Hoang Thanh Hot Toc Review with Pictures - 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh - Ho Chi Minh

Southeast Asia
This is my third review for Hoang Thanh Hot Toc, located at 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh. The first time I visited here, I had an above average blowjob from a beautiful girl. And the second time I visited here, I had a great blowjob from a below average girl. Both times I was here before, the girls looked relatively good, but I had no intentions of coming back again because I wanted to try someplace new at one of the other blowjob bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh street.

This particular visit was early on a Friday afternoon, and I was at Highlands Coffee on the west end of NPK. My plan was to check out massage girls at the different hot tocs, and I made a mental note of hot tocs on NPK that I had not been to yet. Leaving Highlands Coffee, Hoang Thanh Hot Toc is the first hot toc you'll encounter on the north side of NPK street. I was walking casually on the south side of NPK street, looking at the street numbers to check out a hot toc that I had never been to. But I didn't make it that far.

Looking ahead, I could see many captains hanging out in the street, in front of their hot tocs, ready to solicit any customers walking by. The captain for Hoang Thanh Hot Toc immediately saw me across the street and walked up to me, encouraging me to come in for a blowjob from a beautiful girl. Truthfully, I did not want to come back here again, not because I had a bad experience the first two times, but because I wanted to try someplace new. He was persistent, and after initially resisting, I agreed to take a look at the girls and would decide. He put his hand on my back and guided me in, trying to make sure I did not look or talk to other captains at other nearby hot tocs. He yelled something in Vietnamese and someone inside responded by opening the front metal doors, and I walked in with him.

Once inside, he said something else in Vietnamese and rounded up all the girls to have me take a look. And there she was. She looked right at me with a smile, and she had a beautiful body. There were a few girls in here that looked great, and I would have been more than happy with any of them. Part of me wanted to keep walking on NPK to try someplace new, but here I am with this beautiful Vietnamese girl standing in front of me and I wanted her. She had sexy legs, nice breasts, and was not overweight. I chose the girl, and the captain was pleased to hear this. The girl smiled at me, grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs.

Once we were upstairs, she led me down a narrow hallway to a private room in the back. This was the exact same massage room that I had during my previous visits here. She told me to take off my clothes, and she stepped out to get a blowjob cleaning kit. I took a few pictures of the massage room and have included them in this post. I got undressed and was laying naked, on my back, when she came back to the room. She cleaned between my legs a couple times and inspected me briefly. I was checking out her body in the tight sexy dress she was wearing, and she looked great.

She pulls down the top of her dress, removes her underwear, and lifts up the bottom of her dress. She was very sexy and attractive, and all of a sudden, her mouth was giving me a blowjob, sucking on me while her hand was playing with my nipples. I ran my hand from her legs to her back and used my hand to gently push down on her back. I wish the blowjob was more wet, but she did an average job sucking and licking me, using her hand some to keep getting me hard. She throated me into her more in the beginning of the blowjob, but by the time I was fully erect and hard, she was only sucking with her mouth on the tip of me as her hand massaged between my legs. She knew I was turned on, and I started to moan letting her know I was about to cum, and I tried to go deeper into her mouth, but she wouldn't let me. She just kept sucking on the tip only, but I wanted more. I put my hand on her back and tried to push her downward onto me more, but she would not go deeper into her mouth. The blowjob still felt good, but I wish she would have swallowed more of me inside her as she was sucking me off. And just as I started to cum, she lifts her mouth from me, and I cum into a towel she was holding. She stroked me a few more times to help me cum more, but I didn't have anymore in me.

She goes to the nearby sink to use mouthwash, and takes a towel and cleans me. She asked if I wanted a massage, and I said no thank you. I get dressed and she cleans the room. I hand her 400,000 VND ($17 USD) and we walked out together. The captain smiled at me when I was leaving the hot toc, and I walked westbound on NPK to avoid anymore hot tocs for the day.

When I looked at my phone to check the time, I realized this entire blowjob experience was less than 15 minutes. It was the quickest blowjob I've had, from entering into the hot toc, to getting cleaned, receiving a blowjob, paying, and leaving. This was only an average blowjob, but they make it so easy and convenient for an afternoon quickie. Once I got back to Highlands Coffee, I called a Grab taxi to pick me up and go find some food for dinner.

Pictures