King sora massage in Cambodia from vietnam

Very bad experience..today i went to King Sora massage in Phnom Penh from vietnam. It’s totally different from vietnam. I paid 60$ for the ticket and the girl asked me 100$ more for service. she gave me only handjob. In ho chi minh, I totally paid 50$ and got all the services, handjob and bj. Zzzz...it’s such a bad experience!

Phnom Penh
Saw their ad on fb but didn’t try it yet. How are the girls there? Did they take their clothes off and allow you to touch their body during the service?

Saw their ad on fb but didn’t try it yet. How are the girls there? Did they take their clothes off and allow you to touch their body during the service?
They do allow me to touch but not all parts. It seemed the girl need much more tips. The service is damn poor compared to that in Saigon. The price is much higher and the service is poor....I rate it 3/10.
The pimps are Vietnamese and the masseurs are all Vietnamese.

Lol I was about to try since I saw there were many decent chics on their fb page
Maybe you can enjoy much more than me if you pay much more :D For me, I don't want to pay more since the facility and service were damn poor. In contrast to Saigon, I got more pleasures just as in heaven so I was willing to pay more !!

Very bad experience..today i went to King Sora massage in Phnom Penh from vietnam. It’s totally different from vietnam. I paid 60$ for the ticket and the girl asked me 100$ more for service. she gave me only handjob. In ho chi minh, I totally paid 50$ and got all the services, handjob and bj. Zzzz...it’s such a bad experience!
So you paid 160$ for a hj?🤔