VIP
90min (*not nuru)
1400k VND (700,000 + 700,000tip)
Luxury 90min
1700k VND (850,000 + 850,000tip)
King 120min
2200kVND (1,200,000 + 1,000,000tip)

I got the VIP. I thought it was worth it

It's located above Spring Palace (or Cung Xuan)
1 Võ Thị Sáu, Thanh Nhàn, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội 112200

You walk down this stretch from the road and take a right at the building, walk about 15 yards, then left up a flight of stairs. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.

Girls
I can only compare to neku massage in Hanoi but these girls were definitely hotter and cuter.

Service
There was a woman waiting for me when the elevator opened (wouldnt expect this every time). and when I entered they sat me down and offered me tea. They explained the tiers of services and they weren't busy so I went straight to the sauna. **If you want to choose the girl, reach out to them via text/whatsapp and ask for the photos of the girls and let them know who you want before you show up. Otherwise they will send you in with someone random but if you don't like her you can just ask for someone else** I chose #30. Very cute girl, small with a great ass. The room was really nice - She took me into the dry sauna room first (5 min), then a wet sauna (5-10min) then she showered me on this table with multiple shower heads above it. It was really luxurious. There's a light massage and some scrubbing, I felt very pampered. Then we moved onto the massage table and she gave me a strong massage for about 30-40 minutes. I enjoyed it.
Nuru Massage
After the traditional massage she began to rub me down with oil and rub it everywhere. What I really enjoyed was her filling her mouth with water and making bubbles all over my backside with her lips. Hard to explain but it was super sexy. Then she continued to rub her lips all over my body. She then flipped me over and did the same thing to my front. When she worked her way down she gave me an amazing BJ and handjob while I fingered her. We both had a great time. Everyone was wet and she got me to finish really hard, I almost got her in the face.

When we finished she showered me off which was a nice touch.

When I left the owner met me outside. I was sat down on a massage chair and was not rushed to pay. The owner asked me how I enjoyed the whole experience and I gave him my honest opinion and he was really receptive to my suggestions(need to use lotion). Really incredible to see that kind of service, it separated J spa from other place I've been. The customer service was really wonderful the whole time and totally reason to come back. I went to Neku a few nights ago and that place is run by a bunch of boys who don't know what theyre doing. That girl gave me a terrible massage but decent Nuru massage.

Would suggest J spa to a friend looking for a happy begining, middle, and ending.

Make sure you reach out to them before coming to get the best experience.

Last edited:
Here we go again, a new guy just registered today. And immediately write a raving review about J spa and bashing Neko. This is a second time it happened.

Normally i dont reply to other shop threads,because i dont care but because you mentioned neko. I have to reply.

Please tell me, if you visited us, what did we do wrong? When did you visit, what girls number?

Now if you cant give details it proves you are a shill, and your reviews cant be trusted. And other J Spa reviews are also so fake.

Last edited:
I was very surprised to read Neko's comments on the review, we would like to affirm that we are a business with a long experience in service business in Hanoi, we always try to complete We will improve our services to serve our customers and we always respect our business rivals and always take the quality of our services to compete healthily. If you are skeptical, please visit J Spa to experience and objectively evaluate our services. Thank you !

I apologize if it seemed like bashing. I would like to add that I had a good time with the girl, 58, she just needed work on her massage. The sauna and bath portion were great. My biggest problem were all the boys hanging out in the lobby on the 1st floor and the main floor. Making a mess on the table. I would give Neku a second chance if they addressed these problems. Other than that I thought it was a good experience.

Last edited:
Ho Chi Minh City
i can assure this is a real review, but i will edit. do not bash j spa - remove your comment after i edit please
Your review sounds like a complete shill post. It is highly suspicious since your handle has just been newly created over the weekend.

Shame on you, even after being outed you wont fess up to the truth. Low-life scum and scammer.

I apologize if it seemed like bashing. I would like to add that I had a good time with the girl, 58, she just needed work on her massage. The sauna and bath portion were great. My biggest problem were all the boys hanging out in the lobby on the 1st floor and the main floor. Making a mess on the table. I would give Neku a second chance if they addressed these problems. Other than that I thought it was a good experience.
Your review is questionable and inappropriate IMHO. You registered and wrote the review on the same day and pitched against Neko. I never been to both Neko and J Spa, so I am not for or against any of them. They are competing houses that give nuru in Hanoi, and a review like this is unfair. If you previously visited Neko and not happy with the service there, and wrote a review about it first (like a few had), then your current review that compares J Spa against Neko is more acceptable.

Logan should remove this thread.

Let’s be real for a second. This is someone paid by J spa to write a fake review. So there’s no “if you went to Neko...” Seriously. It’s someone pretending to be a customer, really it’s just a sneaky form of advertising. This isn’t what I would call “shilling”, it’s just a pure fake report. The writer isn’t a real forum member. Let’s see what his contributions are over time and judge then, but I’ll be shocked if we ever hear a peep out of him beyond this episode.

What’s good about keeping this thread up here is that once some of us real members make our comments, many will see it and this fake report will have the effect of damaging J spa’s reputation and turning us against it. As it should be.

Guys, if you take a look at this: Leaving Hanoi - my best and bad nuru experience

You will find very similar patterns: New users, and all 2 posts are great review about J spa, and bashing Neko directly. Then disappear, no other contribution.

To J spa: You better stop what you are doing, people here are not dump. Treat them with respect and improve your service then come back here.

These users are registered about the same time J spa showed up in this forum
Dec 20, https://singlemanforum.com/members/kim-donghyun.3474/
Dec 19, https://singlemanforum.com/members/stumoment.3469/
Dec 18, https://singlemanforum.com/members/khainc.3445/

First thread advertise J spa: Dec 20, J Spa & Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

You be the judges.

Last edited:
Ho Chi Minh City
Guys, if you take a look at this: Leaving Hanoi - my best and bad nuru experience

You will find very similar patterns: New users, and all 2 posts are great review about J spa, and bashing Neko directly. Then disappear, no other contribution.

To J spa: You better stop what you are doing, people here are not dump. Treat them with respect and improve your service then come back here.

These users are registered about the same time J spa showed up in this forum
Dec 20, https://singlemanforum.com/members/kim-donghyun.3474/
Dec 19, https://singlemanforum.com/members/stumoment.3469/
Dec 18, https://singlemanforum.com/members/khainc.3445/

First thread advertise J spa: Dec 20, J Spa & Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

You be the judges.
I raised suspicion to that December 20 post by kim-donghyun and that known scammer Excer accused me of all kinds of lies. These low-life scum buckets need money so bad, I guess.

I raised suspicion to that December 20 post by kim-donghyun and that known scammer Excer accused me of all kinds of lies. These low-life scum buckets need money so bad, I guess.
You always need to include me and fake rumors on me Duckie. Look like I rent free in your head :D.

I pity you sob

After reading the comments above, I feel really indignant because of such unbiased opinions, I would like to affirm by the prestige and honor of J spa that we have never, never and will Never spend money to hire writers to comment on J spas and other business rivals. It is a cowardly and dirty thing. This is the last time we have talked about this issue and look forward to ending this topic here. I repeat that we respect every competitor so never do such cheap things and we take the quality of service to compete in the healthiest way. Tks all !

I dont trust you. Look at these new google reviews, which happen to appear the same time last week all the sudden,and all 5 stars. Tell me you did not pay for those too.

Now, if you dont want to go further:
- within 3 days remove all fake Neko reviews that you and your people post here and our google
- apologize to people here and us

Pictures

I don't need you to trust me and I don't have to apologize to anyone because I never hire others to make a bad review on you. My opinion is clear, and I have enough evidence for I said above.

I don't need you to trust me and I don't have to apologize to anyone because I never hire others to make a bad review on you. My opinion is clear, and I have enough evidence for I said above.
You are a liar, these reviews on this forum about your company are clearly fake reviews, and you even try to bash my company in those reviews.

I like that team Neko here called all of their friends to try to saturate a real review with anger. You guys work like donald trump. I no longer feel bad for your potential loss of business.

Apologies to Jspa for getting them involved, and the girls who have to work for people like Neko.

It is amusing that people on here so concerned about identifying something fake if they have not even been to facility recently themselves.

Since I have not been to Hanoi and likely will not get there this may not matter. If I were going there I would likely go to Neko and J spa and see for myself.

What I think I see from following this thread is that Neko is quite close to the service package that Nhac Duong lau(HCMC) is and really liked it. However, both of these places seem like more more money and yet there folks on here that say nhac Duong lau is too expensive? Very strange.

Surely they had to be some “real” member in Hanoi that not the owner of one of these facilities that can post something.

Here we go again, a new guy just registered today. And immediately write a raving review about J spa and bashing Neko. This is a second time it happened.

Normally i dont reply to other shop threads,because i dont care but because you mentioned neko. I have to reply.

Please tell me, if you visited us, what did we do wrong? When did you visit, what girls number?

Now if you cant give details it proves you are a shill, and your reviews cant be trusted. And other J Spa reviews are also so fake.
Who dare to give you the girl's number? Lmao !!!

Just finished up with my massage at J Spa

Price
VIP
90min (*not nuru)
1400k VND (700,000 + 700,000tip)
Luxury 90min
1700k VND (850,000 + 850,000tip)
King 120min
2200kVND (1,200,000 + 1,000,000tip)

I got the VIP. I thought it was worth it

It's located above Spring Palace (or Cung Xuan)
1 Võ Thị Sáu, Thanh Nhàn, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội 112200

You walk down this stretch from the road and take a right at the building, walk about 15 yards, then left up a flight of stairs. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.

Girls
I can only compare to neku massage in Hanoi but these girls were definitely hotter and cuter.

Service
There was a woman waiting for me when the elevator opened (wouldnt expect this every time). and when I entered they sat me down and offered me tea. They explained the tiers of services and they weren't busy so I went straight to the sauna. **If you want to choose the girl, reach out to them via text/whatsapp and ask for the photos of the girls and let them know who you want before you show up. Otherwise they will send you in with someone random but if you don't like her you can just ask for someone else** I chose #30. Very cute girl, small with a great ass. The room was really nice - She took me into the dry sauna room first (5 min), then a wet sauna (5-10min) then she showered me on this table with multiple shower heads above it. It was really luxurious. There's a light massage and some scrubbing, I felt very pampered. Then we moved onto the massage table and she gave me a strong massage for about 30-40 minutes. I enjoyed it.
Nuru Massage
After the traditional massage she began to rub me down with oil and rub it everywhere. What I really enjoyed was her filling her mouth with water and making bubbles all over my backside with her lips. Hard to explain but it was super sexy. Then she continued to rub her lips all over my body. She then flipped me over and did the same thing to my front. When she worked her way down she gave me an amazing BJ and handjob while I fingered her. We both had a great time. Everyone was wet and she got me to finish really hard, I almost got her in the face.

When we finished she showered me off which was a nice touch.

When I left the owner met me outside. I was sat down on a massage chair and was not rushed to pay. The owner asked me how I enjoyed the whole experience and I gave him my honest opinion and he was really receptive to my suggestions(need to use lotion). Really incredible to see that kind of service, it separated J spa from other place I've been. The customer service was really wonderful the whole time and totally reason to come back. I went to Neku a few nights ago and that place is run by a bunch of boys who don't know what theyre doing. That girl gave me a terrible massage but decent Nuru massage.

Would suggest J spa to a friend looking for a happy begining, middle, and ending.

Make sure you reach out to them before coming to get the best experience.
Can you give the address of J Spa?