Le Han Dai Nam Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh
Did you get any of the girls in the photo that Paul posted? I have an eye on one of them. ;)
I just went today to do the super VIP and both the girls I got were among the ones posted, so the pics are real for sure. And they were actually hotter than the pictures in real life with killer bodies that the pictures don't show.

I was a bit weary because it sounded too good to be true, but everything in the OP was true. This place needs more hype.

Tips are included up front so none of the negotiating BS like other places which totally ruins the mood or leaves you feeling ripped off after. I paid less here for 2 girls and a BJ, than at Vien Dong for 1 girl and just a HJ. Not to mention the girls were so damn hot.

It's too bad full service isn't offered cause I would pay huge money for those 2 girls lol.

I also have to say the manager Paul knows what he's doing when it comes to service. If you're not happy with something, he'll fix it.

I just went today to do the super VIP and both the girls I got were among the ones posted, so the pics are real for sure. And they were actually hotter than the pictures in real life with killer bodies that the pictures don't show.

I was a bit weary because it sounded too good to be true, but everything in the OP was true. This place needs more hype.

Tips are included up front so none of the negotiating BS like other places which totally ruins the mood or leaves you feeling ripped off after. I paid less here for 2 girls and a BJ, than at Vien Dong for 1 girl and just a HJ. Not to mention the girls were so damn hot.

It's too bad full service isn't offered cause I would pay huge money for those 2 girls lol.

I also have to say the manager Paul knows what he's doing when it comes to service. If you're not happy with something, he'll fix it.
It was my pleasure. Thank brother. Have a good trip in Ho Chi Minh. Looking forward to coming back soon.

wow, making all of us going to turn on to this now !!! my brother is hyper active now !! gosh. only blow ? no mouth burst ? even if you offered to pay more ?
and how about if we really looking into full service ? negotiable or not ? please state clearly. we sure will be there Paul

Not only can you enjoy happy endings with girls at my massage shop, but you can also receive health treatments for shoulder, neck, and back pain. We do not charge extra for these treatments. It's already included in the massage price.

Pictures

Last edited:
wow, making all of us going to turn on to this now !!! my brother is hyper active now !! gosh. only blow ? no mouth burst ? even if you offered to pay more ?
and how about if we really looking into full service ? negotiable or not ? please state clearly. we sure will be there Paul
Almost every massage place in Ho Chi Minh does not offer full service at the shop.

If you want, you can ask the girls in the room how much for outcalls when she finishes work. This is a personal decision for each girl. We do not tell the girls what to do outside of work.

Having sex at our massage place is not possible. You can discuss this with your girl in the room, for her price and time to go out with you when she is not working. We cannot interfere and cannot advocate because that is the laws of our company.

In case you want mouth burst, cum in mouth, you will have to pay 400,000 VND more. There are about 3 girls here that can do it, and some girls are still under training to do a shot in their mouth.

Have a beautiful day. Thanks for your questions

Last edited:
Just visited the spa . The manager Paul is friendly and he can speak very good English. Got a beautiful lady with very good massage and service. Really enjoyable. I'm a happy man now . Hahaha. And the price is reasonable for their service. Everyone there is friendly. Can give it a try . Thank Paul. I will be back again ๐Ÿ˜

thank you so much for the great information especially with the health treatment. i m sure will be there. i will give you a call first Paul.
some girl still under training to do shot in !!! wow interesting. who will be the trainer ?? hahahah. you can always tag me in as a teacher.

Just visited the spa . The manager Paul is friendly and he can speak very good English. Got a beautiful lady with very good massage and service. Really enjoyable. I'm a happy man now . Hahaha. And the price is reasonable for their service. Everyone there is friendly. Can give it a try . Thank Paul. I will be back again ๐Ÿ˜
Thank Brother, it's my pleasure see you soon

Just came back from the massage. Everything was smouth. Paul is very friendly and help to satisfy customer.

I had a 24yo girl which was easy going, cute, nice body, and has done her job like a pro. Massage, BJ, HJ, Can touch/caress everywhere, kiss body and lips. Her moaning sounds were fake, but its ok. I will come back again. That was a good overall experience. Thanks

Just came back from the massage. Everything was smouth. Paul is very friendly and help to satisfy customer.
I had a 24yo girl which was easy going, citรฉ, nice body and has done her job like a pro. Massage, BJ, HJ, Can touch/caress everywhere, kiss body and lips. Her sounds look fake but its ok. I will come back again. That was a good overall experience. Thanks
Is she among the photod Paul posted here?