Little Japan Review

So being the horny self I am.. I decided to hit up Little Japan / Tokyo. I'm happy with massage parlours .. bjs / gfe. I just needed some FS!! I'm really sorry but I forgot the name of the massage shop I went to. I'm pretty sure though they all work the same. There are some massage shops in front of the streets and in the alley way. I've been to the streets one, so I wanted to go inside the alley way. Now listen up brothers!! Don't do what I do and just go to the first shop with pretty ladies... I couldn't control my testosterones!! There are lots of shops in the alley way! Browse through them and choose your favorite!

Going inside I didn't want to reveal that I could speak Vietnamese. I wanted that foreigner prescene. I was told I could choose my girl but they did the good ol swap pie. They told me yeah yeah go upstairs and you can choose. Maybe if I spoke Vietnamese that wouldn't have happen. Anyways my girl was an average looking milf. I coudnt complain and I was too horny to be picky.

Preparation
I'm led by my girl, and I'm told to shower. Basically that's all ahaha.

Massage time!
Honestly this milf had technique! Massages were very good and I practically fell asleep. The massage was from shoulder level to feet.

After the massage.
She ask if I want HJ, BJ, and Boom Boom. The way she told me it was like they were all packaged together. I nodded my head and asked her the price. She tells me everything 2mill. I had that amount in my wallet but I wanted to see if I could negotiate. I didn't get the girl I wanted too so.. in the end the price went down to 1.5mill, in total 1.9mill for everything.

Sex time.

I was pretty pretty disappointed when I was told she would only blow with a condom on. I respect that decision though. Gotta stay clean! She started with some nipple licking and proceeded to lick my whole entire body. Pretty damn sexy I would say. I got an instant hard on. She puts the condom on and starts blowing me. I already knew the bj wasn't going to be good. And Boy oh Boy was I right. No sensation whatsoever. Also it lasted only 30 seconds ahahahhaa. She wanted me to put my D inside of her so fast. She goes off into the corner and does something. It's pretty dark inside the room and I couldn't tell. Once I started fingering her I knew what she had done. She went and put some lube inside of her. She was not completely shaved but it was a decent trim. I proceed to put my D inside of her. And damnnn man shes loose ahaha. Its like an infinity hole in there. The sensation was still good because of the lube though. I just start to smell her hair and become fully erect. I have a fetish of smelling either sweat oil or any type of fragrance on any girls hair. I make her turn around for doggy style and while I fk her I start rubbing her clit. That's when she started to grip me, and boy oh boy I never knew I could cum so fast in my life. It was amazing and I could tell she was enjoying it too. It only last under 10 minutes though hahahaa! I'm such a weakling dude.

In the end
We took a showers together. She cleaned me off and I cleaned her off. We didn't really exchange any words because I was still hiding the fact I was a foreigner. Her English level was pretty poor. Knowing no phrases but she knew sex words. (condom and boom boom) I paid my money and she took me down stairs. When I left I smiled and said Cam on em nhieu. Which means thanks a lot. She then gives me a jaw dropping stare like I killed her son. Usually when I do this people laugh and question if I'm really vietnamese. Maybe she felt decieved by me.

Overall experience!
I'm going back to Little Tokyo again. I'm still going to use the foreigner approach and not speak any Vietnamese. I will choose wisely which shop to go next time! I might even consider those bars where you buy the girl the drinks and they give you a " massage ". From my tonight perspective the girls who are at those bars were really young and gorgeous. Not sure if they offer FS though :( I don't think negotiating the price will work everytime, but I do this sometimes where I hide some bills and carry the exact amount. For instance, I expect everything to cost 2mill. 500k to the room and 1.5mill for the girl. If the girl tells me 2-3 mill, I will tell the girl I'm sorry i only have 1.5 mill on me. If they are stuck on their price the money, I have the backup money hidden in my wallet. (i know I'm a dick). The 2 shops I've been in LT both offered FS for 2mill.

If you guys have any experiences or tips in Little Tokyo, please let me know! This is my 3rd time doing stuff like this! I want to learn more 😁

Toronto canada
Thanks for the update, last year I wondered thru several times. Watched a foreign man enter one shop.
The girls from the whole strip walked down the alley and entered the shop he was in, so they were kind of working together, I saw this on 2-3 different occasions.
There were some very beautiful ladies in LT.
I also asked the man in charge at a few shops the end price with FS.
They seemed reluctant to tell me.
I explained I was after FS, not just a HJ or Bj, and that I didn't want any surprises.
He was finally upfront.
I just don't wish to pay top dollar to find the gals don't do FS.
I stay just up the street, 1-200 metres away, may have to give it a go,
Thanks again for taking the time for the report.

Thanks for the update, last year I wondered thru several times. Watched a foreign man enter one shop.
The girls from the whole strip walked down the alley and entered the shop he was in, so they were kind of working together, I saw this on 2-3 different occasions.
There were some very beautiful ladies in LT.
I also asked the man in charge at a few shops the end price with FS.
They seemed reluctant to tell me.
I explained I was after FS, not just a HJ or Bj, and that I didn't want any surprises.
He was finally upfront.
I just don't wish to pay top dollar to find the gals don't do FS.
I stay just up the street, 1-200 metres away, may have to give it a go,
Thanks again for taking the time for the report.
Yeah for sure man! Thanks for reading and replying! They for sure do FS! I'm the same as you it's what I been looking for. I just don't know the exact price or if it depends on the shop / girls. I was reading Logan post about how it can go all the way up to 3mill. Both times I paid 2mill in total and that was for room and the service. Also, both times I couldn't choose the girls. First time I spoke Vietnamese and second I didn't. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong though! Goodluck man!

Nice review bud! I was just in Vietnam with a few of my friends, who happen to live in ATL also! We spent most of our time in Saigon going to Little Tokyo, it was pricey compared to other places.... But some of the best massages we ever had.... And the best BJ ive had by far! Pretty intimidating when you go there cause alot of the girls are pushy and try to get you to come to their shop.... But their was one particular massage shop deeper into the alley ways where there were about 10-15 girls in the front and they were all gorgeous, i forget the name but def my favorite experience in VN.

USA and VN
I only tried one massa place in little japan town this trip. I paid 4M for a 3some (2 gals) FS / BBBJ + 900k for a vip room. It was ok, nothing to write home about. I guess having 2 gals sucking the salami was kinda fun. Changing to a new condom every time I switched gal was annoying.

Last edited:
I only tried one massa place in little japan town this trip. I paid 4M for a 3some (2 gals) FS / BBBJ + 900k for a vip room. It was ok, nothing to write home about. I guess having 2 gals sucking the salami was kinda fun. Changing to a new condom every time I switched gal was annoying.
Were they young / good looking? Was that 4mill room included? If so, not too bad man..

Where is it? I will go for 3some

Overall experience!
I'm going back to Little Tokyo again. I'm still going to use the foreigner approach and not speak any Vietnamese. I will choose wisely which shop to go next time! I might even consider those bars where you buy the girl the drinks and they give you a " massage ". From my tonight perspective the girls who are at those bars were really young and gorgeous. Not sure if they offer FS though :( I don't think negotiating the price will work everytime, but I do this sometimes where I hide some bills and carry the exact amount. For instance, I expect everything to cost 2mill. 500k to the room and 1.5mill for the girl. If the girl tells me 2-3 mill, I will tell the girl I'm sorry i only have 1.5 mill on me. If they are stuck on their price the money, I have the backup money hidden in my wallet. (i know I'm a dick). The 2 shops I've been in LT both offered FS for 2mill.

If you guys have any experiences or tips in Little Tokyo, please let me know! This is my 3rd time doing stuff like this! I want to learn more 😁
WHole reason I wanted to go to Japan town was to bang girls in Ao Dai - I know it is over priced. I asked my regular girls in Kynu, but it didn't work well. No one has Ao dai, they all left it at home and it should fit well to look good. I bought one for my Kynu girl, but it was too loose for her.

I lived in that area for over 2 months. only recently did I try FS cause I felt it was overpriced. For BJ + FS, THe whole area is over priced , but the girls are hotter than Kynu girls and I have tried all ranges and areas on Kynu even 3 M one on Kynu, great service but there are hotter girls for 2 M in Japan town. PLus, you get to see before you commit.
If you just want HJ/BJ I would recommend cheaper places Minh Tam2 and 152 Massage. No sex there at all. I have tried over 10-20 times, no luck. Half the girls said no, half said they can meet me at the hotel for 3-5 M.

I went to Happy Spa. 2 girls caught my eye. One was smiling and seemed cheerful. I say "Em Que O dau?" Its a screening question I ask girls to see how enthusiastic they are to answer. I chose the one who was more enthusiastic.
She was the little older looking among the hot ones, still very fine. Her Ao dai was so beautiful. I wanted to bang a girl in Ao dai.
I chose her and we went upstairs. I speak broken Vietnamese and I speak little bit to make the girls comfortable.
I play a seduction game with the girls I like. I play some of my favourite songs and we do a slow dance and I whisper all the dirty words in her ear.
8/10 times all the girls get turned on. She was turned on for sure. Soon, we removed clothes and she kissed me everywhere and slowly a BJ , great BJ I was trying hard not to come in her mouth, cause she was so good. I had to push her away, she said "you want everything? "
Yes, I told but I have only 1.5m on me. She agreed and we banged for maybe 10 minutes, I tried 3 different positions. I had to pull out 2 times, so I don't cum early. She was totally fine with it no rush. And we chatted for another 20 minutes she gave me a slow massage.

NO RUSH - a big difference b/w Kynu and these girls. For this itself I tip my Kynu girls so to not rush, but sometimes they have other customers waiting and will ask me to wait for another 15-20 minutes which I don't like.
This was a totaly GFE experience and I m very happy with it. I have her Zalo and number and she works in the Happy Spa.

Massage girl's pic. She has a fine body, just the type I like. 1578307224021.png

I think even if the experience is overpriced, its worth having the choice and there's No Rush. You get full 60-90 minutes
I guess the service depends on the girls, but generally the service there 8/10 times is great. Rest is ur luck and if the girl likes you.

Hostess bars - I was never able to pull a girl to come out from the bar directly. It is mostly to chat and flirt lightly with the girls. Half the girls I have met want a BF and would drop me hints that they are interested. They are hotter and younger, but a lot of chase. I spent over 4 M on dining/courting a girl to bang from hostess bars. It was mediocre sex , even thought she was hot. That's when I stopped going to Japan Town.

I went recently because my friend was here.
I know a lot of places in Little Japan and live nearby that area. If anyone is interested I can show you around after 9 PM.
I won't hide that I benefit from bringing guys there. I believe in win-win.
I have taken many of my friends there; the girls love me for it and I get better service.
The guys go with someone who has experience So, I believe its a win for everyone.

Hit me up if you need a wing or any contacts.
Cheers

USA and VN
Where is it? I will go for 3some
I don't forgot the name of it, but it used to be Tokyo Spa. It's under new management and they've renovated their facilities. It's near that Quan Bui restaurant. They do have a line up of 4-5 gals, normally in the evening, for you to choose from.

I went into a Little Japan bar and sat at the bar and chatted with a nice one there, but also her 2 not as nice friends. They all wanted drinks but I stuck to only providing for the one I liked. It was ok, friendly, but I didn't stay long. They said that upstairs was one more option, but how would that work? Would I be allowed to choose the one I had my eye on, who seemed to be behind the bar as opposed to most of the rest who sat around outside in front of the place? And once upstairs, what happens there? I suppose there's a fee for that, to go upstairs and have a room. I didn't even go look at it. Years ago, I visited a billiard bar with some friends, and we went upstairs with our girls to where the billiard table was, and that soon turned into plenty of sexy touching and kissing. I guess these Japanese bars are not like that, or are they? These billiard bars mostly disappeared since those days.

I went into a Little Japan bar and sat at the bar and chatted with a nice one there, but also her 2 not as nice friends. They all wanted drinks but I stuck to only providing for the one I liked. It was ok, friendly, but I didn't stay long. They said that upstairs was one more option, but how would that work? Would I be allowed to choose the one I had my eye on, who seemed to be behind the bar as opposed to most of the rest who sat around outside in front of the place? And once upstairs, what happens there? I suppose there's a fee for that, to go upstairs and have a room. I didn't even go look at it. Years ago, I visited a billiard bar with some friends, and we went upstairs with our girls to where the billiard table was, and that soon turned into plenty of sexy touching and kissing. I guess these Japanese bars are not like that, or are they? These billiard bars mostly disappeared since those days.
Hey mate, you can choose any girl . Generally you have to buy her drinks or pay 12$ for her.
I have had girls french kiss me and let me touch me touch their bodies, but not too much hanky panky like in KTVs.

THe whole business of Hostess bars in Little Tokyo is a tease. You can also chose a karaoke room and pay 35$ and sing you heart out, but generally for me the experience over there has always been more expensive than a KTV. The drinks are expensive and the girls keep asking for drinks, if you are not firm about it, they invite their other friends and they drink from your bottles too.
Last time I ended up spending about 3 m with 2 girls. got kisses and stuff, but I coulnd't take them.
I had to go to massage place to get my release the whole night cost like 5 m.
I was like, wtf I could have gone to a KTV and banged one with under 5 m. I did make connection with a girl and was able to bang her after 3 dates, but spent a lot of money on her. So, if you have big pockets go ahead try, but Little Tokyo hostess palces are mostly a tease and hard to get laid there.
Better off going to massage place for relief.

PS - Most massage places in Little Japan give HJ some give FS. THe hostess girls and the massage girls hate each other for obvious reasons.
Most hostess girls are younger and prettier and can speak some Japanese/English so they make more money chatting/flirting.
I can talk to a girl for 20-30 min s then I get bored very fast, if there is nothing to do. Only interesting thing is they teach me Vietnamese.
Sometimes, I don't even see a point of chatting with the Hostess girls as they just give you fake attention, I can eaily get dates here and get attention. I get it is mostly for older men. I don't judge, do whay feels good. Sometimes, I too want to talk to the girls, but its a very rare thing, mostly I just wanna bang :D

Last edited:
Update- Most places accept cards now with 5% surcharge.
Also, I have negotiated most of the time with 50% luck. sometimes girls will drop price from 2.5 to 2 M, maye 1.5 if you are lucky.
but, some gils didn't budge at all. One even said " I m pretty and beautiful, I have many customers who can pay".
The guys there pay high prices. But, you can try.
Kawaii, Happy and Mint Spa, all accept cards. I asked.

I visited a hostess KTV bar Tan, situated in hanoi , not sure if still open.
At that time they had a good line up, you can choose your girl to sit / drink / play pool with you.
Spent a great time with a nice looking gal in the bar for about 1 hour and half, she said can go to hotel with me for 3 millions until morning.

She obliged and her service was so good, getting a BBBJ from her. Her Pus*y is tight and breast is firm , i love her mourn

Face: 7/10
Tits 8/10
Ass 7/10

23 years old, Pussy is nice and half shaved, tight and she has very soft skin which i like. She has very firm boobs, D cup, which is perfect for me. I dont think I like them any bigger, but that is just me. she was down to do anything, HJ, BJ, making out, any position you like, and the total GFE. The only thing that i couldn't do was finger her too hard and that is totally reasonable. since it took me awhile to cum this time and i felt like she had to do some extra work. totally voluntary. Load full cum into her mouth , swallow every single drop of it .

Even after eating her out and getting some spasms and a loud troi oi out of her it was still very difficult to enter her at first, she was very small and tight. She loosened up quickly though and I got fully inside her, more troi oi's. After a minute or two her phone went off and she stopped to pick it up, then hopped back on the bed and motioned for me to continue while she talked on the phone. Whatever got said she had to then call someone else, all the while with me banging away. Didn't really bother me; I actually found it quite amusing, but I know some mongerers get annoyed with this behaviour. Switched into doggy and finished quickly from there, her slim waist and butt cheeks framing my dick nicely, I never last too long looking at that view. And yes i cum every last drop into your pussy , wanted to use condom but she insist to take it off, she want the hot cum feeling into your hole.

ひかる, ヒカルl.jpg j.png hcm.jpg

Last edited:
USA and VN
At that time they had a good line up, you can choose your girl to sit / drink / play pool with you.
Spent a great time with a nice looking gal in the bar for about 1 hour and half, she said can go to hotel with me for 3 millions until morning.

She obliged and her service was so good, getting a BBBJ from her. Her Pus*y is tight and breast is firm , i love her mourn

Tits 8/10
Ass 7/10

23 years old, Pussy is nice and half shaved, tight and she has very soft skin which i like. She has very firm boobs, D cup, which is perfect for me. I dont think I like them any bigger, but that is just me. she was down to do anything, HJ, BJ, making out, any position you like, and the total GFE. The only thing that i couldn't do was finger her too hard and that is totally reasonable. since it took me awhile to cum this time and i felt like she had to do some extra work. totally voluntary. Load full cum into her mouth , swallow every single drop of it .

Even after eating her out and getting some spasms and a loud troi oi out of her it was still very difficult to enter her at first, she was very small and tight. She loosened up quickly though and I got fully inside her, more troi oi's. After a minute or two her phone went off and she stopped to pick it up, then hopped back on the bed and motioned for me to continue while she talked on the phone. Whatever got said she had to then call someone else, all the while with me banging away. Didn't really bother me; I actually found it quite amusing, but I know some mongerers get annoyed with this behaviour. Switched into doggy and finished quickly from there, her slim waist and butt cheeks framing my dick nicely, I never last too long looking at that view. And yes i cum every last drop into your pussy , wanted to use condom but she insist to take it off, she want the hot cum feeling into your hole.

View attachment 1336 View attachment 1335 View attachment 1337

Time out, that middle picture is the one I took of a gai goi. What's going on here? You stealing my photo's and posting fake reviews?

Tits 8/10
Ass 7/10

ひかる, ヒカルl.jpg hcm.jpg

The whole thing seems to be copied and pasted from a few different posts up here. Just found "Even after eating her out..." from Jan 10 by Snatch Marauder, Mai Huong review.

"I don't like them any bigger..." is from Kynu review by Cchad, Aug 2019.

Not worth my time to google any more parts of it. Would be surprised if any of it is original. First 2 bits I copied came up.

Why would someone do this.

Went to Little Japan last night and banged 3 times. Total damaged 7.5 Million. Girl price 2 M for FS and everyone have the same price although I went to different massage outlet. Room price was 500k pretty decent room nothing special. Man I know it’s expensive but to those who went to little Tokyo know how beautiful those massage ladies are πŸ‘€ can’t control myself and mann it worth every $