Kim Huy Massage Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
Visited here tonight, standard package, certain it was girl 9 that serviced me from the photos above. Thought she was unattractive, and it was compounded by the fact that she seemed COMPLETELY off her mind, like some sort of junkie. Was pretty uncomfortable through the whole ordeal, horrible pokey massage, scratched my back, and after a bit, just cut my losses and left.

That said, it's a great, clean setup, and with the right service provider, could have been an excellent experience and incredibly good value. I'd just avoid this particular lady. Definitely should have sent her back, but on initial glance she seemed ok!
That's unfortunate to hear. :(

Thanks for the update about this particular girl. I would recommend trying a different service provider, and going in the afternoon before the girls are too tired in the late evening hours, and you should have a better experience.

That's unfortunate to hear. :(

Thanks for the update about this particular girl. I would recommend trying a different service provider, and going in the afternoon before the girls are too tired in the late evening hours, and you should have a better experience.
Yep, I wouldn't write this place off based on my experience. Just avoid this provider and you should be fine

I went there last week, thinking of trying the 300,000 VND (one hour) massage, but they said no more. I had no choice and chose the 500,000 VND massage + 500,000 VND tip (Total 1M VND) for 90 minutes. I was actually rushing because I was going to happy hour and wanted a quick one.

Everything was the same, as mentioned by @Logan, and I won't explain in too much details.
  1. Cannot choose the girl. I changed into the boxers by myself, while waiting for the sauna and steam to ready. The hot sauna was not good because not hot. I only did the steam sauna.
  2. The massage girl comes in. Small size, not very pretty.
  3. She helps me wash in the bath after my steam sauna. Really good VIP service for bathing, she will clean you from top to bottom.
  4. Massage was not that good, but she was good giving an erotic massage, topless and using her breasts to rub your legs and across the back.
  5. Flip you over, same massage using her breasts to rub from toes to chest.
  6. My phone kept ringing and I could not enjoy for too long, and I wanted her to go straight to the final blowjob. She asked me to finish now? I asked her to suck, more to blowjob, a little bit handjob, finally burst into her mouth, and she stops for a moment and smiles. She didn't spit anything out, instead continuing with the blowjob and making sure everything was out of me.
I didn't have much time to talk with her, and I had to take a fast shower alone because I was in a hurry, but she seemed sad because I was rushing to another place and she didn't get the full time with me.

Overall, the place was good. I will bring my friends to here.

I'm not sure. They said cannot choose girl, and the attendant did not speak English. When I asked, they said no. The time was around 3:00pm. If you read other people's reviews, some have also encountered the same and cannot choose.

The funniest part is they said no to the 300K + 300K (one hour) massage, and I even showed them the review of the price written by @Logan.

This is not a bad massage place. I believe the girls there are not that bad, and I don't really care too much about girls when you cannot have FS and only blowjobs. As long as the service is good and the VIP massage is more than enough.

Just went there at about 3.30pm. I think I was their first ticket because the counter lady was snoozing when I got in, and the TV in the waiting room was not on, and the waiting room was deserted.

The massages now start at 500k. The 300k package no longer exists on the laminated sheet they show you at the counter.

I did not get to choose my masseuse, but was happy with who showed up. She was petite and cute in a milfy kind of way.

Started with me alone in the sauna for about 10 mins, while she prepared the room and ran the bathwater. After I got out of the sauna she led me to the tub and gave a thorough shower. For some reason she kept joking that she was going to cut my dick off and eat it.

I am shaven down below and she noticed that I had stubble growing, so she gave me a shave while in the tub. She had disposable razors prepared in a corner of the room. It was a surprisingly nice and tender moment.

The massage was good. She gives most of the massage while sitting on your butt and grinding against you. It was extremely relaxing. It did feel slightly rushed however, so you should not expect a serious massage.

Towards the end of the massage she strips off her top and licked up and down from my back to my ears, one pass on either side. She then goes south and eats my ass for a couple of minutes. It was a pleasant surprise.

I flip over and she starts giving me a handjob while I play with her tits. They were a solid handful. I was about to come too fast so I told her to stop for a moment. She found that very amusing. I manage to control myself and she goes on to the blowjob.

She was very good with the bj, paying solid attention to the balls, and sucking on the head. No teeth or dryness, but also no deepthroating. As I bust my load she continued milking me with her hands while her mouth focused on the balls.

Quick rinse and cleanup, and then back onto the table for a head and shoulder massage. She also put a facial mask on me, and just kind of hung around snuggling while I played with her tits and ass. After about 5-10 minutes she gave me a candy, removed the mask and it was over. I dressed while she gave the bathtub a wipe down, then left.

Overall it was 1,000,000 for an ok massage with excellent GFE and good hj/bj. I would have liked a longer, more thorough massage, but it was still a great time.

Hey guys! Just a quick head up! Went for the 120 minutes one today, the number 21. Onsen treatment. She absolutely didn’t want to do the second shot. Left after 100 minutes. Boring and nothing special. She was very unexperienced, maybe her first day.

Ho Chi Minh City
Hey guys! Just a quick head up! Went for the 120 minutes one today, the number 21. Onsen treatment. She absolutely didn’t want to do the second shot. Left after 100 minutes. Boring and nothing special. She was very unexperienced, maybe her first day.
Thats really unfortunate.

Went here on 9/22/19 at 1am with high hopes after reading reviews. The worst experience of my life. 1.8 million for trash massage and handjob. Didn’t even give BJ and only 1 shot for the onseen bathe. After massage done, laid there for over 30 minutes, she told me to rest while she sat there on her phone, after while got so bored and annoyed told her ok what’s next, I’m done, I don’t like staring at the wall for 30 mins. I will never come back here. Waste of 1.8 million for 1 shot and Hj. Do not get the onsen combo, waste of money.

Went here on 9/22/19 at 1am with high hopes after reading reviews. The worst experience of my life. 1.8 million for trash massage and handjob. Didn’t even give BJ and only 1 shot for the onseen bathe. After massage done, laid there for over 30 minutes, she told me to rest while she sat there on her phone, after while got so bored and annoyed told her ok what’s next, I’m done, I don’t like staring at the wall for 30 mins. I will never come back here. Waste of 1.8 million for 1 shot and Hj. Do not get the onsen combo, waste of money.
Just crossed off my consider/to-do list. Thanks for the report.

Wow, sorry to hear that.
I actually was there on Monday evening (9/23rd) and receive a great experience with 2 shots (since I got the VIP Thai package) and all were BJ with almost no HJ.
Maybe you should try going there a bit earlier?
I would agree that Onsen combo isn't necessary. I had that on my first experience, but decided not to get it since I can get the same experience with the Thai VIP.
Hope you receive a better experience.

Ho Chi Minh City
How will you differentiate between Kim Huy and Tiffany Spa in D7?

The quality of Massage and Happy Ending?

Still, I haven't been to both places, planning and thinking to try them many times before, though.

I do too. All the girls I saw that night were wearing the same black uniform you see in the photos. And the girls looked better in person than the photos the massage place provides.
Hi, Logan. Big fan of your posts. Would you say this place is as good as Neko in Hanoi?

ps your Neko reviews are awesome, i will definitely go there