Kim Huy Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Update: Here is a full review with pictures for Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

Go to Kim Huy Massage at 220 Nguyen Cu Trinh in District 1. Very good all around HJ and BJ. Just remember ticket=tip.

I've been there and saw girl no. 16.

I think currently hit numbers are 02, 08, 22, 09, 18 & 16.

Cant go wrong with 16. She tried to milk me every 15 minutes in 2 hour session. I managed 3 times, that was it.

Go to Kim Huy Massage at 220 Nguyen Cu Trinh in District 1. Very good all around HJ and BJ. Just remember ticket=tip.

I've been there and saw girl no. 16.

I think currently hit numbers are 02, 08, 22, 09, 18 & 16.

Cant go wrong with 16. She tried to milk me every 15 minutes in 2 hour session. I managed 3 times, that was it.
Hello @Ian,

Im curious about Kim Huy Massage.

How much for the 2 hour massage?

Hello Ian,

Im curious about Kim Huy Massage.

How much for the massage 2h?
  • VIP Thai - 700,000 VND
  • ONSEN - 870,000 VND
I went for the ONSEN package with girl no. 16. All I can say is incredible. She attempted to milk me every 15 minutes in a 2 hour session. I was only able to cum 3 times. And the last 2, she swallowed every drop.

ONSEN is when the girl takes a bath with you fully nude.

VIP Thai is full nude. Handjob and blowjob twice during the 2 hours.

Remember the girl's tip = massage ticket. But if you feel generous, because of good service, don't tip more than 1,000,000 VND.

I am back in Australia now and really missing this place.

Dominican Republic
VIP Thai - 700k
ONSEN - 870K

i went for the ONSEN with no. 16. All I can say is incredible. She attempted to milked me every 15mins in a 2h session. Only able to cum 3 times. The last 2 she swallowed every drop.

ONSEN is the girl will have bath with you full nude.

VIP Thai is full nude. Hj and bj twice in the 2 hrs.

Remeber tip =ticket. But if you feel generous because of good service don't tip more than 1M.

I am back in Aust now so really. Missing this place.
Please provide address.

Thanks.

VIP Thai - 700k
ONSEN - 870K

i went for the ONSEN with no. 16. All I can say is incredible. She attempted to milked me every 15mins in a 2h session. Only able to cum 3 times. The last 2 she swallowed every drop.

ONSEN is the girl will have bath with you full nude.

VIP Thai is full nude. Hj and bj twice in the 2 hrs.

Remeber tip =ticket. But if you feel generous because of good service don't tip more than 1M.

I am back in Aust now so really. Missing this place.
Thx bro, it look like quite unique. Must try before I come back home too :)

Thx bro, it look like quite unique. Must try before I come back home too :)
For me, it's absolutely great as we don't have this sort of stuff in Oz. And where we do, the cost is an absolute fortune.

But I must let you know, I can speak Vietnamese, so I don't know what the English level is like there.

But I highly recommend, as there are not many places with girls like they have here.

Let us know how it goes when you are there.

Does that means 700,000 VND is the price for 2 hours? And we don't have to pay anything extra?

If that is the case, it will be very interesting to try this place.

Southeast Asia
Does that means 700,000 VND is the price for 2 hours? And we don't have to pay anything extra?
Update: Here is my full review with pictures for Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

That is only for the price of the massage ticket. You also need to tip your massage girl. Her tip should be equal to the massage ticket price.

For example, if the VIP Thai massage ticket is 700,000 VND, then you also pay your massage girl the same 700,000 VND, and your total cost for the entire session should be 1,400,000 VND ($60 USD).

Southeast Asia
Update: Here is my full review with pictures for Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

These are all the different massage packages offered at Kim Huy Massage in District 1:
  • Regular VIP - 300,000 VND, 60 minutes
  • Thai VIP - 500,000 VND, 90 minutes
  • Thai VIP - 700,000 VND, 120 minutes, 2 shots
  • Onsen Combo - 870,000 VND, 120 minutes
  • Thai Super VIP - 1,000,000 VND, 120 minutes
And with every massage package, you can get a discount when using the promotion code offered in the CaMaPro massage app for iPhone or Android.

And here are photos of the different massage girls and their corresponding numbers:

Girl No. 22
kim-huy-massage-girl-22.jpg

Girl No. 18
kim-huy-massage-girl-18.jpg

Girl No. 16
kim-huy-massage-girl-16.jpg

Girl No. 09
kim-huy-massage-girl-9.jpg

Girl No. 08
kim-huy-massage-girl-8.jpg

Girl No. 06
kim-huy-massage-girl-6.jpg

Girl No. 02
kim-huy-massage-girl-2.jpg

How does the Onsen combo works in more detail?

If you finish taking your bath in 30 minutes, then does the girl give you a blowjob for 90 minutes?

Hi. I am keen to visit Kim Huy given the reviews on this forum. Will there be any issues if I don’t speak Vietnamese?
No idea about the language barrier. I can speak Vietnamese. So don't know if they can speak any English there. Only way to find out is give it a try and see.

Southeast Asia
How does the Onsen combo works in more detail?

If you finish taking your bath in 30 minutes, then does the girl give you a blowjob for 90 minutes?

After the bath, expect to be massaged and then the blowjob. The blowjob itself does not last 90 minutes, but based upon what @Ian is saying about the Onsen package, the girl will try to milk you with another blowjob or two during the entire massage experience.

Southeast Asia
Hi. I am keen to visit Kim Huy given the reviews on this forum. Will there be any issues if I don’t speak Vietnamese?

No issues or worries. I would have no anxiety about not speaking the Vietnamese language. The girls will love that you're a foreigner :love:

Most of the advice I give for newbies going to hot tocs applies here. Be polite and smile. Try to be somewhat clean and presentable.

When you arrive, they will show you a menu, choose your massage package, and you're good to go.

And please give us a review afterwards and let us know how your experience was. This helps everyone in our community.

Cheers!

No issues or worries. I would have no anxiety about not speaking the Vietnamese language. The girls will love that you're a foreigner :love:

Most of the advice I give for newbies going to hot tocs applies here. Be polite and smile. Try to be somewhat clean and presentable.

When you arrive, they will show you a menu, choose your massage package, and you're good to go.

And please give us a review afterwards and let us know how your experience was. This helps everyone in our community.

Cheers!
I agree.

Youve got to be clean. Viet girls love it if your clean and hygienic. Hard in this part of the world because of the humidity and heat.

But if you're polite, gentle and hygienic you will go along way anywhere in any place in Vietnam.