Kynu.net girl in Ho Chi Minh

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Hi guys, it's me again, has anybody here already booked girls from kynu.net? Is this legit and do I have to worry about the police? I was planning to book a girl on kynu.net tomorrow and do I have to give her a tip? Or is it included on her price?

Thanks, I will really appreciate everyone's thoughts.

If you do a quickly search on kynu.net here, you will see couple people used it before. The experience seem like hit or miss. I think the risk is relatively low as long as you are not going some place dangerous.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Ohh ok what about the girls there? Is there any risk of a police trouble? And thank you about the advice not going to a place that's not in Ho Chi Minh. I'll be going to Ho Chi Minh this afternoon, so ill try kynu.net when I am there.

I will wait util the afternoon, if someone would add some tips about kynu.net and would give me any advice?

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
I haven't personally tried it, but others have and it appears to be legit. This thread explains more about finding girls on Kynu.net and goes into what to look for, etc.
ill meet a girl later for 300 vnd and i will share my experience with here maybe tomorrow or in monday (VN time)
and i will write something if its worth it or not, and maybe share an exp in a love hotel in HCMC.

But i'm still worried about getting in trouble with the police, but i read some feed back from the customers in their website and i think its ok to relax and forget about the trouble about the police here.

I will update here later :D but im still open about the reviews from other people about Kynu.net

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Guys, for the first time here, I had the best sex in Ho Chi Minh and I just got here around 3 months ago :ROFLMAO:

She had a great body and a pretty face, and she just left right now, 9:00pm last night until 8:00am this morning, all night sex for only 1,500,000 VND.

We met here at a popular sex place in District 8, it's just around 15 to 20 minutes from Ben Thanh depending on traffic.

I got to the hotel first around 8:50pm and after 9:00pm, she knocked on the door. She asked if I had already taken a shower, and I said no because I wanted to shower with her. The shower is turned on, and we clean each other and dry each other. As soon as the towel dropped to the floor, we make out, and I lay on the bed, and she was ready to work.

From around 9:00pm to 8:00am this morning, we had sex at least 6 times, and she has a really nice body with size D breasts.

PS. My advice for when you browse Kynu.net is the price there is probably only for one shot, because her price was only 300,000 VND and I asked how much for overnight and she said 1,500,000 VND. I tried to bargain her down to 1,000,000 VND but she said no and she denied me again at 1,300,000 VND. I went along with it and agreed to 1,500,000 VND and honestly, I don't think that's a bad price for a wonderful and lustful first time sex in HCM.

Here's her contact number :D

Pictures

Last edited:
Guys i have best first time sex in hcmc in my whole time here and i just got here 3 months ago 😂, she has a great body and a pretty face and she just left right now, from 9 pm last night until 8 am this morning all night sex and just for 1.5m.

We met here in a popular sex place in district 8 its just around 15 to 20 mins from Ben Thanh depends on the traffic.

I got in the hotel first around 8:50 pm and after 9pm she knocked on the door and she asked me if i already take a shower, and I said no because i want to have a shower with her. As the shower is on, we cleaned each other up and dried out each other, as soon as the towel dropped on the floor we make out. I lay on the bed and she already gone to work.

Maybe from 9pm to 8am this morning we have sex atleast 6 times and she have a really nice body with a D cup boobs.

PS. The only advice when you browse in Kynu.net the price thats in there is probably just 1 pop, because her price is just 300k VND and i asked her how much is the over night, she said 1.5m, i tried to bargain 1m she said no and i got to 1.3m and she denied me again so i just get along with 1.5m. but honestly i dont think its a bad price for such a wonderful and lustful 1st time sex here in HCMC.

Here's her contact number 😁
Thanks for sharing.
Haha..you should install gcam on your pocophone F1, it works great on low light :)

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Thanks for sharing.
Haha..you should install gcam on your pocophone F1, it works great on low light :)
I just took that picture while im on doggy style because she wont allow me to take pictures, i just take that pic in secret. But thanks next time ill install that app 😂 i just wanna share the pic here so the guys who will view this post will see how great body she have 😂

Last edited:
Guys i have best first time sex in hcmc in my whole time here and i just got here 3 months ago 😂, she has a great body and a pretty face and she just left right now, from 9 pm last night until 8 am this morning all night sex and just for 1.5m.

We met here in a popular sex place in district 8 its just around 15 to 20 mins from Ben Thanh depends on the traffic.

I got in the hotel first around 8:50 pm and after 9pm she knocked on the door and she asked me if i already take a shower, and I said no because i want to have a shower with her. As the shower is on, we cleaned each other up and dried out each other, as soon as the towel dropped on the floor we make out. I lay on the bed and she already gone to work.

Maybe from 9pm to 8am this morning we have sex atleast 6 times and she have a really nice body with a D cup boobs.

PS. The only advice when you browse in Kynu.net the price thats in there is probably just 1 pop, because her price is just 300k VND and i asked her how much is the over night, she said 1.5m, i tried to bargain 1m she said no and i got to 1.3m and she denied me again so i just get along with 1.5m. but honestly i dont think its a bad price for such a wonderful and lustful 1st time sex here in HCMC.

Here's her contact number 😁
Did she visit you at your hotel or you need to visit a designated hotel?

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Thanks for the reply bro. Was wondering why a pretty face like her cost only 1.5 million overnight.
She said that i was her 2nd customer since she posted her profile in kynu.net and i was hoping to write a review about her but i cant register on the site, i dont know why she would price her self just for 1.5m.