Hot Tocs with good massages in Ho Chi Minh

South East Asia
Anyone know of any hot tocs in Ho Chi Minh that offer good massages and services, like ear cleaning, etc. and also offer sexual services?

I saw this on YouTube, but it looks like a clean massage place, although the girl is very hot.

I highly doubt the girls here offer any sexual services:

Hớt Tóc Nam P - K
390 Lê Văn Lương
P Tân Hưng, District 7

BTW I found out the name of the girl in the video is Ny Lê.

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
From the video, here is the Hớt Tóc Nam P - K place you mentioned:

hot-toc-ho-chi-minh-vietnam-1.jpg

hot-toc-ho-chi-minh-vietnam-2.jpg

hot-toc-ho-chi-minh-vietnam-3.jpg

The massage girl in the video definitely looks cute. And the massage place definitely appears to be legitimate.

It's very difficult to know when a legitimate hot toc also offers sexual services. My optimism always thinks that given the right situation, the right girl, and some VND, anything is always possible in Vietnam. But when you're walking by hot tocs all day long in Ho Chi Minh, they usually always appear legitimate from the outside, with the girls wearing sexy dresses and catering to local Vietnamese men. It seems impossible to know what extra services are possible on the premises.

When I visited Hoai 42 Hot Toc in District 1, it appeared as a typical Vietnamese hot toc, with nothing out of the ordinary. The ground floor looked similar to the same place you mentioned, and when I walked in, men were sitting in the barber shop seats getting haircuts and the typical personal hygiene services. There was not one thing about this place that gave any indication there were sexual services. When I walked in, the only word that came out of my mouth was "massage" and the next thing I know, a girl is leading me upstairs and gives me a blowjob. Not the best blowjob, but still a happy ending. Similar to this place I visited, here are some more legitimate Vietnamese hot tocs that cater to the local Vietnamese men, where I know sexual services happen:
  • Hai Yen Hot Toc / 815 Le Hong Phong, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
  • Kim Yen Hot Toc / 1073 Hoang Sa, Ward 11 District 3, Ho Chi Minh
  • Thanh Cong Hot Toc / 991 Hoang Sa, Ward 11, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
  • Huynh Phuc Khang Hot Toc / 1096 Truong Sa, Ward 12, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
If you can speak some Vietnamese, I'm sure that would tremendously help, but I go into these places blindly and cannot communicate. Maybe because I'm a foreigner, the girls just assume I'm not there for a haircut. I keep going to hair salons, but my hair never changes :ROFLMAO: