Looking for people to visit KTV karaoke bars in Ho Chi Minh

I just landed in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, and I'm looking to network for more friends who love drinking, karaoke, and meeting girls.

I would love to create something weekly and see who wants to join and play together here!

I am visiting HCMC from September 3-13 and also from October 12-27. I would like to make some contacts while there since i am importing and exporting some seafood between HCMC and San Francisco. I'd be willing to pay my share or more, and i also speak and read Vietnamese fluently.

I've traveled to Vietnam back in 1999 and in 2001, and it has been quite some time and change since then. But i am getting up to speed by stumbling on sites such as this.

United States
I am visiting HCMC from September 3-13 and also from October 12-27. I would like to make some contacts while there since i am importing and exporting some seafood between HCMC and San Francisco. I'd be willing to pay my share or more, and i also speak and read Vietnamese fluently.
Hey DN, I'll be there 10/22 and 10/24 if you wanna meet up. Just PM me and we can figure out the details later.

Hey Foop,

I am new to this board so don't quite know how to PM. But if you PM me i will reply. I will be in Vietnam with my Russian and Chinese-American fishing buddy, and i will be showing them the Vietnamese "hugging bars" or "bia oms".

Learning from this board, i think they'll be partaking in the "hot tocs" as well. ;)

i will be in HCM city from 4-10 Aug.
Would like to tag along to those who are in HCM during this time...
message me and we can exchange contact for easy communicate to each other privately.
:)