Le Han Dai Nam Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Would love to visit your place, but unsure because of the couple of negative reviews.
Anyone can confirm this place that it has good "Service?"
There are better massage places with better happy endings in Saigon. I do not recommend this place.

Myself and others contacted Paul about trying to meet a specific girl, and he could never guarantee the girl. And other people's reviews have said the same thing, and you have to deal with whatever girl they choose for you.

And licking the tip does not count as a blowjob. They just give handjobs, and Paul said here that you have to pay an extra 400,000 VND to cum in the girl's mouth. I've never heard of a massage place charging extra on top of everything else.

I would recommend to save your money and go somewhere else. The girls at Kim Huy Massage give blowjobs and let you cum in their mouth.

There are better massage places with better happy endings in Saigon. I do not recommend this place.

Myself and others contacted Paul about trying to meet a specific girl, and he could never guarantee the girl. And other people's reviews have said the same thing, and you have to deal with whatever girl they choose for you.

And licking the tip does not count as a blowjob. They just give handjobs, and Paul said here that you have to pay an extra 400,000 VND to cum in the girl's mouth. I've never heard of a massage place charging extra on top of everything else.

I would recommend to save your money and go somewhere else. The girls at Kim Huy Massage give blowjob and let you cum in their mouth.
Thanks Mark for your reply, and I definitely will be taking your advice. I looked into Kim Huy Massage in District 1 as they are not too far from the hotel that I'm staying in so will be visiting there. Hoping they open late.

Almost every massage place in Ho Chi Minh does not offer full service at the shop.

If you want, you can ask the girls in the room how much for outcalls when she finishes work. This is a personal decision for each girl. We do not tell the girls what to do outside of work.

Having sex at our massage place is not possible. You can discuss this with your girl in the room, for her price and time to go out with you when she is not working. We cannot interfere and cannot advocate because that is the laws of our company.

In case you want mouth burst, cum in mouth, you will have to pay 400,000 VND more. There are about 3 girls here that can do it, and some girls are still under training to do a shot in their mouth.

Have a beautiful day. Thanks for your questions
"some girls are still under training to do a shot in their mouth." Do you need a volunteer trainer for them : ))))

TRIIP Le Han Dai Nam is a hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh, District 1. The address is 142 Bui Thi Xuan, Phuong Phạm Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The massage is located inside the hotel and is open 24 hours. When you enter the hotel, the lift will take you to the 7th floor for massage. We have sauna and hot baths in every room. Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.

All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at +84858209778 to make a reservation. It's best to make a reservation because sometimes we can be very busy, but we make reservations a priority. You can also contact me on Line and WeChat using ID "manmaru194altt"
Lovely paul thank u for good information i contact u soon i m come in 9 th sep

I went here the other day, it was for me a positive experience and I left very satisfied.

For now I haven't had a chance to try anywhere else so I can't give a comparison but I felt comfortable here.

I had #52 (no choice given but I didn't ask), she was more a cute girl next door type than a model but I liked her. She had a great flirty attitude and she put in a lot of effort.

I'm very tempted to treat myself and try the king room with the 4 girls next time I go.

Knowing that my day would be busy and my hours in Saigon winding down I decided to try out Le Han Dai Nam. Wish I would’ve known about this place sooner (but I’ll be back in 6 months or so...). As I approached the door to the hotel an attendant sitting outside asked me, “mat xa?” and then walked me to the elevator across from the reception.

Straight up to the 7th floor and the prices are as advertised, tip included. 1,780k for Super VIP (60~ minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot). I arrived rather early (10am) so I was asked to sit on the couch and wait. After about 15 minutes of waiting I was asked to follow Paul and he led me to the massage room. No mention of what type of girl or any specific number, but again, it was rather early in the day. Paul motioned for me to put my belongings and clothing into the closet and pointed at the sauna. The closet had a short silk robe which I guess is for the sauna... I didn’t use it, grabbed a towel from the table and went straight to the sauna. No wet sauna here, however the dry sauna was bigger than most places and it was quite comfortable and relaxing. As I sat in the sauna looking through the glass door to the entrance of the room I noticed two girls walk in, too foggy to get a good look at them. After I hear the tub water start to run I wait a couple of minutes before forcing myself out of the sauna (it was really relaxing).

Bath time. Two girls, this should be fun. However while one bathed me the other sat on the table and just watched. I could hear talking from outside and as I sneaked a glance toward the door I could see that someone was looking through the glass door...awkward. He said something to the girl who was sitting, I didn’t catch it. Pretty standard bath but when #10 began to wash the “baby” there was some greatly appreciated stroking. Bath time is over and as #10 and #47 help me out they both begin to pat me down. I’m still partially damp but they lead me to the massage table.

#10 places a towel on my bum and makes that her chair. She then proceeds to give me a back massage. Seated between my legs #47 begins to massage my legs and feet. Relaxing. Not half-hearted like other places the massage is actually surprisingly good and I began to wonder if I was actually at a legit massage place. No playing or tugging as the girl was going up my legs or down my back. Then the flip, again a hand towel is placed over my “baby” and more legit massage. #10 begins to massage my face and then forcefully turns my neck to crack it, I didn’t think I would enjoy it but her technique was good. She then starts to rub my face and then #47 goes to work. Slowly raising my “baby” from slumber her hands rub, tickle, and tease. Finally. Some things are worth waiting for. “Baby” is full grown. #10 and #47 stand up, one on each side, #47 at my thigh and #10 at my left shoulder. In unison they both pull down their tops revealing their breasts and their tight short/skirts are pulled down and away. Hands are free to roam and roam they do. (Sooner or later shaving away that bush will become the norm...doubtful.) #47 gave good head but every time I tried to focus on the head the magic of #10’s lips on my nips, chest, neck and ear grabbed my attention. Just lay back and let it happen. Pure bliss. I can sense the end is near and so can #47, she transitions from BJ to HJ and I’m sure her technique was good, again, hard to focus. There’s a tissue placed on my stomach and I mentally tell myself to signal when I’m ready to pop; I don’t. #47 had me pointed at #10 and when I shoot #10 got an armful of splatter. Careful, it’s loaded. Was loaded. #47 is apologetic to #10, but #47 continues, every drop drained.

The girls go off to rinse in the bathroom/sauna area and I recover on the table. #10 asks me bathe again and she does a thorough job getting me cleaned. I get dressed and I’m pointed to the elevator. All in all 15 minutes waiting in the lobby area and 60 minutes in the massage room. 1.780k well spent, and never any pressure to tip or spend extra. Fantastic experience with two fantastic girls.