write a bad review on Tripadvisor about it. They just can't win.

From what I've heard, that place is supposed to be ok. HJ is what I heard, not BJ. There's a few Minh Tam's around the city.

Thanks for taking it the way it was intended. I know TripAdvisor wouldn't review a HE salon. Minh Tam is a pretty common name from my understanding. When I get to HCMC next month my reviews will have names and addresses. It seems to me there are more massage businesses to experience than the short list of favorites reviewed here. Time to get off the beaten path and take some educated risks with different venues. BTW Pupkin, TripAdvisor humor aside, is this the address of the Minh Tam spa you reviewed?

I didn't review Minh Tam, I have never been there. Someone else did. I think the district 3 one is on Le Quy Don street near the War Museum. i'm not sure if that is the one that was reviewed.