Looking for buddy to explore KTV/Massage in Saigon

Arcadia, California
Hi I'm Nathan, a Viet Kieu from southern California. I'll be in Saigon next month Dec 9-Jan 3 by myself. I'm looking to make new friends to explore all those KTV and massage parlors with. I can speak fluent Vietnamese but haven't been back to Vietnam for awhile. Anyway, hit me up if you guys want to hangout.

Hi, same here, will be coming from Pune, India to Ho chi minh (solo) for new year week. Great idea to hangout and raid these KTVs and massage places together.

A few massage places in Gò Vấp that are similar to Phụng Thủy:
Dubai
206 Nguyễn Văn Lượng, F 17 Gò Vấp
This one is same owner as Dubai on 41 Lê thị Hồng Gấm, District 1

Massage Ánh Dương
330 Dương Quảng Hàm, F5, Gò Vấp

Massage Điêu Thuyền
152/19 Cây Trâm, F9, Gò Vấp.

The above are about 4 to 5 miles from district 1, only a few bucks worth can drive but you will find the girls are good looking and what I the most is their service and attitude. No drama in asking for more tips. All have bj included.

Melbourne, AUS
A few massage places in Gò Vấp that are similar to Phụng Thủy:
Dubai
206 Nguyễn Văn Lượng, F 17 Gò Vấp
This one is same owner as Dubai on 41 Lê thị Hồng Gấm, District 1

Massage Ánh Dương
330 Dương Quảng Hàm, F5, Gò Vấp

Massage Điêu Thuyền
152/19 Cây Trâm, F9, Gò Vấp.

The above are about 4 to 5 miles from district 1, only a few bucks worth can drive but you will find the girls are good looking and what I the most is their service and attitude. No drama in asking for more tips. All have bj included.
Can vouch for Dubai, great spot. The guys working there are very attentive and matched the specific requests I had with regards to the girl, girl was good also. Afterwards I enjoyed a beer with the guys. Will visit again.

Anh Duong and Dieu Thuyen are on my list to visit, as I stay right in the mix of it in Go Vap.

Hi.
I will be in HCMC from 24th Dec to 1st Jan but I will be going to Phu Quoc for diving from 26th to 29th. I can join you for KTV or massage if you want to :)

James

Hey, I live Saigon and would be interested. I don’t really know anywhere and don’t speak Vietnamese so I wouldn’t be much help on that front, but I’m a 24 y/o American lol

Darth, are you certified already? I want to get my certification and wondering if they do it in Phu Qouc.
Ya. I done my AOW sometime back then stop for awhile. The last 2 yrs I been getting back to diving and have tried both Phu Quoc and Nha Trang twice. You can check out Rainbow Divers they do certifications and have a few centres in Vietnam.

Just to note. The nightlife on Phu Quoc is almost non-existence. :)

Ya. I done my AOW sometime back then stop for awhile. The last 2 yrs I been getting back to diving and have tried both Phu Quoc and Nha Trang twice. You can check out Rainbow Divers they do certifications and have a few centres in Vietnam.

Just to note. The nightlife on Phu Quoc is almost non-existence. :)
My caucasian buddy that hooked up with that cute Vietnamese girl actually took her to Phu Quoc island for 2 days and said that it doesn't even compare to Da Nang. We had spent 4 days in Da Nang as a foursome prior. But if PADI or NAUI certification is cheap there, i might do it for the refresher certification.

Being certified and re-certified in Monterey, CA is ice cold and expensive. I usually get re-certified in Florida, but appears Vietnam could probably do it since PADI is an Int'l certification.

Their refresher is US$25.
As for the beach, it actually depends on which beach you go. The best I heard is Sao Beach in the South. The beach in the North not as good. They have also built a cable car system to a southern island. Heard the beach there is great. Planning to check it out this trip.
For Da Nang I have conflicting reports. Some say the beach is great, some say it is quite polluted.

Their refresher is US$25.
As for the beach, it actually depends on which beach you go. The best I heard is Sao Beach in the South. The beach in the North not as good. They have also built a cable car system to a southern island. Heard the beach there is great. Planning to check it out this trip.
For Da Nang I have conflicting reports. Some say the beach is great, some say it is quite polluted.
Phu Quoc is cheaper for PADI cert and re-cert. Just did some recon on Da Nang scuba re-cert and prices are almost as high as Northern Cali. But at least i can get some dive time in Danang.

Danang's My Khe beach is the tourist strip beach, and it has become trashed over the years. But there are students who have organized public/community service volunteer beach clean-ups.

The better stretch of beach is if you head down towards the Coco Bay beach stretch, and also down to An Bang beach near Hoi An.

The beaches in Nha Trang are most enviable. :)

The beaches in Nha Trang are most enviable. :)
Yes I agree. Nha Trang has beautiful beach. The night scene at Nha Trang is not bad too. I heard that there are freelancers at the sailing club. Been there a few times but didn’t see any, maybe I left before they start appearing.
There is another club along the beach that holds pool side parties as well.

I will be in Saigon from December 29th to January 12th.
I don't see much point to go to massage parlors together, but it would be nice to have a buddy for KTV.

Sup boys I'm back to HCM again from 10th till 27th Dec. Got rolled in Sydney for poker so looking to let loose in ktvs everyday. Pretty familiar with the scene