Le Han Dai Nam Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Hi Paul, your comment above:
“Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.
All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at”

Do the girls get half of that as their “tip”? As is the case in other places. Just wondering!

Hi Paul, your comment above:
“Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.
All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at”

Do the girls get half of that as their “tip”? As is the case in other places. Just wondering!
I went there a few days ago and the sign board at reception has the price for Super VIP at 890k, but when reversed to show the total amount the opposite of the sign board says 1.780k, so exactly half, same as with the other massage offerings.

Thanks, just wanted to know the girls were getting their normal share.
L your report was good. I’ll give this place a go. May as well go to Kim Huy as well and send in a comparison!

You can always tip them extra in the room if you want.

Le Han Dai Nam is good if you want to go the two girl route, and it gets a plus because it’s in D1. But if we’re just measuring based one a traditional one girl massage then Kim Huy wins, at least in my book it does. However, Kim Huy is a bit out of the way if you’re not staying in D1.

There are better massage places with better happy endings in Saigon. I do not recommend this place.

Myself and others contacted Paul about trying to meet a specific girl, and he could never guarantee the girl. And other people's reviews have said the same thing, and you have to deal with whatever girl they choose for you.

And licking the tip does not count as a blowjob. They just give handjobs, and Paul said here that you have to pay an extra 400,000 VND to cum in the girl's mouth. I've never heard of a massage place charging extra on top of everything else.
Thats completely unacceptable.Bj should be included with CIM thats obvious and charging extra for that is a first in HCM.What next?😠

I tried the king room 4 girl package today. It was a lot of fun but also a little awkward at times. I couldn't help feeling that it would have been a better session with just 1 or 2 of the girls. Not that any of them where bad, I think I just prefer the intimacy of 1on1. But the mental image of the 4 girls licking my body at the same time will stick with for a long time, so I'm happy I tried it.