Ho Chi Minh Blow job bars, FS massage, Wechat and freelancers

Ho Chi Minh City
It’s business as usual pal, if not better than usual because there are less tourists. I went through NPK today and most of the shops were open and well staffed!! LINE is also overflowing so it’s good times
How do you use the LINE function? I am in HCMC but don't see anyone nearby.

Did you have Line on your phone already and arrived here and opened it up?

if so, maybe delete the app and reinstall it.

A friend of mine did that and his started working properly after he did.

I mentioned Minh Tam in one post, the one in D3 on LQD street. Its great after work ad you get the full hour and a reasonable massage, the girls are quite attractive, not expensive but yes generally HJ only. Others will say its a good place to try different girls and get contacts for other extras later but the challenge I find is they all work everyday morning until late and very hard to meet them outside unless its after 11pm, im not a night owl at all and after 12 hours of massage and HJ I really question their enthusiasm to please.

Beware of some of the "recommendations" you get on here or any board/forums such as these.

They are littered with posters with ulterior motives, such as earning a commission or shilling for their own establishment. It's OK if they are completely forthright and stating who they are, but when they "pretend" to be a customer and shill, it's downright deceptive.

Cross-reference at least 3 reports, and search the handles writing those reports, and do your due diligence. Last, as many have stated before, RTFF.

Beware of some of the "recommendations" you get on here or any board/forums such as these.

They are littered with posters with ulterior motives, such as earning a commission or shilling for their own establishment. It's OK if they are completely forthright and stating who they are, but when they "pretend" to be a customer and shill, it's downright deceptive.

Cross-reference at least 3 reports, and search the handles writing those reports, and do your due diligence. Last, as many have stated before, RTFF.
Good example is that J-Spa "review" today. Can't even look at the guy's previous reports because his first and only post is his glowing review of the wonderful J-Spa where I'll surely never go mainly cuz it's in Hanoi (I'll never go there) but also cuz they're obviously sleazy and desperate the way they promote their business with such an obviously fake review that even disses their competition. And their competition is here too, but at least in the guise of their own real selves. Must be hard times in the massage business in Hanoi now.

Hard times indeed, I’ve seen an increase in the number of solicitations on Line & WeChat, they’re getting more persistent following up after I tell them some story about traveling for a week. And nothing above $50 per hour. It will get worse for them now that borders with Korea and Japan are closing.

But, It should be great for us!

Ho Chi Minh City
Hard times indeed, I’ve seen an increase in the number of solicitations on Line & WeChat, they’re getting more persistent following up after I tell them some story about traveling for a week. And nothing above $50 per hour. It will get worse for them now that borders with Korea and Japan are closing.

But, It should be great for us!
Dont know about being great for us. There will be just more scams from the pros which lead to more games and gimmicks. We've already seen some shilling with that nhac duong lau post and the j spa "review".

The Viets have always increased prices (or scams) when business is slow. We've seen this before.

Better to go to your regular provider or the well known places such as the npk or Japan town massage places.

Better to go to your regular provider or the well known places such as the npk or Japan town massage places.
Roger that !

It has always been my modus operandi. Whenever in doubt, dont go in and always head over to the tried and trusted ones along Little Japan. Pay 2.5m and you get a good FJ and GFE. To be honest, I've cant remember ever having a bad session at Lt Japan :D

cheers

So how is there “shilling” in the nhac Duong reviews? The facility/service/prices reported as per the menu are more real than the multiple screen names that seem to be attached to your comments.

Guess I was only in HCMC for less than 2 wks, but did have a mediocre performance out of happy spa in little japan and 2 other mediocre spa treatments at min Tam. I went to nhac Duong 3 times and got way more for my money.

Ho Chi Minh City
So how is there “shilling” in the nhac Duong reviews? The facility/service/prices reported as per the menu are more real than the multiple screen names that seem to be attached to your comments.

Guess I was only in HCMC for less than 2 wks, but did have a mediocre performance out of happy spa in little japan and 2 other mediocre spa treatments at min Tam. I went to nhac Duong 3 times and got way more for my money.
The nutcase ecxer is a known scammer on this board. He has never written a review unless it benefits him. We saw this with the ktvs, countless posts about buying him a coffee for a tip, or paying him for guide services or arranging group outings.

If you like nhac duong, good for you. I will be avoiding it.

Btw, you've attacked me before as well, for no reason, and you're the guy with the new handle.

Hi guys,
sorry for the delay in my report.
so my first massage visit was to Nhac Duong Lau , 28 Duorng 9a Kdc, Trung Son
( nicely recommend by Exer, thanks mate)
price 1.350mill vd
girl was 8/10
head and handjob in bath, in bath quite a while and body to body massage and continued with bj, I came.
then onto massage table, she let me finger her and play with her tits,
I was hard again and she was going hard at it with hand job, and blow job but I just couldn’t release .
massage finished, all in all a good experience, yes I will return but try others first.

ok next adventure
I got a girl from LINE app to come to my room, agreed service
blow job and cum
massage
then full sex and cum again
one hour 1.1mill vd

she comes to room, not the girl in photo
but still an 8/10 so I let her in,
she starts to give me a blow job, I come and she says , you not want to fuck me?
i say yes after massage
she says extra 500,000
i show her agreed message, she says that’s her boss not her.
waste of time, all the discussion ruined the mood, gave her the money and told her to leave.

Third experience
went to a club in walking street
saw a 10/10 little stunner, we chatted, she wanted $200 us
we agreed on $160
she done everything she said she would and stayed till 3.30pm next day
expensive but great value

back soon with further reports

The nutcase ecxer is a known scammer on this board. He has never written a review unless it benefits him. We saw this with the ktvs, countless posts about buying him a coffee for a tip, or paying him for guide services or arranging group outings.

If you like nhac duong, good for you. I will be avoiding it.

Btw, you've attacked me before as well, for no reason, and you're the guy with the new handle.
You always need to include me and fake rumors on me Duckie. Look like I rent free in your head :D.

I pity you sob

OK wow, Bails, I think I'm gonna cry. It's nice to be wrong sometimes. You're back to write. As they say Down There, Good on ya.

ok next adventure
I got a girl from LINE app to come to my room, agreed service
blow job and cum
massage
then full sex and cum again
one hour 1.1mill vd
she comes to room, not the girl in photo
but still an 8/10 so I let her in,
she starts to give me a blow job, I come and she says , you not want to fuck me?
i say yes after massage
she says extra 500,000
i show her agreed message, she says that’s her boss not her.
waste of time, all the discussion ruined the mood, gave her the money and told her to leave..
What was this one's name in Line? Screenshot would be ideal but I realize that asks maybe too much. If they're using fake pics, I think it's fair to warn others

Third experience
went to a club in walking street
saw a 10/10 little stunner, we chatted, she wanted $200 us
we agreed on $160
she done everything she said she would and stayed till 3.30pm next day
expensive but great value
Name of the club? if you didn't catch the name, ok. But this is the kind of info we need to be able to go see ourselves.
Anyway, thanks for sharing. PM if you need help, have questions, etc.

Ok- so besides Bailey, Exzer, myself, and gues s another guy named Saigonron is there anybody else who actually in Vietnam now?

The key to forums like this is getting name of facility, prices, and/or process for getting services - especially for people that do not speak the language.

As far as getting anything more specific maybe pm.

FWIW- even though this a HCMC thread just got up to daNang couple nights ago and went to a Saigonron favorite spa- orient hotel.

Orient hotel, spartan facility, great full service with very cute girl with very enthusiastic service with a smile- may have been a 7 on my scale so not beautiful. 250k to house when you walk in, 1mln underneath condom on table for girl in room. Not a fishbowl selection.

Ok- so besides Bailey, Exzer, myself, and guess another guy named Saigonron is there anybody else who actually in Vietnam now?

The key to forums like this is getting name of facility, prices, and/or process for getting services - especially for people that do not speak the language.
Also important is to just be straight and not BS people here, maybe by exaggerating and claiming a girl is amazing when really she's just normal or slighlty above average. Or if you are in PM with someone who's trying to get useful details, to just TELL them so they can go see, not try to steer them in another direction because maybe you wanna keep the gal you met all to yourself. That can happen, and if it does, just SAY SO. "Sorry, mate, she's for me only." Case closed. (OK honestly I still don't get when guys get territorial about girls who give BJ's 20 times a day, but whatever) Don't lead someone on a wild goose chase by pretending to not understand the question, or that you don't know where the place is when in fact you do. In short, don't jerk other forum members around. If you want to conceal a place or girl, just say so. Be a man about it. Not a weasel.

A basic thing: bragging about finding a hot girl is absolutely going to result in members wanting to find out where. So if you aren't willing to share that, then don't brag here about finding a hot girl. Not rocket science. If you do that and then your response to people seeking info is to stonewall, you're just being an asshole.

Last edited:
Ok- so besides Bailey, Exzer, myself, and gues s another guy named Saigonron is there anybody else who actually in Vietnam now?

As far as getting anything more specific maybe pm.

FWIW- even though this a HCMC thread just got up to daNang couple nights ago and went to a Saigonron favorite spa- orient hotel.

Orient hotel, spartan facility, great full service with very cute girl with very enthusiastic service with a smile- may have been a 7 on my scale so not beautiful. 250k to house when you walk in, 1mln underneath condom on table for girl in room. Not a fishbowl selection.
Yes I’m in HCM