Hostess Bars In HCM Saigon

Hey Everyone,

I've been living here for about 7 months and I've never really been to hostess bars. I just feel like paying a girl to drink with me is just kinda silly, cause the only reason they're talking to you is to make $$$. I think many guys know this feeling. i prefer meeting someone that I can have a conversation with and see if we connect.

With that said, I know they are everywhere and I'm open to checking it out with someone. If anyone can give me advice on ones to avoid and why as well as the good ones and why, I would really appreciate it. I"ve walked by Pastuer street but never gone into them.

Buddy

Hey Everyone,

I've been living here for about 7 months and I've never really been to hostess bars. I just feel like paying a girl to drink with me is just kinda silly, cause the only reason they're talking to you is to make $$$. I think many guys know this feeling. i prefer meeting someone that I can have a conversation with and see if we connect.

With that said, I know they are everywhere and I'm open to checking it out with someone. If anyone can give me advice on ones to avoid and why as well as the good ones and why, I would really appreciate it. I"ve walked by Pastuer street but never gone into them.

Buddy
Do you speak the language?

I do not, but I'm learning slowly.
That should be the first step. Once you’re familiar with the language you will have an easier shot at the locals. You can download Zalo and practice your Vietnamese. There are tons of girls will be willing to teach you ;)
good luck!

Hey Everyone,

Buddy
Hey mate, I lived in Little tokyo for 3 months.

Have been to few of the bars and am friends with 2 main hostesses.
I myself also don't understand the point of hostess bars. Maybe, it for older guys who can't get female attention at all.
I was living with Japanese neighbours, so they took me there many times.
Though, there have been times where I had just wanted to talk to anew girl. Was tired of the girl I was dating and so explored few of them
Tanabata mainly made out with couple and was able to bang one, but it was hard to get her to come out. Spent a lot at drinks maybe over 3-4 mil over a week.

In Japanese area some bars have Karaoke room upstairs where you can "ge to know them" you know you can get a little hanky panky, but not like KTV. but its 35$ per person.

IMG-20191114-151253

I have only been to Pastuer street once and felt the girls were not as hot or as welcoming. from all I know they don't have any private rooms.
Though, I am open to checking it out.

Pm me if you are down for it.

Which ones to avoid. I am not sure, well the Little Tokyp ones girls are not pushy. So, you can chill. Though, I would avoid the massage places around that area. It's overpriced. 1 beer generally costs about 150k VND, no need to buy lady drink at Little Tokyo, but at apstuer the lady dink is 140k and your drink is 50k , so overall Pasteur is cheaper.
But,m quality wise the most hot ones are at Little Tokyo, big bucks are there.

CHeers

Last edited:
Hey mate, I lived in Little tokyo for 3 months.

Have been to few of the bars and am friends with 2 main hostesses.
I myself also don't understand the point of hostess bars. Maybe, it for older guys who can't get female attention at all.
I was living with Japanese neighbours, so they took me there many times.
Though, there have been times where I had just wanted to talk to anew girl. Was tired of the girl I was dating and so explored few of them
Tanabata mainly made out with couple and was able to bang one, but it was hard to get her to come out. Spent a lot at drinks maybe over 3-4 mil over a week.

In Japanese area some bars have Karaoke room upstairs where you can "ge to know them" you know you can get a little hanky panky, but not like KTV. but its 35$ per person.

IMG-20191114-151253

I have only been to Pastuer street once and felt the girls were not as hot or as welcoming. from all I know they don't have any private rooms.
Though, I am open to checking it out.

Pm me if you are down for it.

Which ones to avoid. I am not sure, well the Little Tokyp ones girls are not pushy. So, you can chill. Though, I would avoid the massage places around that area. It's overpriced. 1 beer generally costs about 150k VND, no need to buy lady drink at Little Tokyo, but at apstuer the lady dink is 140k and your drink is 50k , so overall Pasteur is cheaper.

CHeers

THis is the pic of the finest one I could find at Pasteur - Pasteur-girl-ffe2bd540c44e11ab855

She is hot , but not as hot as the Tokyo area.

California, SJ
Let me tell you the reason for hostess bars. It is for older men who prefer not to do the approach. No body likes to get rejected.

Hostess bar get you pass that part. You can get straight to the game part. Some guys are blesssed with good looks, nationality, etc while other have ton use their game.

but at apstuer the lady dink is 140k and your drink is 50k , so overall Pasteur is cheaper.

CHeers
I went to a Pasteur bar last night, my beer was 50k and my girl's lady drink (whiskey, she claimed, I didn't realize they made clear whiskey) was 200k. Maybe I wss getting the special "discount" of +30%. ;-)