Hoa Tulip Hot Toc in Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh

Southeast Asia
The hot toc in the photo is Hoa Tulip, located at 44 Hoang Van Thu in the Phu Nhuan district of HCM.

I do not have any additional information about this hot toc, and I haven't seen or read anything on any of the local Vietnamese massage forums.

I saved it on my Google Maps, and the next time I am in Phu Nhuan district, I can walk by and check it out. There are several hot tocs in Ho Chi Minh that I've been wanting to visit and see what kind of services are offered, handjobs or blowjobs or more.

I went here at 3pm on a Wednesday. I walked in and the woman came out to explain 1.2million for boom-boom, I said ok and I was then lead upstairs to see the lineup. There were only 6 girls in the lineup, all of them quite average to the point I considered leaving. 3 of them weren't really making eye contact and only one of them was smiling and trying to get my attention so I went with her. (When I entered there was a group of 3 Asian business men in the lobby waiting for a taxi so I'm guessing that they had just had the 3 best looking girls and they were still busy hosing themselves down.)

So into our room we go and it was a bit grotty tbh. The bed was big but a bit flimsy, it creaked a bit. We shared a shower together and then it was pretty much straight into the act.

She hands me a condom and I try to get it on, luckily I brought my own because it proved to be a little to small for me. I had never really thought of myself as being hung before but without fail every girl in Asia has commented on it, comparing it to the size of their wrists. I usually take it with a pinch of salt but this girl asked me to only use half of it, which I did at first.

She started on her back with me standing at the side of the bed and it was pretty much starfish mode throughout. I started off slow and shallow but as she got wetter and more into it I was able to go faster and deeper until I didn't have to hold back.

After a while I start to slow down and go to change position but she mistakenly thought I had finished. She seemed reluctant to go for another position so I let her finish with a handjob. A few minutes into the handjob and she jokingly shakes her arm to indicate she's getting tired, at this point I know I'm not going to finish so I say it's fine and I get dressed and pay up.

She asks me to tell the owner that she was ok if she asks. The owner did ask and I said she was ok. I get the feeling that this was a case of YMMV and that on another day at a different time you could probably find some diamonds in the rough here.

Tldr: FS with a lineup(no need to ask) for 1.2mil.

Sorry If I'm reviving this thread, but I'm due to land in Saigon this coming March (around midnight).
Anybody who knows if Hoa Tulip is open after 12AM? Thanks mate

Toronto canada
I went here at 3pm on a Wednesday. I walked in and the woman came out to explain 1.2million for boom-boom, I said ok and I was then lead upstairs to see the lineup. There were only 6 girls in the lineup, all of them quite average to the point I considered leaving. 3 of them weren't really making eye contact and only one of them was smiling and trying to get my attention so I went with her. (When I entered there was a group of 3 Asian business men in the lobby waiting for a taxi so I'm guessing that they had just had the 3 best looking girls and they were still busy hosing themselves down.)

So into our room we go and it was a bit grotty tbh. The bed was big but a bit flimsy, it creaked a bit. We shared a shower together and then it was pretty much straight into the act.

She hands me a condom and I try to get it on, luckily I brought my own because it proved to be a little to small for me. I had never really thought of myself as being hung before but without fail every girl in Asia has commented on it, comparing it to the size of their wrists. I usually take it with a pinch of salt but this girl asked me to only use half of it, which I did at first.

She started on her back with me standing at the side of the bed and it was pretty much starfish mode throughout. I started off slow and shallow but as she got wetter and more into it I was able to go faster and deeper until I didn't have to hold back.

After a while I start to slow down and go to change position but she mistakenly thought I had finished. She seemed reluctant to go for another position so I let her finish with a handjob. A few minutes into the handjob and she jokingly shakes her arm to indicate she's getting tired, at this point I know I'm not going to finish so I say it's fine and I get dressed and pay up.

She asks me to tell the owner that she was ok if she asks. The owner did ask and I said she was ok. I get the feeling that this was a case of YMMV and that on another day at a different time you could probably find some diamonds in the rough here.

Tldr: FS with a lineup(no need to ask) for 1.2mil.
dont fall for their BS, they pull this stunt once, they'll do it all the fucking time.
It's your money, she was reluctant on going for another position??? Tell her to get a job at Burger King.
You're the boss, u left without coming ???? And told the boss she was ok?????
FFS! Tell the gal to get on her back, shut the fuck up, or you'll tell her boss.
Her arm was tired after a few minutes???? I e heard it all!
I would have rode her like a rented mule, and blew it on her face!
Grow a set!
She probably laughed and told her co- workers, haha another dumb fucking falang, easy money.

Last edited:
I went here at 19:00. Followed two Japanese businessmen in, thinking they would take the only hotties available and cursing myself for not running ahead of them, or arriving 5 minutes earlier.

I needn't have worried. There was like 20 women available, they couldn't even fit in the room some were having to stand outside on the stairs. I would guess 70-80% would fit anyone's definition of "stunner". I chose a 19-year old who spoke a few words of English. She was sweet, enthusiastic, banging body, and more than happy to let me eat her out. Shower, shag, and out the door.

They've raised the price as of Jan 1st. It's 1.3M now. They've got it printed on a laminated card they will shove in your face as soon as you walk in. For the quality of women I saw available there, it's a price I'm more than happy to pay, and will return for sure.