Looking for Western partner in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Hello guys, I'm posting this post for my friend and his wife. Both are Vietnamese in mid 30s, and working as office employees in HCM city. Recently, they find out a new way to enrich their sexual life. It is swing & some (now open to threesome). They asked me to look for Western men or couples who are interested in the play. This is their first time to doing so.

Their brief information:
- Both are Vietnamese, 30s years old, courteous, office employees. First meet could be in hotel.

Here are their requirements:
  1. You have to be courteous, it is a must
  2. Respect privacy of each other, again a must
  3. Your *** size does matter & your average time on bed
  4. White, Black or Hispanic doesn't matter
  5. Cleanliness
  6. Free of STD's
  7. Gym body is a plus
* They are open to threesome now. However, if you prefer swinging, you are welcome to bring your partner.

Please send me a private message for more information.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
are they conceled to just western race? are they not interested in some asian to join the party?
well im not mascular, but i can last a lot in bed :D

Dominican Republic
Hello guys, I'm posting this post for my friend and his wife. Both are Vietnamese in mid 30s, and working as office employees in HCM city. Recently, they find out a new way to enrich their sexual life. It is swing & some (now open to threesome). They asked me to look for Western men or couples who are interested in the play. This is their first time to doing so.

Their brief information:
- Both are Vietnamese, 30s years old, courteous, office employees. First meet could be in hotel.

Here are their requirements:
  1. You have to be courteous, it is a must
  2. Respect privacy of each other, again a must
  3. Your *** size does matter & your average time on bed
  4. White, Black or Hispanic doesn't matter
  5. Cleanliness
  6. Free of STD's
  7. Gym body is a plus
* They are open to threesome now. However, if you prefer swinging, you are welcome to bring your partner.

Please send me a private message for more information.
Hi

I am interested in your post, i will be in HCM end of Jun, may be we can send pictures each other by e-mail.

BTW i am from Latin American
regards