Kim Huy Massage Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Went 10/16 4pm, chose 1m 90 min pkg. Not sure which number, very similar to Logan's. Haven't been pathed by someone since childhood, her hands are soft n silk smooth. Washed my little thing hard, like it very much. Told her She's Beautiful, she replied, No, no, I'm old. Laugh. She said 35, no way to believe with hard n good size breast and legs. Solid butt, while I enjoyed n sucked lot later. She has pretty good small set of clean teeth, smiled lile Julian Moore in Asian version. On table as said by others, sit on my butt, grinding n felt good. But she refused to sit on my stomach. Seems real house rule. Started sucking and play ball. I Normally hold on for very long time. But several times, I almost gave up. She seems lile it, tried every way. I asked a break, 90 minutes is long, she said, I want to have it. Put that white, yound leg on me, I sucked a lot of that as long as boobs, her neck. She did give me lipkiss, i worried so avoided. She kissed my ears for long as well. She paid lots of attention to my thing, sucking rubing non stop. I didn't have to give any effort to final cum to her mouth. She didn't stop. I begged her to, and grabbed her hard. Then she did. Come back wispered on my ear, another time? Even though I paid one shot. Then another Massage, but play with my things all the time. She took my soul. I wants to take her home marry her, even though I know i may only live a week under her. She's native Saigonese, grew up very local. Great person.

I tried this place out on 31.10.19 and was not impressed.

Got the 90 minute Thai VIP and got put in room 602 right next to reception counter so could here everyone coming and going not relaxing at all.

The girl was ok looking short slim with small natural breasts. The room was tiny and she could not walk around the massage table freely as it was close to the wall. She gave a very quick average massage with no oil used at all during the massage and then got me to flip and only proceeded to give a hand job and no bj. I did not say anything as I just like to go with the flow and see the service they provide.

Maybe as I am Caucasian foreigner I don't get as good of service? Or maybe the girl just lazy.

The facility are basic and the sauna is not hot enough but the steam room is OK.

I will try some other places and hopefully they are better.

Went 10/16 4pm, chose 1m 90 min pkg. Not sure which number, very similar to Logan's. Haven't been pathed by someone since childhood, her hands are soft n silk smooth. Washed my little thing hard, like it very much. Told her She's Beautiful, she replied, No, no, I'm old. Laugh. She said 35, no way to believe with hard n good size breast and legs. Solid butt, while I enjoyed n sucked lot later. She has pretty good small set of clean teeth, smiled lile Julian Moore in Asian version. On table as said by others, sit on my butt, grinding n felt good. But she refused to sit on my stomach. Seems real house rule. Started sucking and play ball. I Normally hold on for very long time. But several times, I almost gave up. She seems lile it, tried every way. I asked a break, 90 minutes is long, she said, I want to have it. Put that white, yound leg on me, I sucked a lot of that as long as boobs, her neck. She did give me lipkiss, i worried so avoided. She kissed my ears for long as well. She paid lots of attention to my thing, sucking rubing non stop. I didn't have to give any effort to final cum to her mouth. She didn't stop. I begged her to, and grabbed her hard. Then she did. Come back wispered on my ear, another time? Even though I paid one shot. Then another Massage, but play with my things all the time. She took my soul. I wants to take her home marry her, even though I know i may only live a week under her. She's native Saigonese, grew up very local. Great person.
Thanks for the feedback, what was the girl number?

New to this forum, I tried this place somewhere in early Aug. I do find it abit better compared to other places I been. Good thing is that the price is already inclusive of the tips (Remove the need to negotiate with the lady midway).
The place look quite run down on the outside and the guy at the counter cant speak much English. The hotel where the massage is located is quite old too. At first glance, you might though you have entered some dangerous place. But once you enter the massage room, it looks well maintained. The lady i got is great (didn't get her number. Think this lady don't like me, all the other massage place I went, the ladies all gave me their number after the massage and ask me to look for them the next time I'm in HCMC).
Usually I would visit P.A. Relax but I read in another forum (somewhere in July) that it was close so I didn't went there to check it out but I think that is not true. Would check it out on my next trip to HCMC.
Another place i tried before is Bach Kim. The service is very good (massage is pretty good too, not the best but good enough). When you are choosing the package for the massage, the manager will ask you upfront if you want 'extra service' or just a normal massage. The massage room is very nice and spacious. The price is not inclusive of the tips so comparing with Kim Huy, it would be abit more expensive.

My next trip back to HCMC, I'm planning on visiting Minh Tam and Ozawa (can't find the place the last time I'm there. Only saw a Ozawa KTV). If I have enough time, I would try Queen Bee and Dubai.

Went there last night and took the 90 min package. Paid 1m dong upfront. Waited 20 mins for room to ready.

When they bring me to the room changed to shorts and steamed myself in the steam room for couple of mins.

A pretty n petite lady came in, prepared the water and washed me in the tub. Pretty face n slim but her fake boobs are a let down due to the odd shape, felt hard and i can even feel her scar on her underboob. Great smile though n can speak minor english. Whilst drying me off, gave me a quick bj standing up and proceed to the bed.

Now to the main... Starts tickling and n licking my nipples while slowly teasing my little brother. A few quick blows n she started riding atop of me while teasing the tip of my penis at her pussy.
Next thing i know, while maintaining eye contact, she sat down n it went in raw. While i was being surprised, both of us keep taking peeks at the door and she keep riding me. This lasted a few mins which she then pulled out, another quick blowjob and then wank me till i cum.

After that was a quick washup, then proceed to massage which wasnt very good i'd say.. just some light rub with baby oil. Didn't go all the 90mins, told me its finish round the 60+ mins..

Service was good but the massage is lacking for me.

Good Evening, fellow SMF Users!

This is sadly my last Review cause tomorrow (Saturday) I'm leaving HCMC for a Family Trip for a few days till I go back home on Thursday to Germany.

Wanted to try Queen Bee as a finisher but recent post stated it has been perma closed and that's a damn shame. That's why I was torn between Zeus and Kim Huy. I decided for the latter cause of the recent good reviews and took a GRAB at Noon and drove off to my Destination.

ENTERING AND FIRST LOOK
Thanks to Logan review, I went from the Hotel Entrance and not from the Restaurant and it stated clearly where to go. (Elevator to to the sixth Floor) Upon exiting, I was greeted by a young Lad who Explained to me the Packages and what I preferred. I chose the 90 Min and paid 500K + 500K Tip. There were no Ladies free at the Time and I had to wait in the Lobby which had Comfortable Seats to Relax (no choosing sadly) . Waited around 5 Minutes till they guided me to the Room. It was pretty OK nothing bad but not outstanding either, I did say to the lad, that I knew what to do and after he left, I changed into the Boxers.

WET AND DRY SAUNA
I went into the Wet Sauna. Didn't stayed there long because somehow my Nose started dripping and it was too hot in such a short time and changed to the dry Sauna, which was not good.The Massage Girl came in and flipped the Switch on and told me I could pour the whole Bucket of water on the stones but whelp...nothing. After that I went out.

MEETING AND BATH
I introduced myself like always in a friendly manner and asked for her Name too. She answered me with a good Attitude that her Name is Kim. (sorry don't know her Number) Good Looking, cheerful and with her slim Build she had a Maiden Dress on...one of my big fantasies...just by staring at her I got aroused. While she let the Bathwater flow, we talked a bit to each other for a few Minutes (same smalltalk like always) and after that, she pulled my Boxers down and assisted me in the Tub. This is definetly one Thing I will miss most... I've been spoiled, it is such a nice feeling to have a beauty bathing you and gently washing you everywhere with her soapy Hands. After throughly washing me I went out and she dried me.

MASSAGE
Laying on my chest, she started with a Neck Massage and Back massage which I needed badly (how do my some People sleep on such hard beds in Vietnam? I will never get used to it) She then did the rest: Arms, Leg, Feet, Head and Chest. Everything was mediocre except the Head, that felt good.

FAILED NEGOTIATIONS AND BLOWJOB
She tells me to flip over so I layed on my Back. She got some Milk Lotion, distributed on my Chest, Belly, Dick and some on her very Beautiful Breast which looked small at first because of the tight Maiden Dress, they were a bit concealed. She starts to rub my whole front Body with her creamy Tits while I played around with her Ass and Pussy. I was fully Erect by now and asked in a respectful and careful manner if she would like to do FS. She told me that she can't risk it because the punishment were severe. There was a corner behind the Bed where no one could see us and suggested but she standed firm. After telling her, that her Colleagues were doing that, she was surprised where I knew this and told me that it's their Business what they do and I respected that. I told her I was sad and asked her with a smirk if there was anything she could do to cheer me up. She laughed and said to me that this will definetly cheer me up. She took my head with both Hands and hugged me between her heavenly Breast where I fondled, grabbed licked and sucked for quite sometimes. Hearing her Moan as her Nipples grew hard in my Mouth I was turned on as fuck, she pushed me down and started blowing me. Pushing her Head down with my Left, squeezing her Peaches with my Right, it didn't take me long to cum inside her Mouth where she kept sucking till I was completely dry and exhausted.

ENDING
She accidently dripped a bit on my legs, spitted my Load into the sink and apologized to me telling me she would clean me up. While rinsing and washing her Mouth she showed me with her finger to go into the tub again. Washed the Milk Lotion and the leftovers off me and after that I dried/dressed up and we went outside together where she waited together with me till my Elevator comes up. She hugged me, bid me farewell and told me to visit her again before I leave Vietnam. I went out, called GRAB and went home.

FINAL THOUGHTS
If I were to compare, I would say that BOSS Palace was the better Experience but by no means was Kim Huy bad, it was very nice too. The one thing I especially liked was the rubbing with the Milk Lotion across my entire Front Body. NURU Massage must be amazing then.

I will try to visit Vietnam as much as I can because I only scratched the Surface of what this wonderful Nation has to offer!

I wish all Users here a wonderful and a bliss time here in Vietnam. Thank you for reading all my Reviews so far.

Good Night and have a Nice weekend!

Sincerly
Isaac1408

Went there last night and took the 90 min package. Paid 1m dong upfront. Waited 20 mins for room to ready.

When they bring me to the room changed to shorts and steamed myself in the steam room for couple of mins.

A pretty n petite lady came in, prepared the water and washed me in the tub. Pretty face n slim but her fake boobs are a let down due to the odd shape, felt hard and i can even feel her scar on her underboob. Great smile though n can speak minor english. Whilst drying me off, gave me a quick bj standing up and proceed to the bed.

Now to the main... Starts tickling and n licking my nipples while slowly teasing my little brother. A few quick blows n she started riding atop of me while teasing the tip of my penis at her pussy.
Next thing i know, while maintaining eye contact, she sat down n it went in raw. While i was being surprised, both of us keep taking peeks at the door and she keep riding me. This lasted a few mins which she then pulled out, another quick blowjob and then wank me till i cum.

After that was a quick washup, then proceed to massage which wasnt very good i'd say.. just some light rub with baby oil. Didn't go all the 90mins, told me its finish round the 60+ mins..

Service was good but the massage is lacking for me.
Wait! she rode on you? She refused me, pointed at the small window on door too. Do you have to pay extra?

I went here a few weeks ago. Most of what Logan said matched my experiences, but I have to say I found the BJ more of a HJ and a little disappointing. I think Kim Huy is still worth a visit if you're thinking of going. The woman who gave me a massage was amazing looking and there was a lot more teasing here than any other place I've been so far.