Kynu.net Girl Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

If you do a search for "Gái gọi" you'll find some other websites that are similar to kynu.net. Kynu isn't dead though, but I have had the website go down for me temporarily before.
Thanks Rich.
Are the other sites trustworthy? Any specific one you can recommend? I've checked out some and they look good, but since they are all in Vietnamese I have no idea where to start.
Thanks.

Thanks Rich.
Are the other sites trustworthy? Any specific one you can recommend? I've checked out some and they look good, but since they are all in Vietnamese I have no idea where to start.
Thanks.
No idea sorry, I just happened to find them when i couldn't access kynu one day. checkerviet.com looks decent though since it has comments, not that i can understand them even after they've gone through google translate.

No idea sorry, I just happened to find them when i couldn't access kynu one day. checkerviet.com looks decent though since it has comments, not that i can understand them even after they've gone through google translate.
hmmm..maybe I should just stick with my favorite massage place and NPK again. Kind of a bummer as I would like to do an all night experience. =/

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for does ladies from Kynu ever do all night? I know massage girls on Wechat and Line offer overnight service just wondering if Kynu offers that and if so how much would it be?