Just arrived in hcmc

San Jose, CA
what do you mean have game to close?
i added your wechat
It means you have to know how to behave around women and get them to feel comfortable and like you. R2R2 is nice enough to make the intro, but if you are socially awkward, come off as weird, then the only thing that will keep her around is your money.

Now if you have Game, or are good with and around women, then "closing" is pushing the night to your place and ultimately the bedroom. Closing is when you nailed her or at the very least, have her very interested in you for the next date. That is a "close", or a "done deal".

Many guys make the girl want to run the other way. They lack "game" or "charm". And looks matter, on both sides.

Common sense stuff.

Last edited:
San Jose, CA
Remember guys, free sex is the most expensive sex. You pay now or you pay later ;)
Wrong. Sometimes free sex is actually FREE SEX. Chic was on the rebound, mad at her boyfriend, is naturally a SLUT, or wants a 1-night stand (very rare, but it happens when she is feeling horny as shit and her dude ain't around).

But measured sex is expensive, because she is "learning her man, earning her man" for the long-term 10-carat D-ring and the keys to the house. If you are p-whipped, then balled and chained, she's got you "hooked".

Women can be fucking nuts. And some can drive men absolutely "nucking futs".

Women are sometimes impossible to understand. Love the line from My Fair Lady........why can't a woman be like a man.....calm, relaxed loyal. HAHA

San Jose, CA
Women are sometimes impossible to understand. Love the line from My Fair Lady........why can't a woman be like a man.....calm, relaxed loyal. HAHA
I think we men aren't that loyal. We do check out other chics. Women know this.

Here is a double standard/hypocrisy i never quite understood but an ex-gf said this to me:

"Why is it when a man has sex with a lot of women, he is considered a 'stud'. But when a woman has sex with a lot of men, she's considered a 'slut'?

Saigon - HCMC Vietnam
I just arrived in hcmc
Can anyone give some advice?
Well, check this one out!

Tour Guide to the Darker Hidden Saigon Red Light Zones (Saigon - HCMC)
Mature White Western Guy living in Saigon for over 11 years provides "Guided Tours" To and Into 'The Hidden Red Light Zones' of Saigon - HCMC.
If you're looking for a good time with a Local Woman or a Girl and this reasonably cheap, Secure very Discrete but above all 'very pleasant', then I'm the guy to guide you there.
If you'd like to know where the locations of these woman of pleasure are or if you're too shy or worried or even reluctant to go there on your own, then hook me up and I'll take you there as your "Wing Man".
This all 'Safe and Sound' and I also protect you from anything nasty (if ever any).
With me on your side you'll get the best deals with some of the ladies along the routes and it also assures you that you'll never get mugged or being bothered by anyone or anybody during my tours.
Me and my tours are very discrete and are not done at the city center.
So its perfect for people that are attached in some way, as nobody will know what we're doing out there other then just walking the streets of Saigon.
I usually meet up with my tour clients at any place in the city center and guide them to the spots where all this kind of action is located.
I also guide them along places and streets where strangers to town (and even expats) usually never go or
never would dare go to on their own, and/or would have a chance to visit for some other reason.
My previous clients/customers were always very pleased with 'me' and with what I've showed them, as it's got a bit of everything on it.
From sightseeing's into the Hidden Saigon Red Light Zones area's (downscale tour), to the lots of Massage Woman and Girls Parlor area's and Easy to Pickup "Girly Bars" (upscale tour).
At my downscale tour I usually take a rest stop in between area's if one likes, this just to have a drink and chat and/or to have a chance to talk to some of the locals that might speak a bit of English.
There's not really a schedule for each tour and there's also no foreigners to be seen on my 'downscale tour' as it shows people the real 'Dark Sides of Saigon' this 'without the foreigners'.
Its (therefor) a very suitable and discrete way to go if you're in the market for some discrete fun with one of the local woman or girls, (which would also be a lot cheaper than the upscale ones by the way).
So, if you're looking for a nice, pretty and sexy woman or girl and this reasonably cheap then I'd advice to go for my downscale tour.
If you prefer the more younger and classy woman or girls then there's my upscale tour for this.
So, if you're interested in something like this then please hit the "Reply button" here and send me a message (preferred with your direct email address on it please) or SMS text or Whats App or Telegram or even Call me on the number underneath my email address.
Thanks for reading this post and I'm looking forward meeting up with you in some way and at anyday soon.

Ray

saigonredlightzonetours@gmail.com

+84 81 222 4046 (for Whats App / Telegram / Phone Calls and SMS texting

Well, check this one out!

Tour Guide to the Darker Hidden Saigon Red Light Zones (Saigon - HCMC)
Mature White Western Guy living in Saigon for over 11 years provides "Guided Tours" To and Into 'The Hidden Red Light Zones' of Saigon - HCMC.
If you're looking for a good time with a Local Woman or a Girl and this reasonably cheap, Secure very Discrete but above all 'very pleasant', then I'm the guy to guide you there.
If you'd like to know where the locations of these woman of pleasure are or if you're too shy or worried or even reluctant to go there on your own, then hook me up and I'll take you there as your "Wing Man".
This all 'Safe and Sound' and I also protect you from anything nasty (if ever any).
With me on your side you'll get the best deals with some of the ladies along the routes and it also assures you that you'll never get mugged or being bothered by anyone or anybody during my tours.
Me and my tours are very discrete and are not done at the city center.
So its perfect for people that are attached in some way, as nobody will know what we're doing out there other then just walking the streets of Saigon.
I usually meet up with my tour clients at any place in the city center and guide them to the spots where all this kind of action is located.
I also guide them along places and streets where strangers to town (and even expats) usually never go or
never would dare go to on their own, and/or would have a chance to visit for some other reason.
My previous clients/customers were always very pleased with 'me' and with what I've showed them, as it's got a bit of everything on it.
From sightseeing's into the Hidden Saigon Red Light Zones area's (downscale tour), to the lots of Massage Woman and Girls Parlor area's and Easy to Pickup "Girly Bars" (upscale tour).
At my downscale tour I usually take a rest stop in between area's if one likes, this just to have a drink and chat and/or to have a chance to talk to some of the locals that might speak a bit of English.
There's not really a schedule for each tour and there's also no foreigners to be seen on my 'downscale tour' as it shows people the real 'Dark Sides of Saigon' this 'without the foreigners'.
Its (therefor) a very suitable and discrete way to go if you're in the market for some discrete fun with one of the local woman or girls, (which would also be a lot cheaper than the upscale ones by the way).
So, if you're looking for a nice, pretty and sexy woman or girl and this reasonably cheap then I'd advice to go for my downscale tour.
If you prefer the more younger and classy woman or girls then there's my upscale tour for this.
So, if you're interested in something like this then please hit the "Reply button" here and send me a message (preferred with your direct email address on it please) or SMS text or Whats App or Telegram or even Call me on the number underneath my email address.
Thanks for reading this post and I'm looking forward meeting up with you in some way and at anyday soon.

Ray

saigonredlightzonetours@gmail.com

+84 81 222 4046 (for Whats App / Telegram / Phone Calls and SMS texting
Ray seriously fuck off mate. You got your own thread to push your dodgy tours so stop trying to hijack other people's conversations. As you can see there are members here who meet up for free and share their experiences so we don't need an old angry seedy 'tour guy/wing man' on here. I'm sure if shit hits the fan you're gonna be legging it and throwing your clients under the bus to save yourself.

Ray seriously fuck off mate. You got your own thread to push your dodgy tours so stop trying to hijack other people's conversations. As you can see there are members here who meet up for free and share their experiences so we don't need an old angry seedy 'tour guy/wing man' on here. I'm sure if shit hits the fan you're gonna be legging it and throwing your clients under the bus to save yourself.
Chill bro, dont get upset to this

San Jose, CA
Chill bro, dont get upset to this
We are working, professional men on here who don't want to be hounded with unsolicited ads and popups offering services.

It's like being in Vietnam or BKK and being hounded by touts offering pimp services or "free shows". There is nothing free about it.

This is a SINGLE MAN FORUM. Not a platform for losers without any job or career out to try and make a quick buck off of established and stable men spending their hardearned dollars. So to these shills, pimp wannabees, please refrain from posting your fucking ads. Go elsewhere. This is a SINGLE MAN's FORUM, or even a married one's. Not a pimp or tout forum.

100% of my money is going to the service provider (women) and not a dime goes these lazy shits like these types. I'd rather give it away to charity or tip a Grab driver who earns a living performing a decent job/service.

It any of you pimps or touts have a problem with this, i have no problems meeting you in person in Vietnam to discuss this.

Last edited:
Im also staying at Ben Thanh Tower. Can confirm the place is good. The high tier rooms with lofts or panarama views or whatever are sick as. Total freedom with bringing girls all day everyday in and out too.

San Jose, CA
Im also staying at Ben Thanh Tower. Can confirm the place is good. The high tier rooms with lofts or panarama views or whatever are sick as. Total freedom with bringing girls all day everyday in and out too.
There is the Air360 skybar there at Ben Thanh tower. I liked the place/tower, but like another place better...right outside noisy and too busy D1.

Last edited: