KTV Karaoke girls in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hi, am heading to Ho Chi Minh in a few days. Was wondering if there are any good KTV karaoke rooms with girls to recommend that anyone has been before. Can’t seem to find any reviews.

Southeast Asia
I wish I could offer you some guidance, but unfortunately, I haven't had much experience with the karaoke places in Saigon. I've walked by many karaoke bars around District 1, and there are beautiful Vietnamese girls in tight dresses out front trying to lure in customers.

Please let us know which ones you go to and how things went.

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply. I am from Singapore and asking because it’s a trend here in Singapore. Our KTV karaoke rooms here have tip top girls from Vietnam that will go wild on you. The only difference is the price factor here.

There was one I went previously in Saigon. Drinks were around 2,000,000 VND for a bottle of whiskey and 500,000 VND for the girls tips. No sex, just a girl companion to have a couple of drinks and songs.

However, if you wish, you can invite the girl back to your room. Ranging from 2,000,000-3,000,000 VND depending on your negotiation skills. The place should be Gold Star Karaoke KTV if I recall correctly.

Anyway welcome you guys to visit Singapore soon, I’ve got many places to share in my hometown ;)

Southeast Asia
There was one I went previously in Saigon. Drinks were around 2 million for a bottle of whiskey and 500.000 for the girls tips. No hanky panky just a companion to have a couple of drinks and songs.

However, you may wish to invite the girl back to your room. Ranging from 2-3 million depending on your negotiation skills. Should be goldstar ktv if I recall correctly.
I don't frequent the bars, so I don't want to give you wrong information. But it appears easy to have beautiful girls who would love to be your companion for drinks and music nearly everywhere in Saigon. I see it all the time.

Looking at karaoke bars in Ho Chi Minh, the place you're referring to appears to be Karaoke Gold Star in Go Vap District, Ward 11.

There are karaoke places all over Ho Chi Minh. When I leave Saigon Center shopping mall in District 1, walking south on Pasteur street, there are multiple bars with karaoke, but not as fancy as the one you mention, and I've seen some very beautiful girls there. There's a 24 hour Family Mart right there in the middle of the bars, and every time I'm sitting there having some food and drink, I see these beautiful Vietnamese girls in tight dresses come in to buy things and go on break and my eyes fall in love with every one of them. And when I walk out of Family Mart, there they are sitting out front of these karaoke bars.

Anyway welcome you guys to visit Singapore soon, I’ve got many places to share in my hometown ;)
I've been to Singapore a few times, but haven't had much luck with the pay for play game there. Are there blowjob bars in Singapore? Or any good massage places with blowjobs? And I still want to try a good Nuru massage in this lifetime. :)

Ho Chi Minh
Hey Logan,

Thanks for the reply. I am from Singapore and asking so because it’s a trend here in Singapore. Our karaoke rooms here have tip top girls from Vietnam that will go wild on you. The only difference is the price factor here.

There was one I went previously in Saigon. Drinks were around 2 million for a bottle of whiskey and 500.000 for the girls tips. No hanky panky just a companion to have a couple of drinks and songs.

However, you may wish to invite the girl back to your room. Ranging from 2-3 million depending on your negotiation skills. Should be goldstar ktv if I recall correctly.

I knew of ktv which offers plenty of fun in hcm.

All boils down to how well you knew the gals and how often you been to the same ktv.

Dun expect one time gets all actions type of ktv in hcm.

I know there are some good KTV places in District 5, but they are very expensive if you are going alone.

Are there any better KTV places that are more friendly and cheaper for a single man?

You should try Sunflower KTV because all the girls are beautiful, and the girls are special because they are not wearing bras when they lineup and sit with you. It's a nice place to explore for the fun of it, but you must be willing to pay because it's not cheap.

To checkin costs around 500,000 VND per girl, and tips are starting at 1,000,000 VND and on up.

Southeast Asia
You should try Sunflower KTV because all the girls are beautiful, and the girls are special because they are not wearing bras when they lineup and sit with you. It's a nice place to explore for the fun of it, but you must be willing to pay because it's not cheap.

To checkin costs around 500,000 VND per girl, and tips are starting at 1,000,000 VND and on up.
Do you have an address or know where in HCM is Sunflower KTV? I looked on Google Maps and could not locate it anywhere.

Any other KTV places in Ho Chi Minh you like?

Thanks in advance. This really helps everyone here.

I have been recommended Sunflower KTV too, not cheap and it has a reputation for being one of the most fun KTV

Last edited:
Do you have an address or know where in HCM is Sunflower KTV? I looked on Google Maps and could not locate it anywhere.

Any other KTV places in Ho Chi Minh you like?

Thanks in advance. This really helps everyone here.
Will be your wingman if you want later this month. Looks promising.

@Logan I do not have the address for Sunflower KTV. It's near Little Japan Saigon in District 1. I will try and find the address for you.

District 5 is considered expensive if you don't know anyone there or speak Chinese. 1 shot can go for 1,500,000 VND and overnight is around 3,000,000 VND and above, depening on quality. As i said, there are cheap KTV's as well and it all depend how frequently you visit them. The entry fee tickets you pay is for the KTV for the girls. The girls at the KTV are only earning tips from customers and money from extra services, which is how they differ in pricing. A handsome man can always bargain for cheaper prices.

An exclusive KTV in Ho Chi Minh is Club Royale at the Renaissance Hotel in District 1.

And there is Catwalk at the New World Saigon Hotel in District 1.

Many young pretty girls in at Karaoke Box at 383 in District 5.

And all the girls wear stockings and will let you tear them at New Stocking in District 1. It's exciting and something you must try.

Yes, Sunlight KTV and Sunflower KTV are the same owner. Addresses:
  • Sunflower KTV - 9 Nguyen Trai, Ben Thanh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
  • Sunlight KTV - 9A Ton That Tung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh

I've never been able to navigate the language barrier so I only go with friends, mostly Chinese-Viets. Have any other guys been able to get past the language barrier without knowing Vietnamese?

@Logan I do not have the address for Sunflower KTV. It's near Little Japan Saigon in District 1. I will try and find the address for you.

District 5 is considered expensive if you don't know anyone there or speak Chinese. 1 shot can go for 1,500,000 VND and overnight is around 3,000,000 VND and above, depening on quality. As i said, there are cheap KTV's as well and it all depend how frequently you visit them. The entry fee tickets you pay is for the KTV for the girls. The girls at the KTV are only earning tips from customers and money from extra services, which is how they differ in pricing. A handsome man can always bargain for cheaper prices.

An exclusive KTV in Ho Chi Minh is Club Royale at the Renaissance Hotel in District 1.

And there is Catwalk at the New World Saigon Hotel in District 1.

Many young pretty girls in at Karaoke Box at 383 in District 5.

And all the girls wear stockings and will let you tear them at New Stocking in District 1. It's exciting and something you must try.
What is the New Stocking KTV place?