Independent Freelance Girls - Reviews and Contact Info

Thought I would start a megathread, where we could share independent girls and their WeChat or Line or whatever. I was thinking we post a picture and review how they were, similar to a review site.

Some guys are like me, going for a particular girl, and not playing a game of chance at a massage place or managed WeChat/Line girls.

I know from friends, that some Asian businessmen develop a working relationship with certain girls, and that girl is their go to when they come to Vietnam.

Southeast Asia
Thought I would start a megathread, where we could share independent girls and their WeChat or Line or whatever. I was thinking we post a picture and review how they were, similar to a review site.
This is a great idea.

From time to time, I post conversations and pictures of Vietnam massage girls from Line and WeChat, but I have not met these girls, and most of them are being managed by another online person. Plus, it's easy to be scammed by a Vietnamese girl when you haven't met them before.

And Kynu.net has many freelance girls, but it's impossible to know/verify until after you've met them.

I know from friends, that some Asian businessmen develop a working relationship with certain girls, and that girl is their go to when they come to Vietnam.
I too have heard the same thing.

Verified freelancers with photos, reviews, and their contact info helps out everyone in our community.

Look forward to this :D

Ah, to add to the thread, I also heard of freelancers going with you somewhere like to Vung Tau or Phu Quoc and you pay a daily rate and they're like your "girlfriend" the whole time. I also heard of some girls being flown out of the country for the same purpose.

But not entirely restricted to freelancers. I had a WeChat girl offered to hang out the whole day at some tourist area outside the city.