Late Night Massage Options in HCM D1?

I seem to always get in very late my first night. Like 2 AM when I arrive at hotel. Any late night massage options? Staying in J Town and do not want to pay such high fees.

While walking around aimlessly, I decided to give RoNa massage a try. I asked if I can choose girl and was told I can send back if I don’t like the girl. Paid 560k for VIP. The girl that come in the room was very pretty and my type. Young and thin with nice firm breasts and tight butt. Negotiated 2 pops (both BJ) for 1,000,000. I did not negotiate hard since I was tired and just wanted good release. The BJ was average but I found it to be worth it since she was very hot in my eyes. She pulled down her shirt so I could suck and she pulled her panty to the side for my fingers. RoNa is open 24 hours so it will be my go to if I get desperate middle of the night.

I usually goto 152 massage on Tran QUang Khai street. It has nice VIP room and good service.
I know few girls there. The tiket is 910 including tip, if you can want 2 pops you can pay another 400-500 depends on the girl.

I have hear that ROna is ok. Do you remember the number of the girl?
Maybe, worth exploring.