Hoa binh park

Toronto canada
Surprised nobody has mentioned this area. Can't beat it for a cheap quick oil change. Gals average butfor 5-600 k ncluding a short time room, it's great. FS.

Melbourne, AUS
Surprised nobody has mentioned this area. Can't beat it for a cheap quick oil change. Gals average butfor 5-600 k ncluding a short time room, it's great. FS.
I have heard some comments from local friends in the past but never followed it up. Given that Kynu can cost you about 500-600k with ST room it's about a same-same..... especially with 'average gals'. Happy to hear your experience though, where and who with. Cheers @Saigonron

Melbourne, AUS
On Kynu? Yep, though it's a lottery with which girl turns up. Photos don't necessarily match the knock on the door.....
Give Kynu a try, girls are everywhere and this forum provides a reasonable guide as to how to engage and meet a girl. Just be careful, girl is a good chance to be different to the photos (Not always a bad thing), and look after your personal items.....

How do you pick up girls at hoa binh park? Like how do you know whose a working girl? I do apologize is this is a ignorant question 👏🏾

Toronto canada
They are moto gals, u walk up the street away from the park. You will see a short time hotel, with flashing lights.
I generally sit down the street, or across the road.at a coffee shop.
The gals drive up and down the street. They will do circles, they drive by, slow down and look at you.
Wave them over, and hop on the back of their bike to the hotel.
You will catch on to the working gals, repeatedly driving round and round , looking your way.
Room price is 100, gals prices range from 3-500

You have to be careful as I've heard some horror stories regarding this practice as some will take you for your money and just leave you.
I feel that Kynu is a bit safer than meeting someone at Hao Binh Park, but that's just my opinion.

Toronto canada
Curious, I have been many times, how is a woman going to take my money and leave me there????
Leave me where?
Physically take my money????
I'm confused.

Melbourne, AUS
Curious, I have been many times, how is a woman going to take my money and leave me there????
Leave me where?
Physically take my money????
I'm confused.
I would have thought them being in control, riding the bike, take you too a secure and quiet location with her associates awaiting to jump you.... if the ST Hotel is in sight why not just motion to the girl to head over there? I also think Kynu is probably safer but the qualify of girl is likely similar.
Also heard that men (the pimp) riding the bike and offering to take you to a girl. This I would avoid.

Toronto canada
No no, the bike pimp thing was years ago, never seen that in a long time. Heard all sorts of stories.
In hoa Binh, the gals are riding alone, the ST hotel is on the same street. Within site. no problems, but average gals.

Melbourne, AUS
No no, the bike pimp thing was years ago, never seen that in a long time. Heard all sorts of stories.
In hoa Binh, the gals are riding alone, the ST hotel is on the same street. Within site. no problems, but average gals.
Still happens on Bui Vien.... I was approached at about 3pm during the day earlier this year! Scarce, but still happens.
Even Tan Phu district if you are walking at night guys on bikes will stop and ask you if you want a girl (90% chance you are walking around Tan Phu at night because of that reason though).
Hoa Binh always good for a ca phe while watching on......

Toronto canada
I was talking about the scams where the guys on bikes had the gals on the back, and then robbing tourists.
As far as guys on bikes offering tourists gals, well that's a daily event. Hue and Halong bay is rife with this.
Never had a problem with these guys, actually been treated very well by them. Even had guys on bicycles approach me.

I'd not recommend the park for someone who just visits. getting there is a bit inconvenient from d1 and the girls are very-very aware of all the nuances of how to steal all your stuff while you think about popping.

San Jose, CA
Just a caveat for the many unknowing and unwitting tourists who might consider this type of risky behavior. In Vietnam, there are motorbike gangs (the same guys that will steal your iPhone or smartphone right out of your hand) who will rob you down some dark alley or park area they are more familiar with and rob you clean with a knife or machete. Some carry hammers.

So always protect yourself and make the safe decision(s).

Was just at this park, and the girls we talked to were too greedy.

She started at 1M, I countered at 500k, she lowered to 800k and held firm. We offered 600k and she wouldn't take it. I let them circle the road a few times to think it over, but they weren't interested. I walked

She had the mommy on the motorbike, not sure if that made a difference in driving up the price. I don't speak a lick of Vietnamese and they know I am a foreigner. I know the locals can get these gals for maybe 300k, so 800k just not worth it, I left on principal.

Toronto canada
Never seen mama on the motorbike, the gals were always alone, she no doubt drove up the price.
Same same as a mamasan in a Thai gogo, she gets involved and its trouble.
Thanks for the report.

Never seen mama on the motorbike, the gals were always alone, she no doubt drove up the price.
Same same as a mamasan in a Thai gogo, she gets involved and its trouble.
Thanks for the report.
Actually, before the mamasan came by, this girl was on the bike with another girl, so I assumed they were working as freelancer pairs, and they still wanted 1M. It was after that they split up on different bikes and one rode with the mamasan, and she only went to 800k. My experience is when you need to bargain a girl too much/hard, she will be unhappy and you will get poor service (nobody likes working for less than they feel they are worth)

Perhaps for other girls without a mamasan they would accept 500k. For the 800k she wanted, and I would still need to pay for a ratty ST room and show my ID, I would rather pay a bit more and goto Queen Beea nd get a cleaner, safer, better overall experience with a better looking girl. Viet girls are very mercenary with money and probably the greediest I've met throughout Asia.

Toronto canada
What age were the gals? If younger and good looking, I can u derstand, but never saw younger gals there, generally in their 30s and average, hence charging 3-500. ST rooms on that street are 100 k.
But yes I agree, far better experience getting the full meal deal at queen bee.
Again, appreciate the report.how far from the park were u?
Usually we are 3-400 metres up the street opposite the short time hotel.

Actually, before the mamasan came by, this girl was on the bike with another girl, so I assumed they were working as freelancer pairs, and they still wanted 1M. It was after that they split up on different bikes and one rode with the mamasan, and she only went to 800k. My experience is when you need to bargain a girl too much/hard, she will be unhappy and you will get poor service (nobody likes working for less than they feel they are worth)

Perhaps for other girls without a mamasan they would accept 500k. For the 800k she wanted, and I would still need to pay for a ratty ST room and show my ID, I would rather pay a bit more and goto Queen Beea nd get a cleaner, safer, better overall experience with a better looking girl. Viet girls are very mercenary with money and probably the greediest I've met throughout Asia.
It is a developing economy and yes, they are in love with money more than anything else.

San Jose, CA
It is a developing economy and yes, they are in love with money more than anything else.
And so are you, that's why you're cheap and scraping the bottom of the barrel.

"Pot calling the kettle black."

If you don't like the nation of Vietnam, nor its people, then you are free to go elsewhere where you might have a more congenial attitude toward the people. After all, you're just a guest in Vietnam, at best.

Last edited: