Kynu vs NPK vs Queen Bee - Full Reviews - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
I'm back in Ho Chi Minh City and I'll be posting reviews of the places and girls I've patronised thus far. A number of forum go-ers are concerned that their inability to speak Vietnamese will affect their experience in Vietnam. Of course it would. The key is to focus on how you can circumvent that.

For the record, I started off knowing ZERO Vietnamese. After spending days navigating Kynu and other forums (eg. Thiendia) in combination with google maps and google translate, I now am able to recognise many of the commonly used words. Some phrases and slang still need to be guessed but my interpretation skills have improved substantially. If it helps, I suggest we could start a thread on this.

On a side note: I love the review system on Kynu and think it would be great if we could adopt something similar. The ratings across various categories are so much more useful (albeit still subjective) than just rating a girl by a single number. If Kynu were to expand to cover more countries, I'd be happy to fund that expansion.

In the meantime, I'm fucking tired (and vice versa) so will need time to flesh out the details. Summary as follow:

1. Kynu, District 10 = 350k (+100k for hotel)
28 years old
Girl with good attitude and vibes, previously from Da Lat and worked in a nail parlour
Attractiveness: 6/10
Service: 8/10
WIR: No

2. 84 NPK, District 1 = 400k
19 years old
Prettiest girl I've had on this trip thus far, didn't let me finger as she was on her period
Attractiveness: 8/10
Service: 7/10
WIR: Maybe

3. Kynu, Phu Nhuan = 400k (+90k for hotel)
29 years old
Chatty girl who previously worked with a blanket manufacturer in Taiwan; knows Mandarin and Taiwanese
Attractiveness: 5/10
Service: 7/10

4. Kynu, District 1 = 1,200k (+180k for hotel)
22 years old
Feisty girl with vocabulary limited to "I fuck you", "you fuck me", "I'm tired", "ok, you finish" and "I have customer"
Attractiveness: 7/10
Service: 4/10

5. Queen Bee, District 7 = 400k (+600k tip)
25 years old
Enthusiastic girl who knows some Mandarin, offered full service (I declined) and made me tip more than the usual 500k
Attractiveness: 7/10
Service: 8/10
WIR: Probably, to try other girls and to come after 6pm rather than 12pm

6. [to be continued]
On my list are
- Kim Huy / Zeus (wanted Queen Bee but it seems too far for me) (update: eventually went for Queen Bee 'cos I'm a sucker for line ups)
- 500k - 1,500k range on Kynu (not always true, but there's some price-quality correlation)
- Girls who have directly solicited via apps (so far quotes have been in the range of VND1m to USD100 per hour/shot)

Quick notes:
- I'm young, extremely picky and ratings are always subjective. Just because I do not intend to return doesn't mean the girl sucks (pun unintended). Some things are just worth trying once.
- Girls from Kynu are great if you love keeping memories in the form of photos / videos.
- Unfortunately, the photos on Kynu are always better looking than the girl in person. My experience so far is if the girl looks 8/10 in photo, she'll be 5 to 6/10 in person. Their age on Kynu is also NOT accurate; I won't be surprised if the age they (including the massage girl from Queen Bee) tell me verbally is younger than their real age by a few years.
- It's funny because massage girls can look better in person than in their filtered photos. Under-promise and over-deliver? Possible strategy although probably unintended.
- For benchmarking purpose, my experience with [N] from Neko Nuru in Hanoi was a 9/10 in both attractiveness and service. WIR? Yes.
- After visiting girl 4, I think I'm done with Kynu. Proper massage establishments with beautiful girls and GFE suits me better. Full service is overrated.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reviews Mystery. I'm curious about how you communicated with the kynu girls knowing no Vietnamese. Did you sort of fake it and send your SMS messages in Vietnamese and hope the conversation didn't too complicated? My biggest worry is that I send them a Vietnamese message and then they reply with some complicated slang-filled reply that returns gibberish on Google translate. I was thinking it might be better to tell them right off the bat that I can't speak Vietnamese, but then they might just blow me off because they don't want to deal with the hassle of someone they can't communicate with.

Southeast Asia
Hey there @SoCalTerm. Sure feel free to shoot questions. You could refer to reviews on Kynu where the guys also show screenshots of how they communicate as a starting ground. Do expect slang.

I always start a conversation using google translate. You may want to know this: I use my foreign number, not a local Vietnamese (+84) number, to text the girls. I never lie about my identity. The girls tend to ask anyway ("which country you from?" or something similar) depending on how good their command of English is. I want them to know what they're getting as well to manage expectations and optimise the experience for both parties.

Regarding the platform, I usually use Zalo first if possible and less than half of them lead me to a profile, of which some may not even be proper profiles. Some profiles disable search by number. When you first sign up, there's also a limited number of friends you can add. Text messages (including iMessage) seem to be the most reliable.

I get my fair share of non-replies, which could be because (1) they do not understand what I'm saying, (2) they dont want to entertain a foreign number, (3) maybe they've just stopped working or are currently busy.

Ho Chi Minh City
What is the meaning of WIR?

Has anyone tried the same Kynu girl for more than one time? I just texted the same girl that I found on Kynu for second time having fun with. But she did not reply me at all.

Do you think, the contact number in Kynu could be the pimp / boss not the girl itself (line what is happening on Line app)? Therefore the pimp not remember which girl to send again that is why not reply me?

OR

If the girl busy not text back?

I have no idea what can be the reason.

Anyone has any experience like this (or) any other assumption?

Thanks for the review, Mystery.

Do you know what clean wc (don wc) means in Kynu? Is it rimming? Also do you know other sites like Kynu where you can browse girls? And i still havent fully figured out why foreigners pretend that they are vietnamise in Kynu.

Cannot wait my trip to Vietnam, seems a lot different from what i have experienced in Thailand.

What is the meaning of WIR?

Has anyone tried the same Kynu girl for more than one time? I just texted the same girl that I found on Kynu for second time having fun with. But she did not reply me at all.

Do you think, the contact number in Kynu could be the pimp / boss not the girl itself (line what is happening on Line app)? Therefore the pimp not remember which girl to send again that is why not reply me?

OR

If the girl busy not text back?

I have no idea what can be the reason.

Anyone has any experience like this (or) any other assumption?
Could be that she is busy with another client, she is off that day, or she stops working indefinitely. This is a temporary, quick cash, side gig for some of these girls.

Can anyone tell me what Kynu is? Is it just a website, Kynu.net? I've checked it, but I don't understand because its content is Vietnamese.

Can anyone tell me what Kynu is? Is it just a website, Kynu.net? I've checked it, but I don't understand because its content is Vietnamese.
Use google translate, but basically it is website where girls advertise their services and you can contact them via nr. provided on their profile. Search KYNU in this forum and you can find more information.

Ho Chi Minh City
Is there anyone having experience of two girls with the same ph number on Kynu? Before I did not notice, but after I browsing and selecting the girls and sending Message to meet, amont the girls 2 girls have the same contact number. It is in D.7. Anyone experience like this before?

What can be outcome? Anyway, I did not receive any reply. Just want to share with guys my same contact number with differnet girls experience.

United States
Is there anyone having experience of two girls with the same ph number on Kynu? Before I did not notice, but after I browsing and selecting the girls and sending Message to meet, amont the girls 2 girls have the same contact number. It is in D.7. Anyone experience like this before?

What can be outcome? Anyway, I did not receive any reply. Just want to share with guys my same contact number with differnet girls experience.
That would be the pimp

Anyone know how late some ladies work that list on Kynu? I will be going back to HCMC next week and would like to try my luck with Kynu this time as well, but I know the hours that I will be able to use Kynu services will be a bit late.
Anyone that has hour information (if available) would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks