Le Han Dai Nam Massage in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Hi Paul, your comment above:
“Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.
All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at”

Do the girls get half of that as their “tip”? As is the case in other places. Just wondering!

Hi Paul, your comment above:
“Your massage girl will wash you, give you a hot stone massage, and then a blowjob happy ending with a smile.
All prices include the tip for the massage girl. You do not pay anything extra.
  • VIP - 1,020,000 VND - 75 minutes, 1 girl, 1 shot
  • Super VIP - 1,780,000 VND - 90 minutes, 2 girls, 1 shot
  • King Room - 3,200,000 VND - 90 minutes, 4 girls, 2 shots
  • Foot Massage - 350,000 VND - 60 minutes, 1 girl
My name is Paul, and I am the manager. Please contact me on WhatsApp or Zalo at”

Do the girls get half of that as their “tip”? As is the case in other places. Just wondering!
I went there a few days ago and the sign board at reception has the price for Super VIP at 890k, but when reversed to show the total amount the opposite of the sign board says 1.780k, so exactly half, same as with the other massage offerings.

Thanks, just wanted to know the girls were getting their normal share.
L your report was good. I’ll give this place a go. May as well go to Kim Huy as well and send in a comparison!

You can always tip them extra in the room if you want.

Le Han Dai Nam is good if you want to go the two girl route, and it gets a plus because it’s in D1. But if we’re just measuring based one a traditional one girl massage then Kim Huy wins, at least in my book it does. However, Kim Huy is a bit out of the way if you’re not staying in D1.

There are better massage places with better happy endings in Saigon. I do not recommend this place.

Myself and others contacted Paul about trying to meet a specific girl, and he could never guarantee the girl. And other people's reviews have said the same thing, and you have to deal with whatever girl they choose for you.

And licking the tip does not count as a blowjob. They just give handjobs, and Paul said here that you have to pay an extra 400,000 VND to cum in the girl's mouth. I've never heard of a massage place charging extra on top of everything else.
Thats completely unacceptable.Bj should be included with CIM thats obvious and charging extra for that is a first in HCM.What next?😠

I tried the king room 4 girl package today. It was a lot of fun but also a little awkward at times. I couldn't help feeling that it would have been a better session with just 1 or 2 of the girls. Not that any of them where bad, I think I just prefer the intimacy of 1on1. But the mental image of the 4 girls licking my body at the same time will stick with for a long time, so I'm happy I tried it.

I have tried 2 girls in zeus but end up both girl keep chatting to one another and i feel like transparent glass as i dont know vietnamese and what they talking. Are these girls the same?

[QUOTE = "Rich335, post: 3127, membro: 689"] Oggi ho provato il pacchetto king room 4 girl. È stato molto divertente ma a volte anche un po 'imbarazzante. Non ho potuto fare a meno di pensare che sarebbe stata una sessione migliore con solo 1 o 2 ragazze. Non che nessuno di loro fosse cattivo, penso che preferisco solo l'intimità di 1on1. Ma l'immagine mentale delle 4 ragazze che mi leccano il corpo allo stesso tempo rimarrà a lungo, quindi sono felice di averlo provato. [/ PREVENTIVO]

le ragazze hanno fatto il bagno con te ?? Le ragazze ti massaggiano nuda ??

le ragazze hanno fatto il bagno con te ?? Le ragazze ti massaggiano nuda ??

I have tried 2 girls in zeus but end up both girl keep chatting to one another and i feel like transparent glass as i dont know vietnamese and what they talking. Are these girls the same?

It's a small bath tub so you just get bathed by 1 girl like with the standard rooms. There was a lot of chatting between the girls that made it a bit awkward, only 1 spoke english and another one was very flirty and attentive. It reminded me of being on a night out with a girlfriend and her works mates though. Still happy I tried it though because I remember it quite vividly, but I'd probably just go for 1 girl the next time I go back.

Don't ever go for 2 girls unless you speak the language...or its Japan where they are at least professional enough to not chit-chat idly (but its horribly expensive over there for that).

Date od visit: 4/2/2020
Long story short: horrible,IT was literraly my worst experience in Asia.
Im start everything was ok. Guy on the street Ask me about massage, show me elevator, contact VIA radio with 7 floor. Btw i think that cause a lot of guys with white shirts and radio waiting in front od hotels with massages on this area it can be indicator, that on these places bj massages are practised to. Anyway.
Receptionist was super cute and very nice, i met paul, he was nice to, a little small talk, waiting for girl and room, cause i didnt book anything earlier...
Ok, another guy take me to room, which was ok. Looks big and clean, but light was to strony, and IT was not changed later. I was told to wait for girl on sauna.i went to dry sauna (only that was on this room)...and j could sit there probably an hour, cause chick didnt call me. I just came out after like 10 min and she just sit on the chair...
Her english was very piór, and she wasnt very "smile kind of" person, so...GFE probably was notoption...but she had nice thin body with some small/full hand boobs. Her face was average, but with strong makeup it was av+. I didnt get option choose girl before.
She washed me, IT was kind
Mechanical, not sexy washing. She washed my dick in nonsexual way, and said "its sooo big" so was silly, cause when im not hard im tiny as hell, literally not even ich probably:)
Anyway, after that she make me dry with towel, show bed, order to lie down on belly, and she gently Ask if she can go to bathroom for few minutes.sure, why not...she was there for freaking long time, i started be pissed. Aspecially that on TV was some stupid cartoon, and behind wall workers making noises with heavy gear..
She started massage my back and it was like 2/5 max. She dont even touched my butt once, in "normal" massages for few bucks providers always do IT, just cause its important part od good massage.
Fucking cartoon still disturb me, so i told her to turn IT off. She was probably watching, cause wasnt happy, and after that she Ask about massage "my baby". Ok. She started jerking it, not nice and pro, fake moaning even before i touched her or she touch him...IT was so bad...i fingered her, she was naked, but atmosphere she "created" was terrible. all of this was very poor quality. He sucked him for few sec, jerking off, and it was few time cycle. She rushed me, wanted to not give me fun, but make me cum as fast as possibile. So i came, she probably accidentaly catch a lillte bit in mouth cause she spits a lot on towel laying on my belly. And makes vomit noises. IT was sick. I dont mind dirty wet games, but IT wasnt game, IT was just poor quality service similar to waiter vomiting on your trousers in restaurant.
She went clean herself and spend a lot of time im bathroom. I was waiting on bed, thinking that she come back to finish massage, You know literally she was touching me maybe for 10 minutes total. Forget about Stones od...anything good. But no, she told that shower now. She wash my front only, mechanical way. And that's IT...
Girl on reception asked if IT was good. I honestly told her, that IT was very bad. Instead 75+minutes, i spend in room not even hour, and be touched maybe 10-15min with few min very bad bj and hj. So receptionist told that she is sorry and invited me to come back next time, and thst will be better...thats definitely not hospitality i respect. If you dont have procedure for big complain, just dont Ask for opinion. She told, that the girl was first day. Fuck it, i had to payed full 1.020.000 +55.000 for cola for very bad service, worst hj and bj in live, cause You hired amateur and didnt give her training, and You are sorry.

just dont go there.

Last edited:
Why would anyone go there for million dong bj when I can ho to NPK for $400??????????????????????????????
I keep seeing folks repeat this everywhere but while you're not wrong, you're not exactly right either. Yes, its just 400k for a BJ at a NPK but that's also all there is to it. She just sucks you off in some dinky room and bam you're out of there. I suppose its fine if all you really want to do is get off.

That million dong you pay for often gets you a nice private room, a bath where the girl washes you both before and after the deed, and hopefully a nice sexy massage with a lot of teasing before as well...hopefully...depends on your luck and the skill of the girl. Some of them really have no idea how to do a proper massage and just prod away like you're cattle or something. A million dong usually gets you at least quite a decent amount of time with the girl as well, not just some quickie.

You might perhaps think all that extra is a waste of time and prefer a quick suck and shoot, and I won't say you're wrong. But some folks do enjoy taking it slow with all those extra services on top as well. To each their own, I say.