Kynu.net Girl Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hey everyone, zero here. I've decided to do a separate post regarding my experience in Ho Chi Minh with Kynu.net today.

My overall rating: 9/10
  • Face: 9/10
  • Tits: 7/10
  • Body (slimness) : 8/10
  • Friendliness & Attitude : 9/10
  • Service: 9/10
I texted her and we met at the hotel room. When she knocked and opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes, she was prettier than her pictures, she had a big genuine smile on her face and welcomed me and hugged me.

My Vietnamese is not bad, and we exchanged conversations, I asked how old she was, she said 23 years old and from Hanoi, and we proceeded to undress, shower, and get to the action.

Her blowjob was good, and I couldn't hold it anymore, so I went straight to the action, (I always bring my own condoms because the ones there are too small for me), I was done after 15-20 minutes, and it was one of the best experiences I had, and she was naturally very wet, and the feeling was great.

Afterwards, we showered and got dressed. We had a short conversation during, I asked her how long she had been working for, she just started working today because one of her parents fell extremely ill and she had to do this to help pay for her parent's medical bills. I feel sympathy for her, but I'm glad she kept it professional and didn't let her family's situation affect the way she gave her service.

We exchanged Zalo's, and I gave her 500,00 VND and went home.

Overall, she was very cute, friendly, and gave really good service. I would definitely come back again and recommend. Send me a PM if you need her contact info.

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Love reading your review about hooking up with a local Vietnamese girl on Kynu.net

What district did you have to meet her in?

She looks cute! :love:

Is Kynu dead for HCM still? I've tried to access it but HCM has been deleted it seems.
Planning on going back to HCM next month or so and very excited to try Kynu this time rather than massge and NPK.
If Kynu is still down, is there anywhere else I can try to meet ladies?

Is Kynu dead for HCM still? I've tried to access it but HCM has been deleted it seems.
Planning on going back to HCM next month or so and very excited to try Kynu this time rather than massge and NPK.
If Kynu is still down, is there anywhere else I can try to meet ladies?
If you do a search for "Gái gọi" you'll find some other websites that are similar to kynu.net. Kynu isn't dead though, but I have had the website go down for me temporarily before.