Le Han Dai Nam Massage Review - Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh
Hi guys, I'm sorry, but my first experience at Le Han Dai Nam Massage today was good.

The service starts at ground level, where the guy welcomes you from the parking and will radio call the upstairs staff. When I arrive at 7th floor, I received a warm welcome. Paul will talk to you about your girl preferences and show some photos for choosing a girl. After that, the staff take you to your massage room.

My girl was beautiful with a nice soft skin. Very gentle, but unfortunately, she doesn't speak English. She gave a good massage and a good blowjob. Obviously, I didn't cum in short time, and she need to help with her hand, but she let me cum in her mouth. I really appreciate the service from start to end. I didn't ask the name at the girl because next time I will try a new one.

This was my experience. I paid 1,020,000 VND and gave to the girl an extra of 200,000 VND, but I was surprised when she didn't keep all the money for herself and consigned it. I was handed of to another guy who brought me back back to the lobby.

That's all. Have a nice day guys.