Looking for natural buxom girls in South East Asia

Melbourne, AUS
Man, you are like throwing out distress signals.

Read the forum, there are plenty of ways to explore and meet and chat to women. Kynu, WeChat, Line, Badoo. Just jump online and search!

Read and ye shall find!

The OP has started 4 Threads, shifting his goal posts in each one of them. First he is looking for Girls in India, then in Vietnam, then in South East Asia. I am sure he is just a troll and hope these Threads are deleted by the Admin before anyone takes them seriously.

The OP has started 4 Threads, shifting his goal posts in each one of them. First he is looking for Girls in India, then in Vietnam, then in South East Asia. I am sure he is just a troll and hope these Threads are deleted by the Admin before anyone takes them seriously.
What? Nah he just wants to find naturally sized G to K Indian girls in Siliguri or Cooch Behar in India, and if not, then he'll travel to Vietnam to find them. What's strange about that? ;-)

What? Nah he just wants to find naturally sized G to K Indian girls in Siliguri or Cooch Behar in India, and if not, then he'll travel to Vietnam to find them. What's strange about that? ;-)
Haha, in that case I stand corrected.
Hope now on the OP doesn't start bombarding you with PM's for understanding him so correct.