Looking for a university girl like me in Hanoi

@Logan hey, my bro. I'm very glad to know you. I'm a university student. And I'm going to Hanoi for the next two weeks. I hope to meet a university girl who can speak English. I want to eat and play with her. Sure I also want to hold hands with her. lol, she is like my girlfriend. Of cause, I can pay for her. can you help me? thanks.sh

Melbourne, AUS
have you actually given any time to this forum, and perhaps done some pre-work and ..... read it?
Hence the reason for this forum.
Plenty of ways to meet girls, via apps or certain locations. You will find a lot of tips within this forum.
Happy reading.
M

San Jose, CA
have you actually given any time to this forum, and perhaps done some pre-work and ..... read it?
Hence the reason for this forum.
Plenty of ways to meet girls, via apps or certain locations. You will find a lot of tips within this forum.
Happy reading.
M
Plenty of single, divorced, slutty women everywhere. Many who like MONEY. Some who like SEX more than you. All you have to do is work a little.

It is really easy. But the best things in life are hard.

Melbourne, AUS
Plenty of single, divorced, slutty women everywhere. Many who like MONEY. Some who like SEX more than you. All you have to do is work a little.

It is really easy. But the best things in life are hard.
It really is easy, read a little, get an understanding, put it into simulation, the rest will work itself out.

I've tried to go rogue and see how I go with meeting a girl in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali, for every girl that's a hit, I usually confront one who is a miss, either by bait and switch, not providing the agreed services or charging higher than agreed. It's an experience I am sure we have all met, and if not ,we probably will.

Best things in life are hard, but usually rewarding. You will hit a few hurdles every now and then, and that's for experience, and to share on this forum to warn others.

It really is easy, read a little, get an understanding, put it into simulation, the rest will work itself out.

I've tried to go rogue and see how I go with meeting a girl in Vietnam, Thailand and Bali, for every girl that's a hit, I usually confront one who is a miss, either by bait and switch, not providing the agreed services or charging higher than agreed. It's an experience I am sure we have all met, and if not ,we probably will.

Best things in life are hard, but usually rewarding. You will hit a few hurdles every now and then, and that's for experience, and to share on this forum to warn others.
Yes man I have faced my life's worst experiences in Vietnam specially.
Like, a pimp come to me and offered me FS in 1M and he confirmed BJ, HJ, FS ALL in 1M and he call the girls to choose from. Finally I chose a girl was looking average then handed over 1M to the pimp and we headed towards my room. After entering the room girl starts the HJ and I tried to undress her but she said if you want anything else other than HJ you have to pay me more 1M because I'm here for HJ only. I was just shocked with her sudden change of attitude. Then I rejected her services and come down to the hotel where the pimp was used to sit for the customers but he was not there anymore and the girl also was gone.... It was really disappointing and disturbing....
The other one same night happened again...
The same place a moto man came to drop someone at my hotel place and he offers me FS and everything but at another place, I was not sure to go with him as it was 3.30 in night but I think why not to try him too. We go to several places but those were closed already then one centre was open ,
There he show up 10/12 girls but not were of my choice. Moreover he got upset with me why I'm not selecting the girl. I was leaving that place Then he called another girl from his phone and he said she is beautiful and working in KTV. She arrived she was really good one young and attractive. I agreed and I payed him 1M and we headed towards the hotel room because it was her place so at the reception she asked me to pay for the room which was cleared earlier with that man who offered me that girl. I was just discussing with her and she suddenly started walking downstairs and within a minute she left the place too.....
I was stunned with so unprofessional behavior like it was their plan to rob me and they have been doing the same shit to others also.....
But then I walked toward my room and was figuring out I got nothing for 2M vnd but get unforgettable bitter memories.
But still I won't suggest anyone Vietnam not to visit because if I experienced worst there I enjoyed good services also on other hand...

As you said "Best things in life are hard, but usually rewarding".

Melbourne, AUS
Like, a pimp come to me and offered me FS in 1M and he confirmed BJ, HJ, FS ALL in 1M and he call the girls to choose from. Finally I chose a girl was looking average then handed over 1M to the pimp and we headed towards my room. After entering the room girl starts the HJ and I tried to undress her but she said if you want anything else other than HJ you have to pay me more 1M because I'm here for HJ only. I was just shocked with her sudden change of attitude. Then I rejected her services and come down to the hotel where the pimp was used to sit for the customers but he was not there anymore and the girl also was gone.... It was really disappointing and disturbing....
The same place a moto man came to drop someone at my hotel place and he offers me FS and everything but at another place, I was not sure to go with him as it was 3.30 in night but I think why not to try him too. We go to several places but those were closed already then one centre was open ,
There he show up 10/12 girls but not were of my choice. Moreover he got upset with me why I'm not selecting the girl. I was leaving that place Then he called another girl from his phone and he said she is beautiful and working in KTV. She arrived she was really good one young and attractive. I agreed and I payed him 1M and we headed towards the hotel room because it was her place so at the reception she asked me to pay for the room which was cleared earlier with that man who offered me that girl. I was just discussing with her and she suddenly started walking downstairs and within a minute she left the place too.....
I was stunned with so unprofessional behavior like it was their plan to rob me and they have been doing the same shit to others also.....
But then I walked toward my room and was figuring out I got nothing for 2M vnd but get unforgettable bitter memories.
But still I won't suggest anyone Vietnam not to visit because if I experienced worst there I enjoyed good services also on other hand...

I hear you, one of the major risks with paying upfront, which smartly any pimp generally will ask for. the pimp will tell you everything is available as a service and 99% of the time not relay that to the girl you choose. And the girl has her own set of conditions. It's the horrible accompaniment to the dreaded bait and switch.
In Thailand, when you negotiate with a girl, and some pimps, you pay after the service, so you avoid any of this crap. Kynu seems to work the same.

Remember the pimp will always work in their best interests, so in any case if the'shit hits the fan' so to speak and things don't go to plan, he still has his full payment and does not lose.

If you want a greater odds chance of getting a good service, stick with a quality massage or experience NPK. you have the power to choose and negotiate. A pimp nearly always wins.

Better luck next time @Aj82 , don't let a couple of bad experiences put you off, we have all been there.

God bless you. I never believe pimp. I suggest you pick up girls by yourself.good luck.

there are 100s of such scams. Few of my friend have fallen for it, I was warned beforehand , wasn't foolish enough and always said no.

Lucky for you girs didn't break anything or screamed. happened to my neighbour.

They took advantage of your horniness. Learn and be smart , just say No.

Better use Kynu or goto massage place and KTVs, they have a reputation to keep.

If you want good free lancers goto Apocalypse, and always pay after.

Last edited: