Kim Huy Massage Review - District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Just visited Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh today! I got to say that I had an amazing experience.

I went there a little after 12:00am, and it was still crazy busy! I got the Onsen massage combo and it was completely worth it.

I paid them 1,740,000 VND ($74 USD) and was lead to the “foot massage” area or the waiting room.

A couple minutes go by, and the manager leads me to the massage room, and told me to use the dry and wet sauna. I changed, went into the wet one first, and it was okay. I went as soon as I landed to HCM and checked into my hotel, so I really needed this time to relax. Went into the dry sauna, and that's when she came in.

She said she just started working here today, and she was super cute and sweet. I think she actually did just start today, because at first, she was super awkward and didn’t know what to say or do. I started speaking to her, to help her feel more comfortable, and she told me she has to get the bath water ready and I should spend some more time in the sauna, which I had no objection to.

I heard her getting the bath water ready, but she stepped out a couple times and didn't come back for around 3 minutes. Anyways, I heard her stop the water, and I stepped out. She told me to step into the bathtub, which I did, and she started to undress. Man was she super cute. I saw some of the girls working there, and I have to say that she was the best out of them all.

Anyways, she got undressed, but kept her panties on and got into the bathtub with me, and started to awkwardly wash me. It got kind of weird, I started making small talk to make her feel more comfortable, and it worked. She started talking more in her broken English (didn’t have to use Google Translate!), and she started kissing me and using her tongue a lot! Man her tongue was everywhere! To keep things short, she gave me a blowjob, which was okay because her mouth was small, she struggled to suck on anything other than the head, but man she knew how to use her tongue.

After around 30 to 40 minutes in the bath tub, she took me to the message table, and gave me a massage which is decent, but towards the end, she used very little massage oil to give me a Nuru oil massage. It was okay, as there was very little oil being used, but once again she used her tongue a lot.

She licked me everywhere. I turned around, and she once again did her thing, and when she got to the second blowjob, once again it was only the tip, but I asked her to turn around to see her pussy, and she turned around, and I ate her out some and I cum. Seeing her small and tight was really something else.

As I laid there, she looked like she wanted to say something, I smiled and kept asking her what she wanted to say but for some reason, she was hesitant. I figured it was for more tip, and after she washed me, I give her another 200,000 VND ($9 USD) because she gave me really good GFE (girlfriend experience).

Thinking and should I go see her again tomorrow or do I go to Zeus Massage and NPK street for a blowjob?

If you want her name, let me know, but man she was super adorable and cute!

Pictures on my phone are too large. I will attach later when I get home.

Hi Guys

Went today. Was actually my first ever happy ending massage. Ha ha

So I don’t have anything to compare to yet.

I had girl 22 the first girl in the photos posted.

It was 7:30 on a Sunday evening so guess that she had a long busy weekend.

She looked super tired and yawned half the time while I was there. So she just didn’t not seem interested.

Blowjob was very very quick.

Handjob was really good though.

All In all I know perhaps my timing was wrong and otherwise the place was discreet, clean and staff were friendly.

Oh yes and the boob massage they do is amazing though

Suggestions for my second time ?

Hi Guys

Went today. Was actually my first ever happy ending massage. Ha ha

So I don’t have anything to compare to yet.

I had girl 22 the first girl in the photos posted.

It was 7:30 on a Sunday evening so guess that she had a long busy weekend.

She looked super tired and yawned half the time while I was there. So she just didn’t not seem interested.

Blowjob was very very quick.

Handjob was really good though.

All In all I know perhaps my timing was wrong and otherwise the place was discreet, clean and staff were friendly.

Oh yes and the boob massage they do is amazing though

Suggestions for my second time ?
Book number 16....cant go wrong with her

c
Just visited Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh today! I got to say that I had an amazing experience.

I went there a little after 12:00am, and it was still crazy busy! I got the Onsen massage combo and it was completely worth it.

I paid them 1,740,000 VND ($74 USD) and was lead to the “foot massage” area or the waiting room.

A couple minutes go by, and the manager leads me to the massage room, and told me to use the dry and wet sauna. I changed, went into the wet one first, and it was okay. I went as soon as I landed to HCM and checked into my hotel, so I really needed this time to relax. Went into the dry sauna, and that's when she came in.

She said she just started working here today, and she was super cute and sweet. I think she actually did just start today, because at first, she was super awkward and didn’t know what to say or do. I started speaking to her, to help her feel more comfortable, and she told me she has to get the bath water ready and I should spend some more time in the sauna, which I had no objection to.

I heard her getting the bath water ready, but she stepped out a couple times and didn't come back for around 3 minutes. Anyways, I heard her stop the water, and I stepped out. She told me to step into the bathtub, which I did, and she started to undress. Man was she super cute. I saw some of the girls working there, and I have to say that she was the best out of them all.

Anyways, she got undressed, but kept her panties on and got into the bathtub with me, and started to awkwardly wash me. It got kind of weird, I started making small talk to make her feel more comfortable, and it worked. She started talking more in her broken English (didn’t have to use Google Translate!), and she started kissing me and using her tongue a lot! Man her tongue was everywhere! To keep things short, she gave me a blowjob, which was okay because her mouth was small, she struggled to suck on anything other than the head, but man she knew how to use her tongue.

After around 30 to 40 minutes in the bath tub, she took me to the message table, and gave me a massage which is decent, but towards the end, she used very little massage oil to give me a Nuru oil massage. It was okay, as there was very little oil being used, but once again she used her tongue a lot.

She licked me everywhere. I turned around, and she once again did her thing, and when she got to the second blowjob, once again it was only the tip, but I asked her to turn around to see her pussy, and she turned around, and I ate her out some and I cum. Seeing her small and tight was really something else.

As I laid there, she looked like she wanted to say something, I smiled and kept asking her what she wanted to say but for some reason, she was hesitant. I figured it was for more tip, and after she washed me, I give her another 200,000 VND ($9 USD) because she gave me really good GFE (girlfriend experience).

Thinking and should I go see her again tomorrow or do I go to Zeus Massage and NPK street for a blowjob?

Hi weberltran,

Can I have her name or number of your girl you experienced, thanks