Le Han Dai Nam Massage Review with 2 massage girls - Ho Chi Minh

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
I am still here a Le Han Dai Nam Massage, and I spent 1,400,000 VND for 2 massage girls.

I arrived here around 8pm, and I am writing this review with Fat Paul beside me. He welcomed me when I arrived here, and we go to the 7th floor for the massage area.

Once upstairs, he told me to wait, and he will select a girl for me (I told him to give me a big breasted girl), and I paid the massage ticket, which is 1,020,000 VND. Once he comes back, he takes me to my room, and I waited less than a minute for my girl.

She arrived after a few minutes. She was very cute and speaks Japanese Damn! I thought this girl was really Japanese because of the way she was speaking to me. After some sweet talk in the beginning, she told me to go into the sauna. I went into the sauna and poured water on the sauna rocks, but after intense pouring of water, I cannot feel the heat. After 5 mins, I leave the sauna and proceeded to the bathtub for the girl to wash my body. After the bath, she told me to lay in the bed and the massage begins. She pours baby oil onto my back and massaged for about 15 minutes. The girl looked tired during the massage. She asks me if I want my baby massaged, and I said to massage my arms and legs first because they really hurt. After she massages me more, the blowjob begins, but it was really a handjob to be honest. And after 15-20 minutes, the girls just gives up and said my dick cannot cum. I call Paul, and he asked me if I wanted to change girls for 400,000 VND. I said ok because I didn't want my trip ruined because my stupid dick cannot cum.

5 minutes later, another girl enters the massage room, and she washed my body again, and then the blowjob starts, but it was the same process as before and she really only gives me a handjob, jacking my dick off rather than sucking on it. After another 15 minutes, I just take my dick and beat it until I cum.

In the end, I'm disappointed. Maybe this was because I came here too late because the first girl looked like she wanted to sleep. But I had read many good reviews for Le Dai Nam. It's up to you if you want to come here.

Pictures

Nha Trang
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will definitely not be going here!

The girls here only give handjobs. They do not take the time to suck you off like other places. Do not expect a blowjob if you go here.

I talked with the manager Paul and he is very good about responding to messages, but he is not being honest about the massage girl that work here. He could never guarantee a specific girl for me. His only response was he would choose a good girl for me and it feels like the massage girls working at his hotel are not the same girls he shows in the photos. Please, prove me wrong, but I do not believe him. I prefer massage places where they show pictures of their girls with specific number, and you simply choose the number you prefer. And I am not the only one who said this when they talked to the manager Paul.

I have some sympathy for the girls if they tried jacking you off for 15 minutes and you still couldn't cum. Every guy is different about what we like and feel, so I can understand the girl's frustration. But the part that I do not like is you are paying a lot of money for only a handjob. Licking your dick a few times in the beginning, and then giving you a handjob for 15 minutes, is not a blowjob. Seriously.

I am glad I didn't waste my money at this place.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will definitely not be going here!

The girls here only give handjobs. They do not take the time to suck you off like other places. Do not expect a blowjob if you go here.

I talked with the manager Paul and he is very good about responding to messages, but he is not being honest about the massage girl that work here. He could never guarantee a specific girl for me. His only response was he would choose a good girl for me and it feels like the massage girls working at his hotel are not the same girls he shows in the photos. Please, prove me wrong, but I do not believe him. I prefer massage places where they show pictures of their girls with specific number, and you simply choose the number you prefer. And I am not the only one who said this when they talked to the manager Paul.

I have some sympathy for the girls if they tried jacking you off for 15 minutes and you still couldn't cum. Every guy is different about what we like and feel, so I can understand the girl's frustration. But that part that I do not like is you are paying a lot of money for only a handjob. Licking your dick a few times in the beginning, and then giving you a handjob for 15 minutes, is not a blowjob. Seriously.

I am glad I didn't waste my money at this place.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They’d fricken hate me.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
So, basically you paid 1.5 million to jerk off in front of a stranger...you could do that in the NY subway for free. Thanks for the review, glad I didn’t go.
Well, I had already traveled 3 hours from Tay Ninh province just to go to Le Dai Nam Massage because the previous reviews about this massage place was great to read. But in the end, I'm very disappointed about it. And in the end, I am just jacking myself off to cum. And now my dick is very swollen right now because the second girl jacked my dick off so hard because she wanted me to make me cum within 20 minutes after the second guy told her. I told the guy that Paul said I could have another 45 minutes with the second girl, but in the end I only get 20 minutes. Paul said that I could get a 30% discount on my next visit and asked for another review, but I'm having a second thought to go there again. I liked the first girl because she was cute and sweet to me, but I could see the tiredness in her eyes, and the second girl told me they have a 12 hour rotation from 9am to 9pm. Now I'm not going to depend on the great reviews here on this forum, and I am going to research first before going someplace because I cannot spend that kind of money and be frustrated in the end.

Nha Trang
Well, I had already traveled 3 hours from Tay Ninh province just to go to Le Dai Nam Massage because the previous reviews about this massage place was great to read. But in the end, I'm very disappointed about it. And in the end, I am just jacking myself off to cum. And now my dick is very swollen right now because the second girl jacked my dick off so hard because she wanted me to make me cum within 20 minutes after the second guy told her. I told the guy that Paul said I could have another 45 minutes with the second girl, but in the end I only get 20 minutes. Paul said that I could get a 30% discount on my next visit and asked for another review, but I'm having a second thought to go there again. I liked the first girl because she was cute and sweet to me, but I could see the tiredness in her eyes, and the second girl told me they have a 12 hour rotation from 9am to 9pm. Now I'm not going to depend on the great reviews here on this forum, and I am going to research first before going someplace because I cannot spend that kind of money and be frustrated in the end.
That sucks! I saw a few posts from people who said they had good experiences here, but they are new accounts because it's their only post on the forum. And when I ask for more information about how was the actual blowjob, they never respond or post anything else again. I think Paul is asking people to say good things to help his business. It would be better for the massage girls to provide good customer service and make people want to share their good experiences.

Heal up bro! And thanks for helping let others know about what happened when you were there.

Thanks for taking one for the team. Paul better get his act together or he can kiss his clients goodbye. If he’s got girls that want to suck dick like it’s made out of plutonium he won’t be around long.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
That sucks! I saw a few posts from people who said they had good experiences here, but they are new accounts because it's their only post on the forum. And when I ask for more information about how was the actual blowjob, they never respond or post anything else again. I think Paul is asking people to say good things to help his business. It would be better for the massage girls to provide good customer service and make people want to share their good experiences.

Heal up bro! And thanks for helping let others know about what happened when you were there.
Well, we all have different likes and dislikes, and it really depends on the people who experienced it, like @Logan had a good experience and my time there was not good. I am not blaming anyone here, I actually have tried some places and and loved them, so you really need to consider the time of the place when you go. It was near where I was staying last night, so it was really easy for me to go to Le Han Dai Nam compared to other places for blowjob and massage in other districts in HCM. But for now, I will go somewhere else.

Well, we all have different likes and dislikes, and it really depends on the people who experienced it, like @Logan had a good experience and my time there was not good. I am not blaming anyone here, I actually have tried some places and and loved them, so you really need to consider the time of the place when you go. It was near where I was staying last night, so it was really easy for me to go to Le Han Dai Nam compared to other places for blowjob and massage in other districts in HCM. But for now, I will go somewhere else.
Yeah, they’re off my list of attractions.

Forgot to mention earlier, after the service was over, I was sitting in their lobby and starting writing my review, and I told Paul that it was going to be a bad review. Thats when I took the picture of us together.
lol is that you in the picture with Fat Paul? If so, gotta hand it to you for being so DGAF about it.

Sorry it didn't go so well, but thanks for the data point.

It seems like there is a double standard here. I'm planning to have a try, but after reading your post, I think we need more reviews about this place before going because the cost is not cheap. For 1M and above, you can always get some full service via Kynu.net

Have others visited this place? We need more reviews to help everyone.

Dominican Republic
Honestly, I see that Paul is giving a good service, but i don't see any reason to pay a lot of money to Paul for a service that you can find anywhere in HCM for a lower price...

I don't see that Paul is giving anything different to the other massage places with better prices.

It seems like there is a double standard here. I'm planning to have a try, but after reading your post, I think we need more reviews about this place before going because the cost is not cheap. For 1M and above, you can always get some full service via Kynu.net

Have others visited this place? We need more reviews to help everyone.
Sure, review helps but everyone is different, why not try yourself? I'll try out Kim Huy Massage in District 1 and post a review. =)