Kynu.net girl in Ho Chi Minh

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
She said to me that she's only 29 years old, but men her pussy is still tight bro. But still the price she gave to me is considers as average compared to the other girls in kynu.net the other auntie types there is way beyond 1.5 mil and i think that price is only 1 pop

She said to me that she's only 29 years old, but men her pussy is still tight bro. But still the price she gave to me is considers as average compared to the other girls in kynu.net the other auntie types there is way beyond 1.5 mil and i think that price is only 1 pop
Really? There are auntie type beyond 1.5m on kynu? Where do you see it? I was checking out last two days and most of them above 1mil per pop are not really auntie (maybe too much photo editing..)

Hi guys i have been reading alot in this forum until i feel i need to have some contribution

Side note: i am only here for few days as i am at HCM for vacation

Booked a girl in district 10 for 200k
Booking was relatively easy. But i think my girl is alittle busy as i waited for her for 30 mins in my room
Definately a auntie's even if kynu shows she is only 31 years old.. but she was pretty tight and good "headlights" haha
While waiting for her.. i took my shower first to save time hahah
Standard SOP after that.. but that BBBJ was really awesome
Asked her for overnight pricing and was quoted at 1.5m though

But overall really worth the budget bonk (250k with room

Pls pardon my bad english

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Hi guys i have been reading alot in this forum until i feel i need to have some contribution

Side note: i am only here for few days as i am at HCM for vacation

Booked a girl in district 10 for 200k
Booking was relatively easy. But i think my girl is alittle busy as i waited for her for 30 mins in my room
Definately a auntie's even if kynu shows she is only 31 years old.. but she was pretty tight and good "headlights" haha
While waiting for her.. i took my shower first to save time hahah
Standard SOP after that.. but that BBBJ was really awesome
Asked her for overnight pricing and was quoted at 1.5m though

But overall really worth the budget bonk (250k with room

Pls pardon my bad english
Bro can you post her profile in Kynu.net, for Scientific Purposes if i have gained my financial needs :D
thanks again and feel free to contribute here bro.:D
So the page seem's Legit

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Really? There are auntie type beyond 1.5m on kynu? Where do you see it? I was checking out last two days and most of them above 1mil per pop are not really auntie (maybe too much photo editing..)
Many of the Auntie types there are more than 1.5 mil bro, ive checked it maybe 20 times or more before i booked the one i slept with. So if their price is 1.5 mil per pop maybe their overnight price is even higher so ill go with the lower pricing and who i like to sleep with :D rather than more than 1.5 mil just for 1 pop

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Do you guys get a Vietnamese phone number to contact them? And how do they respond to english?
In their profile, they have their phone number, you can text them or call. If you text them, sometimes they reply in Vietnamese, but if you text them a second time, they will use Google Translate to text you back. Thats how I contacted the one I picked.

Guys i have best first time sex in hcmc in my whole time here and i just got here 3 months ago 😂, she has a great body and a pretty face and she just left right now, from 9 pm last night until 8 am this morning all night sex and just for 1.5m.

We met here in a popular sex place in district 8 its just around 15 to 20 mins from Ben Thanh depends on the traffic.

I got in the hotel first around 8:50 pm and after 9pm she knocked on the door and she asked me if i already take a shower, and I said no because i want to have a shower with her. As the shower is on, we cleaned each other up and dried out each other, as soon as the towel dropped on the floor we make out. I lay on the bed and she already gone to work.

Maybe from 9pm to 8am this morning we have sex atleast 6 times and she have a really nice body with a D cup boobs.

PS. The only advice when you browse in Kynu.net the price thats in there is probably just 1 pop, because her price is just 300k VND and i asked her how much is the over night, she said 1.5m, i tried to bargain 1m she said no and i got to 1.3m and she denied me again so i just get along with 1.5m. but honestly i dont think its a bad price for such a wonderful and lustful 1st time sex here in HCMC.

Here's her contact number 😁
Hi. Would like to know whether her picture is same as the real person? I had contacted her that I'm going to Vietnam and want to book her.

Keen to book her now. Just wondering whether is possible to get her overnight at my hotel in D1 instead of go to D8 which is prone to crime. Let see how it goes.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Keen to book her now. Just wondering whether is possible to get her overnight at my hotel in D1 instead of go to D8 which is prone to crime. Let see how it goes.
Well she insisted for me to go in D8 when i booked her, so i dont know if she's able to go to D1 now.
i got her for overnight 1.5 mil VND, i dont know if she will put you on the same price as me, maybe alot more.
Just bring extra money in case of she did increase the price for overnight.

Thanks. let see whether I can draw her attention before i go.

I received an offer from dating web offering 500k for massage and happy ending (BJ) at my hotel. I also checked with hotel whether they are girl friendly (as long as i pay the room for 2 occupant, they dont disturb . otherwise charge extra USD50). She is willing to stay Overnight for FJ and also charge me 1.5mil.

But compare her than your girl... yours is much prettier and solid. weighing the option now hahaha

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Thanks. let see whether I can draw her attention before i go.

I received an offer from dating web offering 500k for massage and happy ending (BJ) at my hotel. I also checked with hotel whether they are girl friendly (as long as i pay the room for 2 occupant, they dont disturb . otherwise charge extra USD50). She is willing to stay Overnight for FJ and also charge me 1.5mil.

But compare her than your girl... yours is much prettier and solid. weighing the option now hahaha
Well for 1.5 mil who has a rockin body and sweet and caring touch of a woman is really worth it bro.
Thats why im going to book her if i got any chance to go to HCMC in the next few months.
But im going to find someone else in KYNU.net for some research purposes before going back to my girl.
Hope you enjoy your night with her mate.
:D

Gentlemen, I will be in Ho Chi Minh for a trip next week. I am a foreigner and is it illegal to book a girl from kynu.net? Or am I allowed to have some fun? Are there any police issues or dodgy girls that mug a foreigner on kynu.net?

Southeast Asia
Gentlemen, I will be in Ho Chi Minh for a trip next week. I am a foreigner and is it illegal to book a girl from kynu.net? Or am I allowed to have some fun? Are there any police issues or dodgy girls that mug a foreigner on kynu.net?
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh!

Technically speaking, prostitution is illegal in Vietnam, but it's not something you need to worry about. There are many options for having sex in Ho Chi Minh, or anywhere in Vietnam, and you can safely indulge in all your sexual fantasies here. Just be careful with your money and valuables, and you should be fine.

There is nothing illegal about using Kynu.net, and it's very popular with the local Vietnamese men. Of course, many foreigners use it, but as you'll see, you're navigating a Vietnamese language site so use Google Translate to help with viewing and communicating with the girls.

Look for girls that have feedback. The girls want to have positive feedback so more men will book their services.

Specific to Kynu.net, you will have to book a room at the love hotel of their choice. These are hotels that the girls specifically use because they feel safe, and the hotel most likely has an arrangement with the girl(s). I would strongly recommend to leave your passport, valuables, and extra cash safe in your hotel room. Do not bring them to the love hotel when you come meet the girl. Typical hotels will require your passport, but I refuse to hand it over at any hotel. Save on your phone a picture of your passport photo page, your Vietnam visa, and your Vietnam entry date stamp. And if the hotel asks to see your passport, show them that, but love hotels know you're there only for short time and are not worried.

Girls on Kynu.net will quote you for their time. Most girls will quote you for 1 hour, but you'll probably have to arrive at the love hotel first, check in, and then message the girl that you've arrived and are waiting for them. Vietnamese girls are usually always late, and many of these freelancers wait to know you're ready for them before they really are on their way. You'll probably wait in your hotel room for 20 to 30 minutes for the girl. You can expect to pay for 2 hours for the love hotel, which is not included in the price you negotiate with the girl you're meeting.

I would be more concerned about scams happening at massage places along Bui Vien street. And here is some advice I posted earlier about going to blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh, and you might find some of the tips useful.

If you have any questions, please post up. And we would love to hear about all your experiences with girls during your time in Vietnam.

Cheers!

Thank you and that is great advice, really appreciate your help. Now one last question, if I like a girl how can I message her. Is there a special app they use for messaging ? Also I dont speak vietnamese so if I use Google translate will it work or will I confuse the girl?