Ho Chi Minh Blow job bars, FS massage, Wechat and freelancers

Ok- so besides Bailey, Exzer, myself, and gues s another guy named Saigonron is there anybody else who actually in Vietnam now?

The key to forums like this is getting name of facility, prices, and/or process for getting services - especially for people that do not speak the language.

As far as getting anything more specific maybe pm.

FWIW- even though this a HCMC thread just got up to daNang couple nights ago and went to a Saigonron favorite spa- orient hotel.

Orient hotel, spartan facility, great full service with very cute girl with very enthusiastic service with a smile- may have been a 7 on my scale so not beautiful. 250k to house when you walk in, 1mln underneath condom on table for girl in room. Not a fishbowl selection.
Hi , I’m in hmc now

I'm based in Binh Duong.

Many many years ago, Binh Duong used to be the bomb for leisure, KTV and massage parlors in particular. Along the Binh Duong Dai Lo (after Aeon, but before Columbia Asia Hospital), you can get numerous KTVs along the small alleys, that offer great service at an exceptionally good price. LT used to be 1-1.5m and sit down tips at only 100-200k. The girls were young, but of age. Eager to please and offered GFE second to none.
The Taiwanese, Koreans frequented it and made the scene a mess.
The service then was great, the service now, even if you're willing to splurge is no longer as enjoyable as before. Now, i no longer bring guests/clients to these KTVs. I've avoided the ones at D5 as well.
These days, for entertainment, my only choices are - KTVs - Catwalk, Massage/FJ Joints - Little Japan, Vien Dong, Phung Thuy, Bars/Lounge - Qui at Le Thanh Ton, Buddha Bar, d2 sports bar (both at Thao Dien).

Very limited choice, these days ;)

That ktv is average. The owners actually work in the place so they try hard to please.

What makes it average is the selection of girls isn't that good and abit lower quality then others around in other districts.

Pricing is fair and transparent, more affordable than the Boss franchise ktvs or the D5 ones. Rooms do the job but are basic I guess. If you lazy and are in D1 its like one of the few ktv options in D1. D1 ktvs arent as good.

That being said you can always find a gem if you run good or click well with someone.

Has anyone been to Queen bee recently? Reviews in the forum are mixed so I was wondering if it’s worth going anymore
I was there couple wks back and not impressed. It is a ways away out in d7 and bit confusing to find. There a few different addresses on google that get you close, but not right there. The new name is Apple ren or something like that and if you search on this forum you can see picture with correct address.

The facility is nice enough in a pretty good area once you find it. There was only 6 girls there the afternoon I tried. 2 I thought were cute enough to be doable- 7ish on my scale. However, the one of those had what looked to be herpes type sore on her lip. I picked the other one as she appeared to be cheerful.

In room she did not shower with me, gave the usual poor massage with her clothes on. The blow job part was very rushed; just long enough such that she could get condom on- she was in hurry to do this. I had my own condom, but turns out her story was that had to use their condoms and this did not go well. FuckIng was very rushed even though she was cute and nice enough body.

Paid nothing up front, but ended up being 1.5mln for quite subpar experience. There are much better places.

I was there couple wks back and not impressed. It is a ways away out in d7 and bit confusing to find. There a few different addresses on google that get you close, but not right there. The new name is Apple ren or something like that and if you search on this forum you can see picture with correct address.

The facility is nice enough in a pretty good area once you find it. There was only 6 girls there the afternoon I tried. 2 I thought were cute enough to be doable- 7ish on my scale. However, the one of those had what looked to be herpes type sore on her lip. I picked the other one as she appeared to be cheerful.

In room she did not shower with me, gave the usual poor massage with her clothes on. The blow job part was very rushed; just long enough such that she could get condom on- she was in hurry to do this. I had my own condom, but turns out her story was that had to use their condoms and this did not go well. FuckIng was very rushed even though she was cute and nice enough body.

Paid nothing up front, but ended up being 1.5mln for quite subpar experience. There are much better places.
Thanks for the update - looks like this will be a pass for me! Will just plan a return to little tokyo

Southeast Asia
13 years experience here in HCMC - best freelance girl ive EVER met in asia - goes by K - whats app +61409712633 . Pic is real, near perfect body and spoken english, polite, and amazing service! Manages herself > no middleman! Dream girl!
Not questioning you, but sounds too good to be true. :ROFLMAO:

13 years experience here in HCMC - best freelance girl ive EVER met in asia - goes by K - whats app +61409712633 . Pic is real, near perfect body and spoken english, polite, and amazing service! Manages herself > no middleman! Dream girl!
hope you dont mind but i will add her on my app, and hopefully you are right

A lot of places are closed now. And not like "No you're a foreigner go away," Like doors shut with signs that say they're closed until the end of the month. Phung Thuy was like that today actually. Dubai also had it's shutter closed. I think Dai Nam was still taking customers, just not foreign ones, so that might be an option.