Kynu.net Guide

Hanoi, Vietnam
I see that there is still some confusion with how to use Kynu so I think making an updated guide would be helpful.

https://kynu.net/gai-goi/

Kynu is perhaps the easiest way to meet sex workers in Vietnam and still pay a local's price. "Kynu" means "geisha" in Vietnamese.

-----------------

Finding someone:

The upper-left drop down menu allows you to find listings based on location. The location is based on the province of the city you're looking for, so for example if you want to find people in Nha Trang, you will not see Nha Trang on the drop down menu. Nha Trang is located in Khánh Hòa province, so you need to click on Khánh Hòa on the drop down menu first in order to see Nha Trang.

Screenshot_20190706-161805_Chrome.jpg

If you are price-conscious you can sort the results by price on the upper right by selecting "theo gia ca." In my experience 300k and under are considered aunties (30+) or younger women with less than perfect skin or looks.

20190706_161859.jpg

Notes:

The photos are often of the real girl, but heavily airbrushed to smooth out the skin.

"Cum in alo" means cum in mouth.

The girls are freelancers so their working hours will vary. Some have day jobs and can only meet after work.

-----------------

Getting the location and arranging a meeting:

Making a booking is simple and requires text messaging.

Text the password in the listing to the phone number. Make sure the password is the original Vietnamese one, not the Google Translated one. Since I text a lot of different numbers at the same time, I always keep a file listing the phone number and the link of the girl so later I know which text messages go with which listing.

20190706_192707.jpg

The reply back will almost always lack proper punctuation, accent marks, and will be filled with abbreviations and slang, which makes it impossible to translate with Google. You are only looking for one piece of information, the location of the short-time hotel to meet the girl.

20190706_192449.jpg

"ks" means "khach san" or hotel
"nn" means "nha nghi" or guesthouse

Whatever comes after this is the name of the establishment. Use GoogleMaps to search for it and confirm that the street number on Googlemaps matches the street number given in the text message.

You can then reply with a proposed time, usually within the same day.

Screenshot_20190706-161530_Maps.jpg

Notes:

Sometimes there isn't a password listed. In this case you can simply text "kynu" to the number and you'll get a response.

Sometimes you will only get a short "hello" message after your password text message. You can then send "Bạn làm ở đâu?" which means "where do you work?"

You are almost always going to be texting with an agent and not the girl directly. I've had different phone numbers send me the exact same message back, word for word, so one agent manages multiple girls and multiple numbers.

Don't expect the girl to be ready to see you immediately at your proposed time. It is just a very general appointment time for the girl.

To hide the fact that you're a foreigner, keep your texts REALLY short and simple. Google Translating even a simple complete sentence is a dead giveaway that you're a foreigner.

-----------------

Checking into the hotel:

After you get the address go and check in. You can show them "1 giờ" or "2 giờ" on the cell phone which means 1 or 2 hours. 1 hour should be 100k or below at most places. In HCMC for example it's usually 50-70k for one hour. Some hotels have a minimum booking of 2 hours.

Some hotels want your passport while some don't ask. If they ask, say that your hotel has kept your passport: "Khách sạn của tôi có hộ chiếu của tôi."

Go to your room and text the room number. "P" stands for "phòng" which means "room." Turn on the AC and go take a shower.

Screenshot_20190706-161449_Messages.jpg

Notes:

Sometimes there is no soap provided or the soap bags are really hard to open. Consider bringing your own soap and toothbrush + toothpaste.

Sometimes there are things in the room that don't work, so don't text the room number until you've verified everything is working.

Sometimes the girl is already inside the hotel while other times they have to travel to the hotel and some other times they are currently with a client, so arrival times can vary. I've had some come within 1 minute of texting while I've had to wait 40+ minutes for some, so be prepared to pay for 2 hours instead of 1 hour.

-----------------

Other:

If for some reason you really need to translate something but the text messages lack proper accents and grammar, you can give your foreigner-ness away by texting:

Tôi không nói tiếng Việt, chỉ có tiếng Anh.
Bạn có thể viết tiếng việt cùng các dấu và không dùng từ lóng được không.
Tôi đang dùng google dịch.
This means "I don't speak Vietnamese. I only speak English. Please respond with accent marks and don't use slang. I'm using Google Translate."

Screenshot_20190706-192315_Messages.jpg

In my experience the girls do not expect tips. To keep prices reasonable for everyone else, don't tip. Vietnam doesn't have a tipping culture.

The price listed on Kynu is the price for full service.

Payment for the girl and room is always after the service is complete.

If you like the girl you can ask for her Zalo account since the phone number you texted is almost never the girl's own number.

Sometimes you will notice that multiple girls work out of the same building. You can consider booking an entire night with the hotel (usually 200-250k) and then you can just be on site for multiple encounters. Usually the hotel reception (both male and female) knows exactly what's going on. They see the same women come to the hotel over and over, after all, and probably have an arrangement with them.

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Thank you @Somerset for posting this. This is very helpful!

I have also been working on my own Kynu.net guide with screenshots, but it's not yet completed.

Kynu.net still works.

I just tried this Kynu.net girl in Ho Chi Minh today on it, 9/10 rating, pretty face (looks better in person than in the pictures), average tits, super friendly and cheerful, and gives really good service.

I got a girlfriend experience from her, but I don't think she'll give the GFE to any customer, I think it depends if she likes you or not.

And her price is really cheap, I paid only 500,000 VND and got her Zalo too hehe.

Send me a private message for her contact info.

Pictures

Ho Chi Minh
I see that there is still some confusion with how to use Kynu so I think making an updated guide would be helpful.

Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net

Kynu is perhaps the easiest way to meet sex workers in Vietnam and still pay a local's price. "Kynu" means "geisha" in Vietnamese.

-----------------

Finding someone:

The upper-left drop down menu allows you to find listings based on location. The location is based on the province of the city you're looking for, so for example if you want to find people in Nha Trang, you will not see Nha Trang on the drop down menu. Nha Trang is located in Khánh Hòa province, so you need to click on Khánh Hòa on the drop down menu first in order to see Nha Trang.

View attachment 674

If you are price-conscious you can sort the results by price on the upper right by selecting "theo gia ca." In my experience 300k and under are considered aunties (30+) or younger women with less than perfect skin or looks.

View attachment 675

Notes:

The photos are often of the real girl, but heavily airbrushed to smooth out the skin.

"Cum in alo" means cum in mouth.

The girls are freelancers so their working hours will vary. Some have day jobs and can only meet after work.

-----------------

Getting the location and arranging a meeting:

Making a booking is simple and requires text messaging.

Text the password in the listing to the phone number. Make sure the password is the original Vietnamese one, not the Google Translated one. Since I text a lot of different numbers at the same time, I always keep a file listing the phone number and the link of the girl so later I know which text messages go with which listing.

View attachment 683

The reply back will almost always lack proper punctuation, accent marks, and will be filled with abbreviations and slang, which makes it impossible to translate with Google. You are only looking for one piece of information, the location of the short-time hotel to meet the girl.

View attachment 681

"ks" means "khach san" or hotel
"nn" means "nha nghi" or guesthouse

Whatever comes after this is the name of the establishment. Use GoogleMaps to search for it and confirm that the street number on Googlemaps matches the street number given in the text message.

You can then reply with a proposed time, usually within the same day.

View attachment 677

Notes:

Sometimes there isn't a password listed. In this case you can simply text "kynu" to the number and you'll get a response.

Sometimes you will only get a short "hello" message after your password text message. You can then send "Bạn làm ở đâu?" which means "where do you work?"

You are almost always going to be texting with an agent and not the girl directly. I've had different phone numbers send me the exact same message back, word for word, so one agent manages multiple girls and multiple numbers.

Don't expect the girl to be ready to see you immediately at your proposed time. It is just a very general appointment time for the girl.

To hide the fact that you're a foreigner, keep your texts REALLY short and simple. Google Translating even a simple complete sentence is a dead giveaway that you're a foreigner.

-----------------

Checking into the hotel:

After you get the address go and check in. You can show them "1 giờ" or "2 giờ" on the cell phone which means 1 or 2 hours. 1 hour should be 100k or below at most places. In HCMC for example it's usually 50-70k for one hour. Some hotels have a minimum booking of 2 hours.

Some hotels want your passport while some don't ask. If they ask, say that your hotel has kept your passport: "Khách sạn của tôi có hộ chiếu của tôi."

Go to your room and text the room number. "P" stands for "phòng" which means "room." Turn on the AC and go take a shower.

View attachment 679

Notes:

Sometimes there is no soap provided or the soap bags are really hard to open. Consider bringing your own soap and toothbrush + toothpaste.

Sometimes there are things in the room that don't work, so don't text the room number until you've verified everything is working.

Sometimes the girl is already inside the hotel while other times they have to travel to the hotel and some other times they are currently with a client, so arrival times can vary. I've had some come within 1 minute of texting while I've had to wait 40+ minutes for some, so be prepared to pay for 2 hours instead of 1 hour.

-----------------

Other:

If for some reason you really need to translate something but the text messages lack proper accents and grammar, you can give your foreigner-ness away by texting:

This means "I don't speak Vietnamese. I only speak English. Please respond with accent marks and don't use slang. I'm using Google Translate."

View attachment 680

In my experience the girls do not expect tips. To keep prices reasonable for everyone else, don't tip. Vietnam doesn't have a tipping culture.

The price listed on Kynu is the price for full service.

Payment for the girl and room is always after the service is complete.

If you like the girl you can ask for her Zalo account since the phone number you texted is almost never the girl's own number.

Sometimes you will notice that multiple girls work out of the same building. You can consider booking an entire night with the hotel (usually 200-250k) and then you can just be on site for multiple encounters. Usually the hotel reception (both male and female) knows exactly what's going on. They see the same women come to the hotel over and over, after all, and probably have an arrangement with them.
i can’t find their number, do i need to create an account 1st?