Independent Freelance Girls - Reviews and Contact Info

Thought I would start a megathread, where we could share independent girls and their WeChat or Line or whatever. I was thinking we post a picture and review how they were, similar to a review site.

Some guys are like me, going for a particular girl, and not playing a game of chance at a massage place or managed WeChat/Line girls.

I know from friends, that some Asian businessmen develop a working relationship with certain girls, and that girl is their go to when they come to Vietnam.

Southeast Asia
Thought I would start a megathread, where we could share independent girls and their WeChat or Line or whatever. I was thinking we post a picture and review how they were, similar to a review site.
This is a great idea.

From time to time, I post conversations and pictures of Vietnam massage girls from Line and WeChat, but I have not met these girls, and most of them are being managed by another online person. Plus, it's easy to be scammed by a Vietnamese girl when you haven't met them before.

And Kynu.net has many freelance girls, but it's impossible to know/verify until after you've met them.

I know from friends, that some Asian businessmen develop a working relationship with certain girls, and that girl is their go to when they come to Vietnam.
I too have heard the same thing.

Verified freelancers with photos, reviews, and their contact info helps out everyone in our community.

Look forward to this :D

Ah, to add to the thread, I also heard of freelancers going with you somewhere like to Vung Tau or Phu Quoc and you pay a daily rate and they're like your "girlfriend" the whole time. I also heard of some girls being flown out of the country for the same purpose.

But not entirely restricted to freelancers. I had a WeChat girl offered to hang out the whole day at some tourist area outside the city.

I have contacts of few Kynu girls who are my regulars, but they don't go out I asked them several times.
The Freelancers are Apocalypse may, but they seem truly overpriced.
We chat has lot of SCAMS - AVOID We chat I woudl say. THere 70% pimps on there and I have heard so many stories of guys getting ripped off.

I did manage to get 2 massage girls to come out, but it was a long ordeal. I had to visit them 4-5 times and then they agreed.
only 2 m for the whole day and night.
Massage girsl work ridiculous hours, so I tipped her extra 500 too, but that was the best sex I had in Vietnam.
One of my best days spent hanging out with the girl and end with a bang!
Alas, she went back to her hometown.

I am reluctant to try APocalypse girls as they are so overpriced and might ask even more money.
Another option you have is the girly bars near Pasteur street, ask them if they can show you around.
In Little tokyo one day a girl took me like a mini tour of the city, we just hung out like friends and I bought her lunch.
She didn't agree to come to my place, but keeps asking me to visit her bar. They are smart these girls ! Know how to milk you

I had one KTV who would come out sometimes, but she blocked me few months ago. After I didn't meet few times.
You can definitely ask the mamasan at KTV, she can arrange something like that !

In Chiang Mai there are virtually no ways of getting girls on the commercial sex scene without having to deal with middle people, that make the rules, set the times and the prices for the girls.

Freelancers that service Farangs are now impossible to find in Chiang Mai including online. Unfortunately big business has taken over the Chiang Mai mongering scene and unless able to read, write and speak fluent Thai to get into the sideline girl scene, then it`s going to be using so-called B2B parlours, skanky bars in the Loi Kroh Road or the mechanical soapy massage where the girls offer services doing as little as possible, in the fastest time at the highest prices or in other words, a fast and furious service at ridiculous high prices and wonder if this is how the scene is going all over Thailand?

Toronto canada
I had a tuk tuk driver take me around Chang Mai one night, he assured me of the diamonds about.
We want to a few soapy massage, shops, the gals were in their 30-40s, average at best, prices were $3-4 k baht.
I laughed and walked, then we went o karaoke bars, again, average gals wanting huge, then to a few more places.
In the end I went home and wacked off, Chang Mai sucks big time. Refused to pay even half of what these gals wanted, and the gals along lo kroh, hahahaha,
And the doors shutter at midnight, air is toxic, Chang Mai bites the big one.

HCMC Telegram: @XpatConcierge
I got a very hot girl who I see sometimes.
Sheโ€™s my favourite type: a hot chick with a regular job who likes to make some $$ on the side for some naughty times.
I guess because of that (?) sheโ€™s not cheap, but so worth it.
Much fun to be had!

Pictures

I got a very hot girl who I see sometimes.
Sheโ€™s my favourite type: a hot chick with a regular job who likes to make some $$ on the side for some naughty times.
I guess because of that (?) sheโ€™s not cheap, but so worth it.
Much fun to be had!
Wow! Nice figure. She looks like she must be a lot of fun!