Ladyboys in ho chi minh?

Ho chi minh city
Anyone got any leads? I read about go2 bar in bui vien but im not interested in haggling with someone who thinks their rate is 2 million and up, because that is what suckers keep paying broads in buivien evidently.

I see thiendia.cc has a section but ill wait for their representative here to make a topic specific about that.

USA and VN
Anyone got any leads? I read about go2 bar in bui vien but im not interested in haggling with someone who thinks their rate is 2 million and up, because that is what suckers keep paying broads in buivien evidently.

I see thiendia.cc has a section but ill wait for their representative here to make a topic specific about that.
I found a bunch of them hanging out inside a coffee shop called Phuc Long Coffee near the New World hotel. It's the 3rd floor. I think this is where they hangout before meeting up with clients. I'm not into them, mind you, but it was funny just chilling at a normal coffee shop and hearing them talking about their looks.

Did you manage to have any success with the thiendia issue?
Tet holiday means skeleton staff at most venues but the Bui Vien bars near the side street seem to have a few when they’re up and running.
Please report back if these tips are good or not. Curious to know.

Ho chi minh city
Did you manage to have any success with the thiendia issue?
Tet holiday means skeleton staff at most venues but the Bui Vien bars near the side street seem to have a few when they’re up and running.
Please report back if these tips are good or not. Curious to know.
Im out of hcmc currently so i havent bothered more but when i get back i will definitely try and report back

Sorry not to have replied earlier. I found several websites like Thiendia in the above post. I I made my own list of ladyboys in Vietnam, I mean Vietnamese ladyboys not Pinoy opportunists at 2 million VND.
Please PM me if you want to access my private list.

This isn't my scene at all, but I noticed that some of the Bui Vien girl bars seem to have ladyboys mixed in. I can't tell you which ones exactly, I don't remember, but if you walk through there at a peak time (9pm?) you're sure to spot some.