Le Han Dai Nam Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

TRIIP Le Han Dai Nam is a hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh, District 1. The address is 142 Bui Thi Xuan, Phuong Phạm Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The massage is located inside the hotel and is open 24 hours. When you enter the hotel, the lift will take you to the 7th floor for massage. We have sauna and hot baths in every room. Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.

All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at +84858209778 to make a reservation. It's best to make a reservation because sometimes we can be very busy, but we make reservations a priority. You can also contact me on Line and WeChat using ID "manmaru194altt"

Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
When you come to Lê Han Dai Nam, the first thing you must look for is the famous fat Paul, he will give you the best recommendation, tell him what type of chick you want and he will make magic for you and get the right chick for you. Whether you dig the body shape, the massage expert, the most beautiful one... Paul will not let you down.... he will make sure you will be satisfied 1 way or the other... I haven’t got 1 that has everything but you just go to try it and who knows... you might unlock pandora... 😏😏😏 for a solid ass and super solid come fuck me face... look for 12 but for service, she is probably 5/10... can’t have the best of both world... for cute and sweet and a bit of height... cuddly... look for 25... for a good service, gentle and sweet...look for 8... she is nice to me because I am nice to her... So Gentlemen, enjoy when you come here and remember to look for Fat Paul... 😎 HE IS THE MAN & I kid you not...

When you come to Lê Han Dai Nam, the first thing you must look for is the famous fat Paul, he will give you the best recommendation, tell him what type of chick you want and he will make magic for you and get the right chick for you. Whether you dig the body shape, the massage expert, the most beautiful one... Paul will not let you down.... he will make sure you will be satisfied 1 way or the other... I haven’t got 1 that has everything but you just go to try it and who knows... you might unlock pandora... 😏😏😏 for a solid ass and super solid come fuck me face... look for 12 but for service, she is probably 5/10... can’t have the best of both world... for cute and sweet and a bit of height... cuddly... look for 25... for a good service, gentle and sweet...look for 8... she is nice to me because I am nice to her... So Gentlemen, enjoy when you come here and remember to look for Fat Paul... 😎 HE IS THE MAN & I kid you not...
Thanks @CuriousExplorer

Super cute lovely and enthusiastic beauty girl, that's right suck shops in Ho Chi Minh where you get to shSuper cute lovely and enthusiastic beauty girl, that's right suck shops in Ho Chi Minh where you get to shoot your juice with pretty Viet girl’s mouth there are not many dedicated blow job salons in Ho Chi Minh. Because many full service massage shops found along Bui Thi Xuan road provide customers the same service with a massage as an added touch. But Triip Le Han Dai Nam 142 Bui Thi Xuan was specifically looking for places only dedicated to blow job service. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at +84858209778 to make a reservation. It's best to make a reservation and pick any favorite girl you like

Pictures

Nha Trang
I was reading @Logan's review about this place. Looks promising. I might have to check it out when I am in HCM tonight.
He said they have about 25 massage girls on their rotation, all very young, mainly students.
Is this true? He said in his review there are around 25 different girls that work here. @LeHanDaiNam142, can you post up pictures of the 25 different girls to choose from?

Update some new staff beautiful young, enthusiasm and skilled massage girls.

Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent service by the renowned “Paul”. Recommended the sweetest girls to me. Sexy and playful girls. I went there for two days straight. Anyone that is in HCM, a must visit massage place!!
For me, the price is reasonable as they provided me excellent service and even offer me beef noodle for FREE!! Not like others that only think of getting money from me but provide shitty service.

Excellent service by the renowned “Paul”. Recommended the sweetest girls to me. Sexy and playful girls. I went there for two days straight. Anyone that is in HCM, a must visit massage place!!
For me, the price is reasonable as they provided me excellent service and even offer me beef noodle for FREE!! Not like others that only think of getting money from me but provide shitty service.
Thank brother

Visited today. Contacted Paul to book the appointment and he was very helpful ! He also selected a beautiful girl who had some lovely huge tits. the whole experience was very relaxing and pleasant - will definitely go there again !

I returned to this place today. The 2nd visit was even more relaxing and pleasurable than the first. Got a 20 year old cutie who was extremely playful the whole way through. Excellent massage - she really eased away all the stress. Played with my balls a few times through the massage. Happy ending was on point - she really made you feel like a king.