Hoang Thanh Hot Toc Review - 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This review is for Hoang Thanh Hot Toc at 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh Street in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

There is a Highlands Coffee at the corner of Nguyen Phi Khanh and Tran Quang Khai. I was sitting upstairs, having some coffee and reading on my iPad. Every time I would look up from reading, I would see another beautiful Vietnamese girl around me. Some were students, dressed casual, and others were working from computers, dressed professional. It was frustrating to see all these beautiful girls around, which meant it was time to take a walk down Nguyen Phi Khanh street for a release.

When you leave Highlands Coffee, walking eastbound on Nguyen Phi Khanh street, the first hot toc on the left is Hoang Thanh. On this particular afternoon, there was an old man sitting out front trying to bring in customers. When I walked by, he motioned for me to come in, and said a blowjob is 400,000 VND ($17 USD) and no tip. I nodded my head, he pushed the door bell entrance, and I opened the metal doors in front of me.

An older Vietnamese woman helped open the metal doors from the inside. As I walked in, my eyes quickly adjusted from the sunshine outside, and I saw 4 beautiful, young Vietnamese girls lounging around on the couches in this small lobby area. None of them were overweight, they had beautiful smiles and nice bodies, and looked great in their sexy tight dresses. I wasn't sure which girl was next in queue because usually a girl will lead you up the stairs at this point. And because I was surprised to see several good looking girls at this place, I was taking it all in and I didn't think about choosing one. I would have been happy with any of these young girls.

The older Vietnamese woman told me to go up the stairs, and I start the walk up. When I reached the top of the stairs, the women below were speaking something in Vietnamese. I don't know how it was decided, but eventually one of the girls was designated to take care of me, and she followed me up the stairs. On the second floor, we enter into an area with multiple private rooms. There were many smaller rooms along the walls, and one larger room at the end along the front windows. I would have expected this larger room to be a VIP massage room at most places, and did not expect for us to go here. There wasn't any customers here on this weekday afternoon, which might have been why we went to the larger room. And I was checking out my girl, and she looked really good! She told me to sit and relax and left the room.

This room was twice as large as most hot toc rooms. The massage table was away from the wall, making it easy to be serviced from both sides or two girls at the same time. Along the wall, there was a long cabinet with a television, plush towels, and a vase with flowers. A wash sink was at the end of the massage table, and a mirror was on the wall, making it very easy to see what's going on in the entire room while you're laying on the massage table. I took a few pictures on my phone and have attached to them to this post.

I'm sitting on the massage table when my girl returns to the room. She hands me a small bottle of cold water and tells me to remove my clothes. I take everything off and place my clothes on the cabinet, and lay down on the massage table. I'm laying completely naked on my back, and she adjusts the head pillow to make sure I'm comfortable. I could easily see her behind me in the mirror ahead of me, and this girl looked great. Seriously. I was happy to have her attention for this moment. I was already thinking about asking her for sex, but decided against it, and was going to settle for just a blowjob today. She took a damp wash towel and wiped my body and made small talk. She then cleaned me with disinfectant wipes and inspected my body as I laid there. When she finished with me, she went to the sink and washed her mouth, removed her underwear, pulled the top of her dress down, and the bottom of her dress up. Her breasts were all real, very nice and large and firm and perfect. She had nice legs and her body were amazing. I wanted to be inside this girl!

She starts to kiss my nipples, and her hand started to arouse me with the softest touch. Her fingers danced around, very lightly, and I was already starting to get more and more aroused. Sometime I close my eyes during these sessions, but my eyes and hands were enjoying her beautiful body. Her skin was soft and smooth, and her breasts grazed my chest. She made some small moaning sounds which didn't sound too convincing, but I wasn't complaining. Her lips then suck me in and she starts to give me a blowjob. Her technique wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad either. It was about 60% blowjob and 40% handjob at the same time. She could not deep throat, so as I got bigger and harder, she could only give an average blowjob. She definitely tried, moving her head up and down, but her hand was also working the lower shaft. I was turned on, with my right hand rubbing along her legs and my left hand rubbing across her back. I lifted my body into her to try and go deeper, but she just couldn't deep throat. After a few minutes of an above average blowjob, I cum inside her mouth, and her hand continues the handjob as I release to make sure everything was out.

She goes to the wash sink and spits, rinses her mouth out a few times, and then takes the wet towel and cleans me. She was kind and nice and said I was too big for her, and I said thank you and smiled. I didn't want to see her put her clothes back on because I was admiring how good her body looked. I slide off the massage table, put my clothes on, and hand her 400,000 VND. She counted the money and seemed thankful, and she told me to come back again when we left the room.

I walked slowly going down the stairs to get another look at the young Vietnamese girls sitting in the lobby area. Both girls I saw sitting on the couch were young and beautiful with great bodies. My girl opened the metal doors for me and tells me to come back as I walk outside.

I like this hot toc. The blowjob was only above average, but the girls looked good. The next time I come back here, should I bring a condom and ask for the same girl again and try to have sex with her? Or do I relax and enjoy a blowjob from one of the other young Vietnamese girls? I need to recharge my body for a few days to come back again and answer that question.

Pictures

Ok just book my vacation for one month in march. I've got all the addresses now and done all my research on hot tocs gai dou.

Last year I went to a few massage parlors on Bui Vein and was so disappointed. The massage girl was old 30 to 40ish and gave the worse head. To add insult, they over charged me 1,000,000 VND for blowjob and 300,000 VND for massage. Live and learn.

Thanks Logan

Southeast Asia
A one month vacation sounds nice! Will you be spending all your time in Ho Chi Minh, or traveling around to other cities/countries?

Feel free to post up a new thread with any questions you have. Happy to help.

Two weeks in saigon, then two weeks in dalat. I met a sweetie on vietnamcupid so I will visit her but from our conversations she strikes me as a traditional girl so won't be easy to get some action, but I'll try anyway. These good girls want hand in marriage first. LOL

Southeast Asia
Two weeks in saigon, then two weeks in dalat. I met a sweetie on vietnamcupid so I will visit her but from our conversations she strikes me as a traditional girl so won't be easy to get some action, but I'll try anyway. These good girls want hand in marriage first. LOL
I was in Da Lat for a week and had a great time exploring the city and having sex with some really good Vietnamese girls. During that week, I hooked up with 3 local girls, whom I met on Tinder and Badoo. All 3 girls were beautiful and good girls you could marry if you wanted to. They just need to know that you see a future in Vietnam with them, and after a couple dates, they'll do whatever you want. And truthfully, all of them were great girls, spoke decent English, and fun to ride on the moto with and see the different attractions in and around Da Lat. The only downside is they didn't have much experience giving good blowjobs, and I did more work than them having sex.

I left Da Lat many months ago, and these same girls are still sending me messages on Zalo asking if I have plans to return to Da Lat. I eventually had to say goodbye, so hopefully they can move on and meet someone else better for them. But they continue to message me just asking how I am and the occasional I miss you message.

Went to 140 last night around midnight. I did my rounds as before, checking each establishment first to see the line up of girls and not one looked slightly attractive. So 140 was the last on the list and I got in there and it was not the prettiest bunch but if I didnt choose here then I probably wouldnt have chose at all. Well no way I was going back home without a release so I picked a decent girl who was probably early to mid 30s who looked more Japanese then Vietnamese. Anyways she was really good with her tongue she was flicking it around my pipe and balls the same way you would if eating pussy. I heard moaning and slurping in the next room so I challenged her to go even louder and better than the neighbors and then it was game over. On the way out I caught her name and a business card so if interested look for a girl named ‘Tway’ pronounced like ‘Trey’ but instead of ‘r’ ‘w’

Southeast Asia
You mentioned the girls didn't look too attractive as you went into each blowjob bar. Were they the same girls as the night before, or did it appear to be different working girls from your previous night of checking them all out?

I always wonder how much turnover happens in these places. Or do some girls work for some time, and then take some time off. Bangkok is the best I've seen for consistency in seeing the same service providers, where I have a good enough experience I will ask the girl for her name and want to repeat.

Its possible some of the girls are the same ones from different shops but it was only my second time. Its also hard to remember a lot of faces in dimly lit areas. In addition, its the week of the Lunar New Year so expect a lot of these shops to be closed for a week or so with an exception of one or two but even then it wont be their best line up of girls. Which brings me to my third encounter... it definitely wasnt as good as my first 2. The girl spoke decent english but looked like she had botox on her face. No massage involved just a quick wash and straight to sucking. It was slim pickins only 3 girls available I was at 68 I think and the only other shop open was 113 on the other end opposite side of the street that supposedly had girls working but didnt see anyone. Whats funny is at 113 the guy seems desperate to get me to go in like hes got a gambling debt to settle, he said 300k for me but his line up has been very short out of all 3 times, I told him I need to see more girls. Welp im off to Bangkok in a few days ill research some bj bars there and report back later

Southeast Asia
No massage involved just a quick wash and straight to sucking
That's how it's always been when I go to blowjob bars or these hot tocs in Vietnam. One time, when the girl finished cleaning me up after the blowjob, she asked if I wanted a massage and I said it was not necessary. But I've never had a massage before the blowjob, unless I've gone to a dedicated massage parlor.

Whats funny is at 113 the guy seems desperate to get me to go in like hes got a gambling debt to settle, he said 300k for me but his line up has been very short out of all 3 times, I told him I need to see more girls.
What's even funnier is when you're older telling stories, and you joke about that time you turned down a $12 blowjob :LOL:

im off to Bangkok in a few days ill research some bj bars there and report back later
If you need some recommendations for blowjob bars in Bangkok, let me know. I've spent more time in BKK, but this was before I created the SMF community here so I never wrote any reviews. I want to head back to BKK for another trip, to visit a few of the places I like and a few new places I've read about, and write some reviews afterwards.

Safe travels! :cool:

I just arrived here today and tried this place out. Have to say it’s quite impressive, the guy grabbed me in from outside and was led up the room.

Good service exactly as you described but my only problem is I get too excited and finish quick in these types of settings aha, I need to master that abit more.

Other than that though it was enjoyable enough to return. I was skeptical going in but happy I did!

Southeast Asia
I just arrived here today and tried this place out. Have to say it’s quite impressive, the guy grabbed me in from outside and was led up the room.

Good service exactly as you described but my only problem is I get too excited and finish quick in these types of settings aha, I need to master that abit more.

Other than that though it was enjoyable enough to return. I was skeptical going in but happy I did!
Yeah, the first time I walked down Nguyen Phi Khanh street, I didn't know what to expect. If you go to any of the other hot tocs on this street, please let us know what number address you went to and your experience.

How long are you traveling in Saigon?

Yeah, the first time I walked down Nguyen Phi Khanh street, I didn't know what to expect. If you go to any of the other hot tocs on this street, please let us know what number address you went to and your experience.

How long are you traveling in Saigon?
I will do, I’m not sure really maybe about a week before I go elsewhere. Is there any other cool spots I should check out while I’m here?

Southeast Asia
I will do, I’m not sure really maybe about a week before I go elsewhere. Is there any other cool spots I should check out while I’m here?
I know Saigon very well. What you're in the mood for?

And FYI... this week is Tet, the national Vietnamese holiday, so most places have been closed the last few days.

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
This has by far been my favourite place. I’ve only went to this place twice but I’ve chosen the same girl every time. The way she sucks dick makes me want to marry her. For real.